SouthernSxSRiders
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Most come for the information and opportunity. Most stay for the friendships that are formed. Welcome!

GalleryHomePortalLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Lets get Big Red on top of the forum page

Go down 
+2
Bad Behavior
wvyankee2
6 posters
AuthorMessage
wvyankee2
SSXSRider Member
wvyankee2

Number of posts : 10318
Registration date : 2008-01-22

Lets get Big Red on top of the forum page Empty
PostSubject: Lets get Big Red on top of the forum page   Lets get Big Red on top of the forum page EmptyThu Apr 24, 2008 10:46 am

Hey Wheelin, How bout putting a Big Red on top of the Forum next to the Teryx. Go ahead and put the pig if you want to lol!
Back to top Go down
Bad Behavior

Bad Behavior

Number of posts : 263
Registration date : 2008-04-03

PostSubject: Re: Lets get Big Red on top of the forum page   Lets get Big Red on top of the forum page EmptyThu Apr 24, 2008 11:40 am

scratch coco ????? pot
Back to top Go down
GODAWGS

GODAWGS

Number of posts : 246
Registration date : 2008-02-01

PostSubject: Re: Lets get Big Red on top of the forum page   Lets get Big Red on top of the forum page EmptyFri Apr 25, 2008 1:59 pm

Guys we want this forum to grow and there hopefully will be some honda riders on here but a pic of a red pig might run them off..... 🐷
Back to top Go down
Anonymous

PostSubject: Re: Lets get Big Red on top of the forum page   Lets get Big Red on top of the forum page EmptySat Apr 26, 2008 8:07 am

GODAWGS wrote:
Guys we want this forum to grow and there hopefully will be some honda riders on here but a pic of a red pig might run them off..... 🐷
lol! lol!
Back to top Go down
Bad Behavior

Bad Behavior

PostSubject: Re: Lets get Big Red on top of the forum page   Lets get Big Red on top of the forum page EmptySat Apr 26, 2008 8:40 am

Lets get Big Red on top of the forum page HondaBigRed_Red

scratch affraid No
Back to top Go down
Anonymous

PostSubject: Re: Lets get Big Red on top of the forum page   Lets get Big Red on top of the forum page EmptySat Apr 26, 2008 9:57 am

Honda is always way behind in technology. I just can't believe they still make Drum brakes and No Diff Lock. The Rancher 420 for example....EFI and a rear Drum brake coco the only utility they have with IRS is the Rincon and my KQ450 has only 2HP less at 37. THe Ricon is a 680 with only 39hp. pot lol! lol! Just giving you Honda guys a hard time.
Back to top Go down
wvyankee2
SSXSRider Member
wvyankee2

PostSubject: Re: Lets get Big Red on top of the forum page   Lets get Big Red on top of the forum page EmptySat Apr 26, 2008 11:33 am

Honda ATV's have always been known for toughness and dependability, never performance. The UTV will carry the same tradition i'm sure.
Back to top Go down
Bad Behavior

Bad Behavior

PostSubject: Re: Lets get Big Red on top of the forum page   Lets get Big Red on top of the forum page EmptySat Apr 26, 2008 11:52 am

Looks like a Kawi Mule to me. Sleep
Back to top Go down
wvyankee2
SSXSRider Member
wvyankee2

PostSubject: Re: Lets get Big Red on top of the forum page   Lets get Big Red on top of the forum page EmptyThu May 22, 2008 1:29 am

Bump. I still don't see a big red at the top of the forum page with the other UTV's?
Back to top Go down
rcmass

rcmass

Number of posts : 999

PostSubject: Re: Lets get Big Red on top of the forum page   Lets get Big Red on top of the forum page EmptyThu May 22, 2008 3:05 pm

its just desinged with a different purpose in mind...much like the mule and cub cadet....

it does look like a pig though - and if an icon runs someone off - they need to grow thicker skin...

go ahead and put one up there - but then go ahead and throw up a mule, cub cadet, kubota, those lil chinese knock off's and ever popular Honda Pilot Wink dont forget the gator...and Im sure New Holland with come out with one soon....

peroanlly Id like to nix the pic up top and also get rid of all the signature pics and ride descriptions in order to keep the threads "cleaner" ... just my $.02
Back to top Go down
shawnley1222
SSXSRider Member
shawnley1222

Number of posts : 2745

PostSubject: Re: Lets get Big Red on top of the forum page   Lets get Big Red on top of the forum page EmptyThu May 22, 2008 4:33 pm

rc you have a sig. pic suspect just thought id point that out
Back to top Go down
GunRunner
SSXSRider Member
GunRunner

Number of posts : 5296

PostSubject: Re: Lets get Big Red on top of the forum page   Lets get Big Red on top of the forum page EmptyThu May 22, 2008 4:49 pm

wvyankee2 wrote:
Bump. I still don't see a big red at the top of the forum page with the other UTV's?
Its ugly and doesn't play well with others lol! No need to add one, unless some one really buys one Razz If you add it might as well add the mules,joyners,kymcos and so on lol! There are many new sxs's out there, I say add one when a supporting member buys one.
Back to top Go down
http://southernrzrriders.com
wvyankee2
SSXSRider Member
wvyankee2

PostSubject: Re: Lets get Big Red on top of the forum page   Lets get Big Red on top of the forum page EmptyThu May 22, 2008 5:18 pm

[quote="GunRunner"]
wvyankee2 wrote:
Its ugly and doesn't play well with others lol! lol!
Back to top Go down
rcmass

rcmass

Number of posts : 999

PostSubject: Re: Lets get Big Red on top of the forum page   Lets get Big Red on top of the forum page EmptyThu May 22, 2008 5:24 pm

shawnley1222 wrote:

yes I know... just pointing out what I wanted... until then - you can look at my rhino with everyone of my posts geek
Back to top Go down
shawnley1222
SSXSRider Member
shawnley1222

Number of posts : 2745

PostSubject: Re: Lets get Big Red on top of the forum page   Lets get Big Red on top of the forum page EmptyThu May 22, 2008 5:32 pm

rcmass wrote:
shawnley1222 wrote:

yes I know... just pointing out what I wanted... until then - you can look at my rhino with everyone of my posts geek

shark just messin with ya Robbie pot
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Lets get Big Red on top of the forum page   Lets get Big Red on top of the forum page Empty

Back to top Go down

Lets get Big Red on top of the forum page
Page 1 of 1