SouthernSxSRiders
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Most come for the information and opportunity. Most stay for the friendships that are formed. Welcome!

GalleryHomePortalLatest imagesRegisterLog in

My new cargo trailer/Toy Hauler

Go down 
+37
southernkyrzr4
Goose
BigMotts
bacon
dwball7
recon33alpha
MuddyBuddy
firepup
reevesr
farmdogg
Flanny
Triple J
PORKCHOP
RZRS-EDGE
simoniz
DoddS
stealth
Gimpy
ohsresq
BIG D 57
bush
Foxfire
mason
Hollon
RangeRover
ridepate
Sporto
Rhino Rob
nocerisdave
chipper
wvyankee2
CatMostFeared
PWM
Big-R
pit dog
AIRBORNE
8ball_99
41 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next
AuthorMessage
8ball_99
SSXSRider Member
8ball_99

Number of posts : 1370
Registration date : 2010-05-04

My new cargo trailer/Toy Hauler - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: My new cargo trailer/Toy Hauler   My new cargo trailer/Toy Hauler - Page 2 EmptyWed May 25, 2011 10:04 am

Thanks for all the compliments guys! Sorry I haven't posted any updates.. My sons birthday was last weekend so the trailer got put a few days so I could work on a go kart.. But I've been going at it pretty good trying to get it ready for this weekend.

I've got a few crappy cell phone pictures.. I need to get the real camera out and take some pictures of it..
My new cargo trailer/Toy Hauler - Page 2 41a17575
My new cargo trailer/Toy Hauler - Page 2 Cbf8c6f4
My new cargo trailer/Toy Hauler - Page 2 Fb03ebb5
My new cargo trailer/Toy Hauler - Page 2 429a9c6e
My new cargo trailer/Toy Hauler - Page 2 108ef2d2
My new cargo trailer/Toy Hauler - Page 2 84ac79b8
Back to top Go down
Foxfire
SSXSRider Member
Foxfire

Number of posts : 6060
Registration date : 2008-04-01

PostSubject: Re: My new cargo trailer/Toy Hauler   My new cargo trailer/Toy Hauler - Page 2 EmptyWed May 25, 2011 10:49 am

Lookin good....can not wait to see it in real time!
Back to top Go down
AIRBORNE
SSXSRider Member
AIRBORNE

Number of posts : 6266
Registration date : 2008-05-01

PostSubject: Re: My new cargo trailer/Toy Hauler   My new cargo trailer/Toy Hauler - Page 2 EmptyWed May 25, 2011 11:57 am

Very nice William.
Back to top Go down
https://s300.photobucket.com/albums/nn28/AirborneWV/
RangeRover
SSXSRider Member
RangeRover

Number of posts : 440
Registration date : 2010-12-29

PostSubject: Re: My new cargo trailer/Toy Hauler   My new cargo trailer/Toy Hauler - Page 2 EmptyWed May 25, 2011 12:14 pm

That's just plain skills right there thatsright
Back to top Go down
bush
SSXSRider Staff
bush

Number of posts : 6141
Registration date : 2008-06-06

PostSubject: Re: My new cargo trailer/Toy Hauler   My new cargo trailer/Toy Hauler - Page 2 EmptyWed May 25, 2011 12:45 pm

perfect10

great work
Back to top Go down
https://www.youtube.com/bushrhino
PWM
SSXSRider Member
PWM

Number of posts : 1082
Registration date : 2008-10-24

PostSubject: Re: My new cargo trailer/Toy Hauler   My new cargo trailer/Toy Hauler - Page 2 EmptyWed May 25, 2011 2:14 pm

Where did you get the flooring?
Back to top Go down
http://cumberland-mudders.forumotion.com/index.htm
Big-R
SSXSRider Staff
Big-R

Number of posts : 16074
Registration date : 2008-02-26

PostSubject: Re: My new cargo trailer/Toy Hauler   My new cargo trailer/Toy Hauler - Page 2 EmptyWed May 25, 2011 3:11 pm

Damn Nice!!!!
Back to top Go down
BIG D 57
SSXSRider Member
BIG D 57

Number of posts : 2087
Registration date : 2010-01-05

PostSubject: Re: My new cargo trailer/Toy Hauler   My new cargo trailer/Toy Hauler - Page 2 EmptyWed May 25, 2011 6:22 pm

very nice work, clap
Back to top Go down
ohsresq
SSXSRider Member
ohsresq

Number of posts : 1753
Registration date : 2010-10-25

PostSubject: Re: My new cargo trailer/Toy Hauler   My new cargo trailer/Toy Hauler - Page 2 EmptyWed May 25, 2011 6:27 pm

Awesome! very nice
Back to top Go down
http://ohsresq@yahoo.com
wvyankee2
SSXSRider Member
wvyankee2

Number of posts : 10319
Registration date : 2008-01-22

PostSubject: Re: My new cargo trailer/Toy Hauler   My new cargo trailer/Toy Hauler - Page 2 EmptyWed May 25, 2011 7:35 pm

perfect10
Back to top Go down
Gimpy
SSXSRider Member
Gimpy

Number of posts : 7708
Registration date : 2009-10-01

PostSubject: Re: My new cargo trailer/Toy Hauler   My new cargo trailer/Toy Hauler - Page 2 EmptyWed May 25, 2011 9:10 pm

That its a good job. Got to be a lot better than the last 2 new dealer boughts I have had. I have to always go throught them and fix what the manufacture messes up.
Back to top Go down
http://lwurzel@twc.com
stealth
SSXSRider Staff
stealth

Number of posts : 2219
Registration date : 2009-07-14

PostSubject: Re: My new cargo trailer/Toy Hauler   My new cargo trailer/Toy Hauler - Page 2 EmptyWed May 25, 2011 10:36 pm

allright
Back to top Go down
8ball_99
SSXSRider Member
8ball_99

PostSubject: Re: My new cargo trailer/Toy Hauler   My new cargo trailer/Toy Hauler - Page 2 EmptyThu May 26, 2011 2:54 am

PWM wrote:

Thats all one piece rubber flooring. I found it at northern tools. Its under garage and shop flooring. Pretty thick stuff. My neighbor said he seen some just like mine at Sams the other day for about 100 bucks cheaper.. Shocked Not sure if its the exact same stuff but worth checking out for that price.. The piece I got was 8'x22'. It was enough to go from the rear all the way to the bathroom with a little to spare. I siliconed all the edged before putting the base down. Then I siliconed all around the base also.. Should be pretty water tight. The bottom 24" of the walls is FRP so I can just jack the front of the trailer up and spray it out after a ride.
Back to top Go down
8ball_99
SSXSRider Member
8ball_99

PostSubject: Re: My new cargo trailer/Toy Hauler   My new cargo trailer/Toy Hauler - Page 2 EmptyThu May 26, 2011 3:01 am

Well it ain't 100% done but she is headed to brimestone later today anyway.. I got about 90% of it done.. Still have some trim and a few odd and ends to do.. I did not get time to make my spare tire mounts or hang our bed frame. My wife also didn't get time to make curtains so we have fabric push pinned over the windows lol.. Oh well atleast everything works. I'm ready to go ride!
Back to top Go down
AIRBORNE
SSXSRider Member
AIRBORNE

Number of posts : 6266
Registration date : 2008-05-01

PostSubject: Re: My new cargo trailer/Toy Hauler   My new cargo trailer/Toy Hauler - Page 2 EmptyThu May 26, 2011 7:04 am

Sounds to me like you are about ready for another project thatsright
Back to top Go down
https://s300.photobucket.com/albums/nn28/AirborneWV/
PWM
SSXSRider Member
PWM

Number of posts : 1082
Registration date : 2008-10-24

PostSubject: Re: My new cargo trailer/Toy Hauler   My new cargo trailer/Toy Hauler - Page 2 EmptyThu May 26, 2011 9:13 am

8ball_99 wrote:
PWM wrote:

Thats all one piece rubber flooring. I found it at northern tools. Its under garage and shop flooring. Pretty thick stuff. My neighbor said he seen some just like mine at Sams the other day for about 100 bucks cheaper.. Shocked Not sure if its the exact same stuff but worth checking out for that price.. The piece I got was 8'x22'. It was enough to go from the rear all the way to the bathroom with a little to spare. I siliconed all the edged before putting the base down. Then I siliconed all around the base also.. Should be pretty water tight. The bottom 24" of the walls is FRP so I can just jack the front of the trailer up and spray it out after a ride.
Thanks I will be going to Northern today.
Back to top Go down
http://cumberland-mudders.forumotion.com/index.htm
8ball_99
SSXSRider Member
8ball_99

PostSubject: Re: My new cargo trailer/Toy Hauler   My new cargo trailer/Toy Hauler - Page 2 EmptyMon May 30, 2011 10:45 pm

Trailer worked GREAT on our trip to brimestone this weekend. I managed to get some more of the trim down, shower curtain up few other odd and ends before we left. Only thing I didn't do that we kinda of missed was hang the toilet paper holder lol. I've still got some trim and few other things to do like hang our bed on the wall. Nothing major and we were pretty happy with it. Everyone around us thought it was pretty slick. Our neighbors loved the out door shower and got a kick out of us swinging the TV infront of the screen door so our son could watch Iron man 2 outside under the awning friday night.
My little half Ton truck pulled it easily even with both machines and the front loaded with camping stuff. I had NP running 70-75 on the interstate. I even passed a dodge diesel going up a hill on I-40. He was pulling a 5th wheel toy hauler which I'm sure weighed several thousand pounds more, but it was still kinda of funny to me.. He passed me later, on level road since I had cruise set to 70. (same when I passed him :) )

Our son did awesome on his first trip.. He never complained about riding or got scared at all on any of the trails.. The only time he said he was ready to go to camp was about 1 am saturday and he was falling asleep in his seat.. Some of our group had their kids and they constantly had to go back because their 8+ year olds were tired of riding.. our little 4 year old was ready to go anytime all the time.. Infact he got mad when my RZR broke and we came back sunday.. The whole way back in the truck he was asking to ride to the RZR to the creek when we got home..

My new cargo trailer/Toy Hauler - Page 2 Ebdf2f21
My new cargo trailer/Toy Hauler - Page 2 81aaefda
11ish saturdaynight
My new cargo trailer/Toy Hauler - Page 2 C355d2a7
12:30ish sunday morning lol
My new cargo trailer/Toy Hauler - Page 2 9498ab10
My new cargo trailer/Toy Hauler - Page 2 606a2fbb
Packing up to go home
My new cargo trailer/Toy Hauler - Page 2 53e4e51c
My new cargo trailer/Toy Hauler - Page 2 603d508a
Back to top Go down
nocerisdave
SSXSRider Member
nocerisdave

Number of posts : 5674
Registration date : 2008-01-22

PostSubject: Re: My new cargo trailer/Toy Hauler   My new cargo trailer/Toy Hauler - Page 2 EmptyMon May 30, 2011 11:55 pm

Nice pics. Looks like the rug rat had a good time.
Back to top Go down
Foxfire
SSXSRider Member
Foxfire

Number of posts : 6060
Registration date : 2008-04-01

PostSubject: Re: My new cargo trailer/Toy Hauler   My new cargo trailer/Toy Hauler - Page 2 EmptyTue May 31, 2011 12:00 am

Very, very nice......you have done an excellent job on the trailer. Also you have a Kewl Little Dude there.....looks like he was having a gas Exclamation Exclamation Exclamation
Back to top Go down
DoddS
SSXSRider Member
DoddS

Number of posts : 684
Registration date : 2008-01-26

PostSubject: Re: My new cargo trailer/Toy Hauler   My new cargo trailer/Toy Hauler - Page 2 EmptyTue May 31, 2011 1:08 pm

I had a chance to see it in person and this man has mad skills!!! It looks awsome in person. I wish I could talk him into helping me do mine, hint hint thatsright
Back to top Go down
BIG D 57
SSXSRider Member
BIG D 57

Number of posts : 2087
Registration date : 2010-01-05

PostSubject: Re: My new cargo trailer/Toy Hauler   My new cargo trailer/Toy Hauler - Page 2 EmptyWed Jun 01, 2011 7:18 am

Enjoy them now they grow up faster then you think, its great they like to ride, they put a new spin on things
Back to top Go down
8ball_99
SSXSRider Member
8ball_99

PostSubject: Re: My new cargo trailer/Toy Hauler   My new cargo trailer/Toy Hauler - Page 2 EmptyWed Jun 01, 2011 10:25 am

Thanks guys!, Yeah being able to take the little one was the whole reason for the new trailer.. Our other one worked pretty good for me and the wife or me and my older son. I have been waiting for little one to get older so he could go on trips with us.. We really needed either a second machine or a 4 seater. Either way we needed a larger trailer. Not many options for a toyhauler that can haul two machines that doesn't have to have a 3/4 or one ton to pull it. This does both and the trailer only cost 6500. I figure I'll have about 3-3500 in finishing it out. I could have done it a little cheaper, but I wanted a nice trailer. You could get out pretty cheap if you just painted the walls and installed a bathroom. After using ours this weekend though I'm glad I added the extra's like the fridge, TV, dvd and the fancy fold out couch/bed, ect. Most of the time after camping a few days we were glad to get home.. Not with this trailer.. A few days camping is nothing.
Back to top Go down
ohsresq
SSXSRider Member
ohsresq

Number of posts : 1753
Registration date : 2010-10-25

PostSubject: Re: My new cargo trailer/Toy Hauler   My new cargo trailer/Toy Hauler - Page 2 EmptyWed Jun 01, 2011 2:39 pm

That is awesome glad he had a great time. The trailer is awesome.
Back to top Go down
http://ohsresq@yahoo.com
simoniz

simoniz

Number of posts : 135
Registration date : 2009-08-03

PostSubject: Re: My new cargo trailer/Toy Hauler   My new cargo trailer/Toy Hauler - Page 2 EmptyWed Jun 01, 2011 4:18 pm

Very nice!!
Back to top Go down
RZRS-EDGE
SUPER P
RZRS-EDGE

Number of posts : 1163
Registration date : 2009-06-04

PostSubject: Re: My new cargo trailer/Toy Hauler   My new cargo trailer/Toy Hauler - Page 2 EmptyWed Jun 01, 2011 9:08 pm

8ball_99 wrote:
PWM wrote:

Nice trailer...what did you think about the flooring,as far as cleaning, etc..after
you got it nice and dirty???
When I ordered mine it was an extra $900.00 to install raised coin rubber
on a 7x14 plus the door. I did'nt know if that was a good deal or not sounded
a little high to me. What do you think after buying and installing yours???
I could still get them to install it, but for that price I thought I might just
paint it with a epoxy.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: My new cargo trailer/Toy Hauler   My new cargo trailer/Toy Hauler - Page 2 Empty

Back to top Go down

My new cargo trailer/Toy Hauler
Page 2 of 5Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next