SouthernSxSRiders
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Most come for the information and opportunity. Most stay for the friendships that are formed. Welcome!

GalleryHomePortalLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Something while on the Toilet!

Go down 
4 posters
AuthorMessage
wvyankee2
SSXSRider Member
wvyankee2

Number of posts : 10318
Registration date : 2008-01-22

Something while on the Toilet! Empty
PostSubject: Something while on the Toilet!   Something while on the Toilet! EmptyFri Jan 25, 2008 3:06 pm

Here is a great Mag for folks like us.

http://www.sidexsideaction.com/
Back to top Go down
Anonymous

PostSubject: Re: Something while on the Toilet!   Something while on the Toilet! EmptyFri Jan 25, 2008 3:10 pm

yup, i've been buying that magazine for about 2 or 3months now... pretty good stuff.

i'll probably get a subscription...
Back to top Go down
Anonymous

PostSubject: Re: Something while on the Toilet!   Something while on the Toilet! EmptyFri Jan 25, 2008 3:43 pm

I have known about that magazine for quite awhile. Been meaning to get a subscription I just never have. I might go ahead an subscribe right now. I have a subscription to QUAD magazine an thats it for now so far. Anyone else get QUAD?
Back to top Go down
wvyankee2
SSXSRider Member
wvyankee2

PostSubject: Re: Something while on the Toilet!   Something while on the Toilet! EmptyFri Jan 25, 2008 3:55 pm

Yea, I get Quad...Great Mag........Love the Chic's Wink
Back to top Go down
Anonymous

PostSubject: Re: Something while on the Toilet!   Something while on the Toilet! EmptyFri Jan 25, 2008 4:08 pm

You mean the poster that comes in each edition of quad. I am not sure Side X Side Action magazine gets one or not. Are you currently subscribing to it? I need to get a subscription sometime.
Back to top Go down
GunRunner
SSXSRider Member
GunRunner

Number of posts : 5296

PostSubject: Re: Something while on the Toilet!   Something while on the Toilet! EmptyFri Jan 25, 2008 4:42 pm

I sent in mine to sxs action and just got my first issue, good rag.
Back to top Go down
http://southernrzrriders.com
shawnley1222
SSXSRider Member
shawnley1222

Number of posts : 2745

PostSubject: Re: Something while on the Toilet!   Something while on the Toilet! EmptySun Jan 27, 2008 2:07 am

i got suscription to sxs action good mag i got 1 for dirt wheels and cart wheelin mag as well
Back to top Go down
wvyankee2
SSXSRider Member
wvyankee2

PostSubject: Re: Something while on the Toilet!   Something while on the Toilet! EmptyThu Feb 07, 2008 11:35 pm

Have any of yall got your March issue of SideXSide yet? I havn't and they were supposed to be mailed on Jan. 15th. Maybe it got lost to the postal gods like our Decals Question Razz ..............J/K Wheelin :joker:
Back to top Go down
Admin
Admin
Admin

Number of posts : 1435
Registration date : 2008-01-21

PostSubject: Re: Something while on the Toilet!   Something while on the Toilet! EmptyThu Feb 07, 2008 11:38 pm

wvyankee2 wrote:
Have any of yall got your March issue of SideXSide yet? I havn't and they were supposed to be mailed on Jan. 15th. Maybe it got lost to the postal gods like our Decals Question Razz ..............J/K Wheelin :joker:

😢 😢 😢 😢
Back to top Go down
shawnley1222
SSXSRider Member
shawnley1222

Number of posts : 2745

PostSubject: Re: Something while on the Toilet!   Something while on the Toilet! EmptyFri Feb 08, 2008 12:11 am

wvyankee2 wrote:

got mine a few days ago..im diggin the gun rack shootout they got...but its on a ranger :evil: that was their first mistake :face:
Back to top Go down
wvyankee2
SSXSRider Member
wvyankee2

PostSubject: Re: Something while on the Toilet!   Something while on the Toilet! EmptyFri Feb 08, 2008 6:45 pm

Got mine today cheers
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Something while on the Toilet!   Something while on the Toilet! Empty

Back to top Go down

Something while on the Toilet!
Page 1 of 1