SouthernSxSRiders
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Most come for the information and opportunity. Most stay for the friendships that are formed. Welcome!

GalleryHomePortalLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Part time Rhino/ATV/4x4 parts & accessory business

Go down 
5 posters
AuthorMessage
Bad Behavior

Bad Behavior

Number of posts : 263
Registration date : 2008-04-03

Part time Rhino/ATV/4x4 parts & accessory business Empty
PostSubject: Part time Rhino/ATV/4x4 parts & accessory business   Part time Rhino/ATV/4x4 parts & accessory business EmptySun May 18, 2008 11:57 pm

I am in the process of setting up a Rhino/ATV/4x4 parts & accessory business that I will run on my time off from Offshore. I have my Tax ID # paperwork sent off now, and when I get those back, I will be contacting different people/companies about selling their stuff. If anybody has any stuff that they build, let me know. --(Shawnley 1222) Of coarse, all SSXSR supporing members will get a discount. ( Amount of discount to follow, probably 20 - 25% ) I don't plan on retiring from my normal job, but this is a hobby that I figure I could make a few extra $$ from. As I get connected with companies, I will update everyone on here......STAY TUNED............

rebel .
Back to top Go down
wvyankee2
SSXSRider Member
wvyankee2

Number of posts : 10319
Registration date : 2008-01-22

PostSubject: Re: Part time Rhino/ATV/4x4 parts & accessory business   Part time Rhino/ATV/4x4 parts & accessory business EmptyMon May 19, 2008 12:19 am

Very Cool Cool cheers rebel
Back to top Go down
Bad Behavior

Bad Behavior

PostSubject: Re: Part time Rhino/ATV/4x4 parts & accessory business   Part time Rhino/ATV/4x4 parts & accessory business EmptyMon May 19, 2008 12:22 am

Oh yea, the name is Skint Back Offroad. Might be some sponsorships for you Rhino "Speed Racers". Just give me some time...... Wheels, thanks for the complete buyers guide, I plan on using it for some "contacts" for my business.
Back to top Go down
AIRBORNE
SSXSRider Member
AIRBORNE

Number of posts : 6266
Registration date : 2008-05-01

PostSubject: Re: Part time Rhino/ATV/4x4 parts & accessory business   Part time Rhino/ATV/4x4 parts & accessory business EmptyMon May 19, 2008 3:35 am

I like the name! I can probably give you some business word of mouth thru guys that I know in other forums. Would not mind a bit. I will also say you can save members money by shipping items directly from the manufacturer to their house. Say an item costs you 100.00 delivered to your shop. You want to make 25%, so say you charge the member 125.00, instead of shipping it there to your shop and having to ship it back out. Just a thought......my friend used to sell ATV parts. It would be a little more work with tracking info, but you would not have the hassle of bringing the part in, adding it to your inventory, arranging for UPS to pick it up at your shop, etc.
Back to top Go down
https://s300.photobucket.com/albums/nn28/AirborneWV/
Anonymous

PostSubject: Re: Part time Rhino/ATV/4x4 parts & accessory business   Part time Rhino/ATV/4x4 parts & accessory business EmptyMon May 19, 2008 6:40 am

Good Luck with the Business! cheers

Are you going to have an actual store\garage area, or going to be an E-bay Business? Either way good luck, soon enough there will be a UTV speciality store in every state of the southeast. Have you talked to Clayboy out of Kentucky about affiliating? I know he was starting a business also, it may not be what you all want but just giving you the idea about a mega business.

Anyways Good Luck and Have Fun With it,
-Rick

rebel rebel rebel
Back to top Go down
Bad Behavior

Bad Behavior

PostSubject: Re: Part time Rhino/ATV/4x4 parts & accessory business   Part time Rhino/ATV/4x4 parts & accessory business EmptyMon May 19, 2008 12:25 pm

I will be running it out of my home/backyard shop. I will probably set it up as a Ebay store, but I do not know, yet. I still have quite a bit of details to work out before I actually start doing business. Stay tuned.......
Back to top Go down
shawnley1222
SSXSRider Member
shawnley1222

Number of posts : 2745

PostSubject: Re: Part time Rhino/ATV/4x4 parts & accessory business   Part time Rhino/ATV/4x4 parts & accessory business EmptyMon May 19, 2008 5:00 pm

What up bad wat u want me makin? hook it up with a sticker and ill sport it cause if i make you stuff you make money i make money always good to moake extra $$$ thats what i do when i make myself somethin and i ask if anyone else wants one make a few bucks on the side
Back to top Go down
GunRunner
SSXSRider Member
GunRunner

Number of posts : 5296

PostSubject: Re: Part time Rhino/ATV/4x4 parts & accessory business   Part time Rhino/ATV/4x4 parts & accessory business EmptyMon May 19, 2008 5:03 pm

Good news, Wheelin needs a new source for free parts lol!
Back to top Go down
http://southernrzrriders.com
shawnley1222
SSXSRider Member
shawnley1222

PostSubject: Re: Part time Rhino/ATV/4x4 parts & accessory business   Part time Rhino/ATV/4x4 parts & accessory business EmptyMon May 19, 2008 5:05 pm

GunRunner wrote:
Good news, Wheelin needs a new source for free parts lol!

Razz lol!
Back to top Go down
Bad Behavior

Bad Behavior

PostSubject: Re: Part time Rhino/ATV/4x4 parts & accessory business   Part time Rhino/ATV/4x4 parts & accessory business EmptyMon May 19, 2008 9:51 pm

I've seen your drink holders and rear bumpers, shawnley, that's what I was getting at. I'm working on stickers, shirts, caps, and huggers for advertising. Like I said, I have alot of details still to work out......
Back to top Go down
shawnley1222
SSXSRider Member
shawnley1222

PostSubject: Re: Part time Rhino/ATV/4x4 parts & accessory business   Part time Rhino/ATV/4x4 parts & accessory business EmptyMon May 19, 2008 9:54 pm

well i got 1 set of holders now...and got some bumpers in the works holders would be hard cause i dont work at the same place anymore but i could still do em just have to refigure some things and wa-laa got more of em :afro:

::edit::

i would be more then happy to make ya some things like i said side $$ esp. tax free $$ :D
Back to top Go down
Bad Behavior

Bad Behavior

PostSubject: Re: Part time Rhino/ATV/4x4 parts & accessory business   Part time Rhino/ATV/4x4 parts & accessory business EmptyMon May 19, 2008 10:01 pm

shawnley1222 wrote:
like i said side $$ esp. tax free $$ :D

That's what it's all about, brah..... :afro:
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Part time Rhino/ATV/4x4 parts & accessory business   Part time Rhino/ATV/4x4 parts & accessory business Empty

Back to top Go down

Part time Rhino/ATV/4x4 parts & accessory business
Page 1 of 1