SouthernSxSRiders
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Most come for the information and opportunity. Most stay for the friendships that are formed. Welcome!

GalleryHomePortalLatest imagesRegisterLog in

This will make you laugh your ass off.....

Go down 
+2
Hollon
Woodtick
6 posters
AuthorMessage
Woodtick
SSXSRider Member
Woodtick

Number of posts : 3254
Registration date : 2008-11-15

This will make you laugh your ass off..... Empty
PostSubject: This will make you laugh your ass off.....   This will make you laugh your ass off..... EmptyFri Aug 26, 2011 6:29 pm

[youtube][/youtube]
Back to top Go down
Hollon
SSXSRider Member
Hollon

Number of posts : 1427
Registration date : 2009-06-13

PostSubject: Re: This will make you laugh your ass off.....   This will make you laugh your ass off..... EmptyFri Aug 26, 2011 6:33 pm

and if they play those same tapes again on Tv people will believe it again and he will still be president, WTF
Back to top Go down
pit dog
SSXSRider Member
pit dog

Number of posts : 1380
Registration date : 2010-02-28

PostSubject: Re: This will make you laugh your ass off.....   This will make you laugh your ass off..... EmptyFri Aug 26, 2011 8:15 pm

If you believe any thing he says. I have some nice swamp land for sale.What scares me is the dumb A** american people Might reelect him. NOT ME!
Back to top Go down
Dan

Dan

Number of posts : 301
Registration date : 2011-06-19

PostSubject: Re: This will make you laugh your ass off.....   This will make you laugh your ass off..... EmptyFri Aug 26, 2011 10:09 pm

Folks that will believe the lie, will continue to believe the lie... they can't help themselves since they have been sent great delusion.

Back to top Go down
Goose
SSXSRider Member
Goose

Number of posts : 2971
Registration date : 2010-03-15

PostSubject: Re: This will make you laugh your ass off.....   This will make you laugh your ass off..... EmptySat Aug 27, 2011 7:23 pm

poo poo poo
Back to top Go down
Rustybas

Rustybas

Number of posts : 25
Registration date : 2011-09-06

PostSubject: Re: This will make you laugh your ass off.....   This will make you laugh your ass off..... EmptyFri Sep 09, 2011 9:15 pm

I am on the election commision in my home town and was talking to the otehr members of the commis and one of the democrats said he wished everyone would vote. I asked him if he was stupid and he just looked at me as i said i wish only half the people who vote now would continue to vote have you met those idiot liberalS.

He wasnt as happy with the comment as i was.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: This will make you laugh your ass off.....   This will make you laugh your ass off..... Empty

Back to top Go down

This will make you laugh your ass off.....
Page 1 of 1