SouthernSxSRiders
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Most come for the information and opportunity. Most stay for the friendships that are formed. Welcome!

GalleryHomePortalLatest imagesRegisterLog in

want to buy a enclosed gooseneck trailer

Go down 
4 posters
AuthorMessage
Gary

Gary

Number of posts : 159
Registration date : 2008-01-25

want to buy a enclosed gooseneck trailer Empty
PostSubject: want to buy a enclosed gooseneck trailer   want to buy a enclosed gooseneck trailer EmptyWed May 28, 2008 8:38 am

any body in trailer sales.Looking for a 32ft to a 36ft gooseneck trailer with at least 80in of height on back door.Needs at least 7000lb axles .This is a start if any body is in trailer sales thanks Gary email at kwopper04@yahoo.com
Back to top Go down
Admin
Admin
Admin

Number of posts : 1435
Registration date : 2008-01-21

PostSubject: Re: want to buy a enclosed gooseneck trailer   want to buy a enclosed gooseneck trailer EmptyWed May 28, 2008 1:42 pm

i'll keep my eye out bro
Back to top Go down
Gary

Gary

PostSubject: gooseneck   want to buy a enclosed gooseneck trailer EmptyWed May 28, 2008 3:26 pm

thanks as you all ready know the back door clearnce is critical.Have talked to dealers from Kentucky to Georiga no body wants to deal yet.Just wonder how it,ll be in 6 months when fuel is 8 to 9 bucks a gallon.Maybe you could pimps some trailers for all of us lol hey thaks for looking Gary
Back to top Go down
Admin
Admin
Admin

Number of posts : 1435
Registration date : 2008-01-21

PostSubject: Re: want to buy a enclosed gooseneck trailer   want to buy a enclosed gooseneck trailer EmptyWed May 28, 2008 4:23 pm

i have a trailer place next to my house..im goin to buy a 16ft enclosed from them..i'll see what he can get
Back to top Go down
wvyankee2
SSXSRider Member
wvyankee2

Number of posts : 10318
Registration date : 2008-01-22

PostSubject: Re: want to buy a enclosed gooseneck trailer   want to buy a enclosed gooseneck trailer EmptyWed May 28, 2008 4:40 pm

Now that is one hell of a trailer Gary. Where you going to take us. Moab next year I hope cheers
Back to top Go down
Gary

Gary

PostSubject: trailer   want to buy a enclosed gooseneck trailer EmptyWed May 28, 2008 8:39 pm

Hey Marty,yes It will be big but I want some room up front for a small lounge an enough to haul at least 2 atvs an a couple of utvs.Hey pimp don't forget to check your rear door height befor you buy,because any extra in tire size there might be trouble in the back door.Sort of like the old mule with his ears hiiting top of door his legs werent to long the door was too low
Back to top Go down
y b nrml

y b nrml

Number of posts : 8
Registration date : 2008-03-07

PostSubject: Re: want to buy a enclosed gooseneck trailer   want to buy a enclosed gooseneck trailer EmptyTue Jun 03, 2008 7:01 pm

There is one in Byron Georgia that is a monster. It has roof air and tripple axle. Generator door and the works. I don't know how much but you can call and inquire.

It has been on their inventory for a while!

100 Suncoast Drive
Byron , GA 32246

Toll Free: (888) 850-6355

I checked it out but it is too big for me. My 24 foot Haulmark Elite II is just right. 2 SXS and one Quad. i just kick them out to have lounging area. Best thing is when you get home.. just unhook and clean up later. No more unpacking the toys and accessories.
Back to top Go down
Gary

Gary

PostSubject: Re: want to buy a enclosed gooseneck trailer   want to buy a enclosed gooseneck trailer EmptyWed Jun 04, 2008 2:06 pm

would like to see a pic of how you get yours in the 24ft Gary
Back to top Go down
y b nrml

y b nrml

Number of posts : 8
Registration date : 2008-03-07

PostSubject: Re: want to buy a enclosed gooseneck trailer   want to buy a enclosed gooseneck trailer EmptyWed Jun 04, 2008 4:20 pm

I will shoot some pics this weekend. One of the SxS is unavailable but they all load nose to tali. My rear door is 77" high & 96" wide. The side door is 48" wide and can side load the quad with ATV ramps. It is 102" wide total so 2 quads would fit side by side. I think the beaver tail rear helps with the Rhino height. Once inside it is allot taller. Frome the one i have seen, the race car trailer are allot roomier that just an enclosed trailer.
Back to top Go down
Gary

Gary

PostSubject: Re: want to buy a enclosed gooseneck trailer   want to buy a enclosed gooseneck trailer EmptyFri Jun 06, 2008 8:08 am

ok just bought a trailer.Could not afford the gooseneck so I went with a 28ft tag car trailer.If any body has pics or ideas on how to finish the inside please hollar out .What we are starting with is white vinal walls an celing, ply wood floor,will post some pics when one of the kids come by to show me how . A after thouht may be we could fix it up real plush put Nick the Pimp in an all make some money what you think Nick? cheers Gary
Back to top Go down
wvyankee2
SSXSRider Member
wvyankee2

Number of posts : 10318
Registration date : 2008-01-22

PostSubject: Re: want to buy a enclosed gooseneck trailer   want to buy a enclosed gooseneck trailer EmptyFri Jun 06, 2008 9:51 am

Check out this thread with pics on what Neuromax did with his. Click on photolink in first post. Cool

https://southernsxsriders.forumakers.com/general-disscussion-f5/enclosed-trailer-t1149.htm
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: want to buy a enclosed gooseneck trailer   want to buy a enclosed gooseneck trailer Empty

Back to top Go down

want to buy a enclosed gooseneck trailer
Page 1 of 1