SouthernSxSRiders
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Most come for the information and opportunity. Most stay for the friendships that are formed. Welcome!

GalleryHomePortalLatest imagesRegisterLog in

What have you done to your SidexSide this week?

Go down 
+110
Paverdaddy
xjcrawler
DirtDawber
ilikedirt
Justinl901
toradi2
hillbuggy
DrMud
crs
Pete 1K
pushrod 1
jerrzr
Hiteckredneckxp
RedNeckRanger
STR8RZR
Cole2525
rocker27
girdlerrzr
chadboehne
Reeko
Raccer
billybob
Bill B
reevesr
T.napier93
HillbillyJon
Bigmike
BigMotts
BluDevil
DoddS
hutch
yellow660
jhoncho4x4
seweljj
justlill
bonzo
oldmustangjunkie
wvregulators
MIKE_D
spidy
rzrrider1
CatMostFeared
aweisgarber
muddy-one
Cuz
njcraddock
southernkyrzr4
TNrzrs
GEEROD
pitbull8151
Baditude
theshane_79
Go4low
Stakk
Hollon
PORKCHOP
RZRS-EDGE
S
orangecrush
Stench
hillbillyrzrs
Smith700
Dean
ktpguy
Dan
hobbz
brownboy
Mud-and-Guts
Wingman
firepup
DOG
Gimpy
stealth
zachsdad
zilla
GunRunner
Craig_C
jodyt
RZR_Joe
roadiestar
ollie
ChrisC
jerr_81
TBONE21
Woodtick
nocerisdave
wvyankee2
Sporto
chipper
RAYRAY
PWM
BIG D 57
ohsresq
8ball_99
BAMA-S
Foxfire
Neuromax
samiam
bacon
Goose
pit dog
Big-R
MuddyBuddy
cajuncoot
KY. Colonel
bush
WV Hot Rod Rhino
AIRBORNE
ridepate
mason
114 posters
Go to page : Previous  1 ... 20 ... 37, 38, 39, 40, 41, 42  Next
AuthorMessage
Goose
SSXSRider Member
Goose

Number of posts : 2971
Registration date : 2010-03-15

What have you done to your SidexSide this week? - Page 38 Empty
PostSubject: Re: What have you done to your SidexSide this week?   What have you done to your SidexSide this week? - Page 38 EmptyThu Jun 16, 2016 8:12 am

Yeah I'm sure Joe. A lot of talent in our group. Tear it down and put it back in no time. cheers
Back to top Go down
Goose
SSXSRider Member
Goose

PostSubject: Re: What have you done to your SidexSide this week?   What have you done to your SidexSide this week? - Page 38 EmptyTue Jun 21, 2016 6:33 am

Now have a new bumper, winch and doors in place. Rear window to go.
Back to top Go down
Gimpy
SSXSRider Member
Gimpy

Number of posts : 7708
Registration date : 2009-10-01

PostSubject: Re: What have you done to your SidexSide this week?   What have you done to your SidexSide this week? - Page 38 EmptyMon Jun 27, 2016 9:30 pm

Got the new front brakes on, bearings greased with the greaser from Two Guys Hobby. Next I will get to the rear brakes and bearings.
Back to top Go down
http://lwurzel@twc.com
blu-knight
SSXSRider Member
blu-knight

Number of posts : 840
Registration date : 2008-09-10

PostSubject: Re: What have you done to your SidexSide this week?   What have you done to your SidexSide this week? - Page 38 EmptyMon Jun 27, 2016 9:54 pm

Well I just got my new springs put on from shock therapy. All I can say is WOW!! They will be put to the test next week all week long at brimstone and twra. The highlighter rode like s brick before now it is plush. Almost to plush that I may need to put my sway bar back on. I did have aloft on it but went back to stock settings and the ground clearance remained the same. The customer service with soch therapy was great. Ernie answered all my questions and got me set up. I could have spent more money but he told me for the riding I do that I didn't need to ans so far I agree.
Back to top Go down
jay1980
SSXSRider Member
jay1980

Number of posts : 117
Registration date : 2015-10-11

PostSubject: Re: What have you done to your SidexSide this week?   What have you done to your SidexSide this week? - Page 38 EmptyTue Jun 28, 2016 8:31 pm

blu-knight wrote:
Well I just got my new springs put on from shock therapy.  All I can say is WOW!!  They will be put to the test next week all week long at brimstone and twra. The highlighter rode like s brick before now it is plush. Almost to plush that I may need to put my sway bar back on. I did have aloft on it but went back to stock settings and the ground clearance remained the same. The customer service with soch therapy was great. Ernie answered all my questions and got me set up. I could have spent more money but he told me for the riding I do that I didn't need to ans so far I agree.

So you just added the dual rate springs?
So glad it worked out so far.
Back to top Go down
stealth
SSXSRider Staff
stealth

Number of posts : 2219
Registration date : 2009-07-14

PostSubject: Re: What have you done to your SidexSide this week?   What have you done to your SidexSide this week? - Page 38 EmptyWed Jun 29, 2016 3:44 pm

Dual Rate is the way to go.
Back to top Go down
blu-knight
SSXSRider Member
blu-knight

Number of posts : 840
Registration date : 2008-09-10

PostSubject: Re: What have you done to your SidexSide this week?   What have you done to your SidexSide this week? - Page 38 EmptyWed Jun 29, 2016 4:04 pm

We will find out this coming week
Back to top Go down
Gimpy
SSXSRider Member
Gimpy

PostSubject: Re: What have you done to your SidexSide this week?   What have you done to your SidexSide this week? - Page 38 EmptySun Jul 03, 2016 9:17 pm

Got to the rear hub/bearings today and used the Greaser.  It took 14 shots from the pneumatic grease gun for grease to flow out.  Installed the new rear brakes too.

Last edited by Gimpy on Mon Jul 04, 2016 8:47 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
pushrod 1
SSXSRider Member

Number of posts : 510
Registration date : 2011-12-19

PostSubject: Re: What have you done to your SidexSide this week?   What have you done to your SidexSide this week? - Page 38 EmptyMon Jul 04, 2016 12:28 pm

gimpy, got the renegade radio system,  put it in,  sounds great, nice and simple thanks. mike
Back to top Go down
Gimpy
SSXSRider Member
Gimpy

PostSubject: Re: What have you done to your SidexSide this week?   What have you done to your SidexSide this week? - Page 38 EmptyMon Jul 04, 2016 8:48 pm

pushrod 1 wrote:
gimpy, got the renegade radio system,  put it in,  sounds great, nice and simple thanks. mike

Thanks, we like ours too.

Got something else for you to do. I am going to post here shortly.
Back to top Go down
pushrod 1
SSXSRider Member

PostSubject: Re: What have you done to your SidexSide this week?   What have you done to your SidexSide this week? - Page 38 EmptyMon Jul 04, 2016 11:50 pm

o o o kay
Back to top Go down
bush
SSXSRider Staff
bush

Number of posts : 6141
Registration date : 2008-06-06

PostSubject: Re: What have you done to your SidexSide this week?   What have you done to your SidexSide this week? - Page 38 EmptySun Jul 10, 2016 9:29 pm

Washed it after riding Thursday at brimstone
Back to top Go down
https://www.youtube.com/bushrhino
Goose
SSXSRider Member
Goose

PostSubject: Re: What have you done to your SidexSide this week?   What have you done to your SidexSide this week? - Page 38 EmptyMon Jul 11, 2016 8:09 pm

Washed brimstone off today. All fluids to be changed on Wednesday
Back to top Go down
Wingman
SSXSRider Member

Number of posts : 557
Registration date : 2008-01-22

PostSubject: Re: What have you done to your SidexSide this week?   What have you done to your SidexSide this week? - Page 38 EmptyMon Jul 11, 2016 8:32 pm

Watched fireworks the night of the 4th and the rzr ran fine. Went to start it the next morning and all it would do is crank!! Ended up being the crankshaft position sensor!! What a PITA to get to. Friday popped a front outer CV joint. A spare axle and we were going again!!
Back to top Go down
Goose
SSXSRider Member
Goose

PostSubject: Re: What have you done to your SidexSide this week?   What have you done to your SidexSide this week? - Page 38 EmptyThu Dec 08, 2016 7:00 pm

Built some of them $45 dollar fender flare extensions that brother Dale (Rhinox2) showed how to make. Going to be mud free:thatsright: come to think of it I'll never have mud on it if I don't ride
Back to top Go down
Reeko
SSXSRider Member
Reeko

Number of posts : 494
Registration date : 2012-05-30

PostSubject: Re: What have you done to your SidexSide this week?   What have you done to your SidexSide this week? - Page 38 EmptyThu Dec 08, 2016 7:38 pm

Started tearing apart the front end on the JX for new ball joints, bushings, and TRE.
Back to top Go down
pushrod 1
SSXSRider Member

PostSubject: Re: What have you done to your SidexSide this week?   What have you done to your SidexSide this week? - Page 38 EmptyThu Dec 08, 2016 7:44 pm

all new ball joints , tie rods , packed all wheel bearings
Back to top Go down
Gimpy
SSXSRider Member
Gimpy

PostSubject: Re: What have you done to your SidexSide this week?   What have you done to your SidexSide this week? - Page 38 EmptyThu Dec 08, 2016 8:32 pm

Goose wrote:
Built some of them $45 dollar fender flare extensions that brother Dale (Rhinox2) showed how to make. Going to be mud free:thatsright: come to think of it I'll never have mud on it if I don't ride

Yep, gotta ride to get it muddy. I left my mud on mine from the fall ride since I can't ride (torn disc L4/5 or something they said) so it looks like I have rode.
Back to top Go down
Goose
SSXSRider Member
Goose

PostSubject: Re: What have you done to your SidexSide this week?   What have you done to your SidexSide this week? - Page 38 EmptySun Dec 11, 2016 11:03 am

Gimpy wrote:
Goose wrote:

Yep, gotta ride to get it muddy.  I left my mud on mine from the fall ride since I can't ride (torn disc L4/5 or something they said) so it looks like I have rode.
What did you do to wreck your back Les? scratch
Back to top Go down
Goose
SSXSRider Member
Goose

PostSubject: Re: What have you done to your SidexSide this week?   What have you done to your SidexSide this week? - Page 38 EmptySun Dec 11, 2016 11:07 am

Putting high clearance a arms on the Mav. Should give another inch of clearance. allright
Back to top Go down
Gimpy
SSXSRider Member
Gimpy

PostSubject: Re: What have you done to your SidexSide this week?   What have you done to your SidexSide this week? - Page 38 EmptySun Dec 11, 2016 8:38 pm

Goose wrote:
Gimpy wrote:
Goose wrote:

Yep, gotta ride to get it muddy.  I left my mud on mine from the fall ride since I can't ride (torn disc L4/5 or something they said) so it looks like I have rode.
What did you do to wreck your back Les? scratch

Never know what I did except lifting the 62 pound crippled boxer in an out of the 5th wheel several times on 2 trips, and maybe getting him up and down the porch here at home.
Back to top Go down
bush
SSXSRider Staff
bush

Number of posts : 6141
Registration date : 2008-06-06

PostSubject: Re: What have you done to your SidexSide this week?   What have you done to your SidexSide this week? - Page 38 EmptySat Apr 08, 2017 9:05 pm

Last week I changed a bearing on the front drivers side and a tie rod end. Changed a axle on front passenger side that I broke trying to climb over a down tree here at the house. Greased both front bearings.

Today I started on the rear. All new super Dave bushings and new rear bearings and brake pads. Got the drivers side done and almost finished the passenger side. Almost ready to ride.
Got to check why my light bar only works when it wants to. Think the relay got water in it.
Back to top Go down
https://www.youtube.com/bushrhino
hillbuggy
SSXSRider Member
hillbuggy

Number of posts : 234
Registration date : 2013-08-20

PostSubject: Re: What have you done to your SidexSide this week?   What have you done to your SidexSide this week? - Page 38 EmptySat Apr 08, 2017 9:18 pm

That is a lot of work to do at one time! How many miles does your machine have on it?
Back to top Go down
pushrod 1
SSXSRider Member

PostSubject: Re: What have you done to your SidexSide this week?   What have you done to your SidexSide this week? - Page 38 EmptySat Apr 08, 2017 9:25 pm

walked thought the garage seen the dust on the hood and wiped it off. no shit ,  aint been out of the garage cents the last ride with u all.    Sad
Back to top Go down
RZR_Joe
SSXSRider Member
RZR_Joe

Number of posts : 1991
Registration date : 2011-04-25

PostSubject: Re: What have you done to your SidexSide this week?   What have you done to your SidexSide this week? - Page 38 EmptySat Apr 08, 2017 9:40 pm

New Shock Therapy Springs, new Special Carriers high clearance front arms upper/lower & upper/lower radius rods, added a Dynojet PCX tuner, and misc other shit.... LOL
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: What have you done to your SidexSide this week?   What have you done to your SidexSide this week? - Page 38 Empty

Back to top Go down

What have you done to your SidexSide this week?
Page 38 of 42Go to page : Previous  1 ... 20 ... 37, 38, 39, 40, 41, 42  Next