SouthernSxSRiders
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Most come for the information and opportunity. Most stay for the friendships that are formed. Welcome!

GalleryHomePortalLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Trans Am trail in TN

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Craig_C

Craig_C

Number of posts : 737
Registration date : 2010-06-21

Trans Am trail in TN Empty
PostSubject: Trans Am trail in TN   Trans Am trail in TN EmptyThu Dec 08, 2011 3:29 pm

Anyone have any knowledge of the trail? Im looking at maybe trying to put together a ride on the trail through TN. Looks like it starts around Jellico and ends down south of Memphis.

Last summer a group of 4 SXS's did the entire 4800 mile trail for a charity fundrasing, raising money for Wounded Warriors. Polaris has also donated a new RZR 570 to be given to a warrior who has lost use of his/her legs, so they can get out and enjoy the country they fought, and now suffer for.

I have a wild idea of maybe doing just what those guys did, rasing money for a great cause like that.

So I guess the best place to start is by finding info on where the trails goes, and try to figure out where there will be issues of law enforcement, land owners, etc. If anyone has any knowledge of the trail, let me know!
Back to top Go down
garnog

Number of posts : 117
Registration date : 2008-10-11

PostSubject: Re: Trans Am trail in TN   Trans Am trail in TN EmptyThu Dec 08, 2011 6:11 pm

Back to top Go down
Craig_C

Craig_C

Number of posts : 737
Registration date : 2010-06-21

PostSubject: Re: Trans Am trail in TN   Trans Am trail in TN EmptyThu Dec 08, 2011 6:37 pm

Yeah Ive found that much. I was wanting to hear from someone who has had wheels on the ground on the trail.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Trans Am trail in TN   Trans Am trail in TN Empty

Back to top Go down

Trans Am trail in TN
Page 1 of 1