SouthernSxSRiders
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Most come for the information and opportunity. Most stay for the friendships that are formed. Welcome!

GalleryHomePortalLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Shock Adjustments RZR S

Go down 
4 posters
AuthorMessage
GCFD112

GCFD112

Number of posts : 152
Registration date : 2011-11-02

Shock Adjustments RZR S  Empty
PostSubject: Shock Adjustments RZR S    Shock Adjustments RZR S  EmptyWed Dec 21, 2011 10:01 pm

What is everyone's opinions on adjusting the fox shocks to get a couple of inches of lift? Does it really hurt the ride quality that bad or is it a bad idea?
Back to top Go down
Dean
SSXSRider Member
Dean

Number of posts : 1210
Registration date : 2010-12-18

PostSubject: Re: Shock Adjustments RZR S    Shock Adjustments RZR S  EmptyWed Dec 21, 2011 10:12 pm

I took mine to the popo shop wound up with around 13 inches of ground clerance i dont think it hurt my ride any
Back to top Go down
dusty05z71

dusty05z71

Number of posts : 139
Registration date : 2009-04-26

PostSubject: Re: Shock Adjustments RZR S    Shock Adjustments RZR S  EmptyWed Dec 21, 2011 10:14 pm

After I took my sway bar off I went up two clicks and it lifted the rzr more than I thought it would but the ride quality is fantastic. If the sway bar is connected it may ride alittle rough but it all personal preference. Try it and you'll know if you Like it without getting out of the yard lol
Back to top Go down
Craig_C

Craig_C

Number of posts : 737
Registration date : 2010-06-21

PostSubject: Re: Shock Adjustments RZR S    Shock Adjustments RZR S  EmptyWed Dec 21, 2011 11:55 pm

Enough preload and it will start to hide a little more harsh than stock. You will just have to experiment.

Do yourself a favor...Measure and record where your springs start, and record any adjustments made to the compression settings. This way you can always go back to stock if you dont like the change.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Shock Adjustments RZR S    Shock Adjustments RZR S  Empty

Back to top Go down

Shock Adjustments RZR S
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
SouthernSxSRiders :: General :: General SidexSide Discussion-
Jump to: