SouthernSxSRiders
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Most come for the information and opportunity. Most stay for the friendships that are formed. Welcome!

GalleryHomePortalLatest imagesRegisterLog in

NEW RZR 4 XP 900

Go down 
+17
bush
8ball_99
ohsresq
TBONE21
Hollon
GunRunner
Big-R
Rhino Rob
nocerisdave
dusty05z71
ridepate
Dean
DoddS
Smith700
Stakk
AIRBORNE
jerr_81
21 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3
AuthorMessage
Stakk

Stakk

Number of posts : 482
Registration date : 2009-01-10

NEW RZR 4 XP 900 - Page 3 Empty
PostSubject: Re: NEW RZR 4 XP 900   NEW RZR 4 XP 900 - Page 3 EmptyFri Dec 30, 2011 4:30 pm

GunRunner wrote:
Let me get this right... You jump in this topic, not started by you, not about a teryx and you proceed to bash the XP4, and then Hi-jack it to start spamming us all with the teryx 4 stuff and want to call me names for calling you on it?

I can do this all day long, but won't....How many posts have you made bashing EVERYTHING except the RZR S? If I had time, Id paste them all, probably take 2 pages. Lets see...the Rhino comments, The "Pig" comments, just to name a few....I explained myself in the above posts and you insist on acting like a 10 yr old by coming after EVERY post I make and post a smartass comment, I just called you on that, so were even......Look before this out of hand, I've had several emails, messages and even 3 phone calls from people telling me how you are......"Whatever you own is the best thing out" your one of those, thats fine.....I dont know you, dont want to! LOL but please act like man in his late 40's or 50's like you are and not a 10 yr old......because it's really getting old to ALOT of people on this site, not just me.......this is my final comment on the subject.......anyone that wants any info about what I posted , just ask or PM me.......
Back to top Go down
GunRunner
SSXSRider Member
GunRunner

Number of posts : 5296
Registration date : 2008-01-22

PostSubject: Re: NEW RZR 4 XP 900   NEW RZR 4 XP 900 - Page 3 EmptyFri Dec 30, 2011 4:40 pm

You can try and turn this on me all you want, But everyone can see you spammed this topic for your own gain, my opinions are mine not bought and paid for by some company. All that BS and you Still cant resist getting in a little spam to the very end !

Stakk wrote:
..anyone that wants any info about what I posted , just ask or PM me.......
roflmao ownedsm

I do apolijize to Jer_81 for letting you drag me in after you hi-jacked his topic, too bad we didnt have a moderator put a stop to it back when it started. allright
Back to top Go down
http://southernrzrriders.com
Stakk

Stakk

Number of posts : 482
Registration date : 2009-01-10

PostSubject: Re: NEW RZR 4 XP 900   NEW RZR 4 XP 900 - Page 3 EmptyFri Dec 30, 2011 5:16 pm

GunRunner wrote:
You can try and turn this on me all you want, But everyone can see you spammed this topic for your own gain, my opinions are mine not bought and paid for by some company. All that BS and you Still cant resist getting in a little spam to the very end !

Stakk wrote:
..anyone that wants any info about what I posted , just ask or PM me.......
roflmao ownedsm

I do apolijize to Jer_81 for letting you drag me in after you hi-jacked his topic, too bad we didnt have a moderator put a stop to it back when it started. allright

Sounds good to me. Smiles
Back to top Go down
Foxfire
SSXSRider Member
Foxfire

Number of posts : 6060
Registration date : 2008-04-01

PostSubject: Re: NEW RZR 4 XP 900   NEW RZR 4 XP 900 - Page 3 EmptyFri Dec 30, 2011 9:06 pm

Ok.......I feel the love!!!!!! The End. Don't think any "Master Lock" is needed.
Back to top Go down
RedNeckRanger
SSXSRider Member
RedNeckRanger

Number of posts : 946
Registration date : 2009-06-03

PostSubject: Re: NEW RZR 4 XP 900   NEW RZR 4 XP 900 - Page 3 EmptySat Dec 31, 2011 8:21 am

Eat Eat
Back to top Go down
Big-R
SSXSRider Staff
Big-R

Number of posts : 16074
Registration date : 2008-02-26

PostSubject: Re: NEW RZR 4 XP 900   NEW RZR 4 XP 900 - Page 3 EmptySat Dec 31, 2011 8:53 pm

Hollon wrote:
Big-R wrote:
Stakk wrote:
“Polaris’ reputation for unrivaled quality.

Shocked scratch

I have to agree with Stakk on this.

well it doesnt actually say "GOOD QUALITY" now does it??
doesnt say We are # 1 in quality.
doesnt say We have the best quality.

so maybe they mean Ours breaks more than any other machine out there and you can ask anybody!! all said, nobody builds more junk than us and were damn proud of it!!

un·ri·valed or un·ri·valled (n-rvld)
adj.
Having no rival or equal; incomparable.
Back to top Go down
ohsresq
SSXSRider Member
ohsresq

Number of posts : 1753
Registration date : 2010-10-25

PostSubject: Re: NEW RZR 4 XP 900   NEW RZR 4 XP 900 - Page 3 EmptySat Dec 31, 2011 11:15 pm

Eat
Back to top Go down
http://ohsresq@yahoo.com
wvyankee2
SSXSRider Member
wvyankee2

Number of posts : 10318

PostSubject: Re: NEW RZR 4 XP 900   NEW RZR 4 XP 900 - Page 3 EmptySun Jan 01, 2012 1:43 pm

GunRunner wrote:
At least my opinion is my own and not the product of being paid by the company im promoting. thatsright

Just curious Gunny. What is your opinion on Polaris quality versus others? Who do you think has the best quality SidexSides out there today? Quality meaning having the least problems and hold up to the punishment of the trails the best.

I will say this. Polaris does have the best overall recreational trail performance machines out there. Their reliability has improved over the last two years also. All you have to do is follow the threads on RZR forums to see that. No where near the problem threads that there were a couple years ago. That means that they are making their product better, and that is bad news for the competition. 2cents

Back to top Go down
Big-R
SSXSRider Staff
Big-R

PostSubject: Re: NEW RZR 4 XP 900   NEW RZR 4 XP 900 - Page 3 EmptySun Jan 01, 2012 3:39 pm

wvyankee2 wrote:
GunRunner wrote:
At least my opinion is my own and not the product of being paid by the company im promoting. thatsright

Just curious Gunny. What is your opinion on Polaris quality versus others? Who do you think has the best quality SidexSides out there today? Quality meaning having the least problems and hold up to the punishment of the trails the best.

I will say this. Polaris does have the best overall recreational trail performance machines out there. Their reliability has improved over the last two years also. All you have to do is follow the threads on RZR forums to see that. No where near the problem threads that there were a couple years ago. That means that they are making their product better, and that is bad news for the competition. 2cents

That is a good point Yank. I would agree that they are improving their product. However, when you start with oil burning engines there is room for great improvement.

Back to top Go down
ohsresq
SSXSRider Member
ohsresq

Number of posts : 1753
Registration date : 2010-10-25

PostSubject: Re: NEW RZR 4 XP 900   NEW RZR 4 XP 900 - Page 3 EmptySun Jan 01, 2012 4:06 pm

Eat
Back to top Go down
http://ohsresq@yahoo.com
nocerisdave
SSXSRider Member
nocerisdave

Number of posts : 5674

PostSubject: Re: NEW RZR 4 XP 900   NEW RZR 4 XP 900 - Page 3 EmptySun Jan 01, 2012 8:07 pm

Good points, however.

IMO its more about who is complaining. If you own one or have in the past, let er rip, if not, well that's different all together.
Back to top Go down
Big-R
SSXSRider Staff
Big-R

PostSubject: Re: NEW RZR 4 XP 900   NEW RZR 4 XP 900 - Page 3 EmptySun Jan 01, 2012 8:23 pm

nocerisdave wrote:
Good points, however.

IMO its more about who is complaining. If you own one or have in the past, let er rip, if not, well that's different all together.

Does that mean Gunny can't talk bad about Can Am or Yamaha?????? lol!

Back to top Go down
MuddyBuddy
SSXSRider Member
MuddyBuddy

Number of posts : 2085
Registration date : 2010-01-03

PostSubject: Re: NEW RZR 4 XP 900   NEW RZR 4 XP 900 - Page 3 EmptyMon Jan 02, 2012 4:10 pm

haha even tho there junk we r lookin at a new 900 4 for the shop angels..... hide my yellow piece of crap isint goin anywhere tho dont worry!
Back to top Go down
GunRunner
SSXSRider Member
GunRunner

Number of posts : 5296

PostSubject: Re: NEW RZR 4 XP 900   NEW RZR 4 XP 900 - Page 3 EmptyMon Jan 02, 2012 6:00 pm

Here's my opinion, since you asked, Every brand breaks, every brand has wear issues, and mostly the rate at which these things happen is related to how the driver uses them and how they are maintained. allright
Back to top Go down
http://southernrzrriders.com
nocerisdave
SSXSRider Member
nocerisdave

Number of posts : 5674

PostSubject: Re: NEW RZR 4 XP 900   NEW RZR 4 XP 900 - Page 3 EmptyThu Jan 05, 2012 11:57 pm

Big-R wrote:
nocerisdave wrote:
Good points, however.

Does that mean Gunny can't talk bad about Can Am or Yamaha?????? lol!

IMO he shouldn't.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: NEW RZR 4 XP 900   NEW RZR 4 XP 900 - Page 3 Empty

Back to top Go down

NEW RZR 4 XP 900
Page 3 of 3Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
SouthernSxSRiders :: The Machines :: Polaris-
Jump to: