SouthernSxSRiders
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Most come for the information and opportunity. Most stay for the friendships that are formed. Welcome!

GalleryHomePortalLatest imagesRegisterLog in

This, more than touches a nerve in me.

Go down 
+9
Smith700
Craig_C
Dean
cajuncoot
Stench
8ball_99
Ray Ray
nocerisdave
Woodtick
13 posters
AuthorMessage
Woodtick
SSXSRider Member
Woodtick

Number of posts : 3254
Registration date : 2008-11-15

This, more than touches a nerve in me. Empty
PostSubject: This, more than touches a nerve in me.   This, more than touches a nerve in me. EmptyMon Dec 26, 2011 11:05 am

WHAT HAPPENED TO THE PEOPLE WHO DIED BEFORE THEY COLLECTED THEIR SOCIAL SECURITY!!!! WHERE DID THAT MONEY GO????????????? The number that have died are far greater than the ones who live, 30 years past 65, to 95. IT'S BILLIONS

Remember, not only did you contribute to Social Security but your employer did too. It totaled 15% of your income before taxes, DURING YOUR ENTIRE LIFETIME. If you averaged only $30K, per year, over your working life, that's close to $220,500.

If you calculate the future value of $4,500 per year (yours & your employer's contribution) at a simple 5% (less than what the govt. Pays on the money that it borrows), after 49 years of working you'd have $892,919.98.

If you took out only 1/30TH per year, you'd receive $29,763.99 per year and it would last better than 30 years, (until you're 95 if you retire at age 65) and that's with no interest paid on that final amount on deposit! If you bought an annuity, with the $892,919.98, and it paid 4% per year, you'd have a lifetime income of $2,976.40 per month, without touching the principle.

The folks in Washington have pulled off a bigger Ponzi scheme than Bernie Madhoff ever had.

Entitlement my ass, I paid cash for my Social Security Insurance!!!! (S.S.I.) Just because they stole the money, doesn't make my benefits some kind of charity or handout!! Ever wonder why it is called Insurance? Because it is! There are dozens of major insurance companies underwriting "lifetime investment policies" just like this. Its called INVESTMENT INSURANCE!! If the insurance company steals the money or spends it in a non-investment or non-return or non-related way, they go broke and go to prison. We have federal regulatory laws and agencies to keep an eye on them, that they do NOT do this to the investors.

Have you ever heard the phrase, "Don't steal, the government hates competition"? These people are, very simply, incompetent thieves.

Congressional benefits ---- free healthcare, outrageous retirement packages, 6 digit incomes, 67 paid holidays, three weeks paid vacation, unlimited paid sick days, now that's welfare. In addition they have legislated, for themselves, that they are immune to the same laws that they legislated, for us to abide by or be prosecuted. And they have the nerve to call my social security retirement entitlements?

I AM MAD AS HELL!!! We're "broke" and can't help our own Seniors, Veterans, Orphans and Homeless.

In the last months we have provided billions in aid to Haiti, Chile , and Turkey . And now Pakistan ......home of bin Laden. Literally, BILLIONS of DOLLARS!!!

Our retired seniors living on a 'fixed income' receive no aid nor do they get any breaks while our government and religious organizations pour Hundreds of Billions of $$$$$$'s and Tons of Food to Foreign Countries!

They call Social Security and Medicare an entitlement even though most of us have been paying for it all our working lives and now when it's time for us to collect, the government is running out of money? Why did the government borrow from it in the first place? They called it "moving it into the general fund" for the benefit of the country.

Imagine if the *GOVERNMENT* gave 'US' the same support they give to other countries.

Sad isn't it?

They are not going to stop. But there is a remedy for this.

VOTE THESE BUMS OUT IN 2012!!!

Back to top Go down
nocerisdave
SSXSRider Member
nocerisdave

Number of posts : 5674
Registration date : 2008-01-22

PostSubject: Re: This, more than touches a nerve in me.   This, more than touches a nerve in me. EmptyMon Dec 26, 2011 2:19 pm

Failure of any "world power" is drenched in corrupt government. Sadly, we are well on our way.
Back to top Go down
Ray Ray

Ray Ray

Number of posts : 30
Registration date : 2011-10-15

PostSubject: Re: This, more than touches a nerve in me.   This, more than touches a nerve in me. EmptyMon Dec 26, 2011 2:27 pm

Preach on brother!!!!!!!!
Back to top Go down
8ball_99
SSXSRider Member
8ball_99

Number of posts : 1370
Registration date : 2010-05-04

PostSubject: Re: This, more than touches a nerve in me.   This, more than touches a nerve in me. EmptyMon Dec 26, 2011 4:34 pm

I've also really had a hard time understanding why we are pumping money out to other countries with the issues we have. It just doesn't make any since.. We bomb a city then spend billions building it back better then it was.
Back to top Go down
Stench
SSXSRider Member
Stench

Number of posts : 424
Registration date : 2010-01-26

PostSubject: Re: This, more than touches a nerve in me.   This, more than touches a nerve in me. EmptyMon Dec 26, 2011 4:40 pm

Don't know if we can ever dig our way out now. Need to get rid of all the crooks for sure!
Back to top Go down
cajuncoot
SSXSRider Member
cajuncoot

Number of posts : 3773
Registration date : 2008-03-25

PostSubject: Re: This, more than touches a nerve in me.   This, more than touches a nerve in me. EmptyMon Dec 26, 2011 5:47 pm

frag em all !!
Back to top Go down
Dean
SSXSRider Member
Dean

Number of posts : 1210
Registration date : 2010-12-18

PostSubject: Re: This, more than touches a nerve in me.   This, more than touches a nerve in me. EmptyMon Dec 26, 2011 6:26 pm

uplaugh clap I agree
Back to top Go down
Craig_C

Craig_C

Number of posts : 737
Registration date : 2010-06-21

PostSubject: Re: This, more than touches a nerve in me.   This, more than touches a nerve in me. EmptyMon Dec 26, 2011 7:17 pm

The sad thing is Im not sure theres anyone out there running in 2012 thats any damn better that the scum we already have.
Back to top Go down
Craig_C

Craig_C

Number of posts : 737
Registration date : 2010-06-21

PostSubject: Re: This, more than touches a nerve in me.   This, more than touches a nerve in me. EmptyMon Dec 26, 2011 7:17 pm

Oh, and when it all goes down...Im moving south very fast.....I doubt the north is gonna win this time!
Back to top Go down
Smith700
SSXSRider Member

Number of posts : 2713
Registration date : 2009-08-21

PostSubject: Re: This, more than touches a nerve in me.   This, more than touches a nerve in me. EmptyMon Dec 26, 2011 8:11 pm

Craig_C wrote:
The sad thing is Im not sure theres anyone out there running in 2012 thats any damn better that the scum we already have.
Ditto
Back to top Go down
DirtDawber
SSXSRider Member
DirtDawber

Number of posts : 4089
Registration date : 2009-02-24

PostSubject: Re: This, more than touches a nerve in me.   This, more than touches a nerve in me. EmptyMon Dec 26, 2011 10:37 pm

This, more than touches a nerve in me. More10
Back to top Go down
DirtDawber
SSXSRider Member
DirtDawber

PostSubject: Re: This, more than touches a nerve in me.   This, more than touches a nerve in me. EmptyMon Dec 26, 2011 10:45 pm

This, more than touches a nerve in me. Pimp10
Back to top Go down
Big-R
SSXSRider Staff
Big-R

Number of posts : 16074
Registration date : 2008-02-26

PostSubject: Re: This, more than touches a nerve in me.   This, more than touches a nerve in me. EmptyMon Dec 26, 2011 10:46 pm

DirtDawber wrote:
This, more than touches a nerve in me. Pimp10

OMG

roflmao roflmao roflmao roflmao roflmao roflmao roflmao roflmao
Back to top Go down
DirtDawber
SSXSRider Member
DirtDawber

PostSubject: Re: This, more than touches a nerve in me.   This, more than touches a nerve in me. EmptyMon Dec 26, 2011 10:57 pm

This, more than touches a nerve in me. Sac10
Back to top Go down
Big-R
SSXSRider Staff
Big-R

Number of posts : 16074
Registration date : 2008-02-26

PostSubject: Re: This, more than touches a nerve in me.   This, more than touches a nerve in me. EmptyMon Dec 26, 2011 11:03 pm

DirtDawber wrote:
This, more than touches a nerve in me. Sac10

You got that right Bitch!!!!!!

When the Hell are you going to get out and ride...... Be-otch!!!!!!!
Back to top Go down
DirtDawber
SSXSRider Member
DirtDawber

PostSubject: Re: This, more than touches a nerve in me.   This, more than touches a nerve in me. EmptyTue Dec 27, 2011 7:53 am

The Rhino is officially now a garage ornament. It still has mud on it from Brimstone, spring 2010. Embarassed
Back to top Go down
Hollon
SSXSRider Member
Hollon

Number of posts : 1427
Registration date : 2009-06-13

PostSubject: Re: This, more than touches a nerve in me.   This, more than touches a nerve in me. EmptyTue Dec 27, 2011 12:21 pm

where does all the money go that comes out of the illegals checks?? you know they cant actually draw it back out because they are using a dead guys SS number. so where does that money go??
Back to top Go down
Dan

Dan

Number of posts : 301
Registration date : 2011-06-19

PostSubject: Re: This, more than touches a nerve in me.   This, more than touches a nerve in me. EmptyTue Dec 27, 2011 3:16 pm

It goes to help pay my SS... so hush! Anything to keep the check coming... roflmao
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: This, more than touches a nerve in me.   This, more than touches a nerve in me. Empty

Back to top Go down

This, more than touches a nerve in me.
Page 1 of 1