SouthernSxSRiders
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Most come for the information and opportunity. Most stay for the friendships that are formed. Welcome!

GalleryHomePortalLatest imagesRegisterLog in

I just bought a property just outside Bramwell , WV near the pocahontas trail

Go down 
+6
bush
DOG
samiam
BAMA-S
BIG D 57
BigMotts
10 posters
AuthorMessage
BigMotts
Forum Sponsor
BigMotts

Number of posts : 538
Registration date : 2008-06-29

I just bought a property just outside Bramwell , WV near the pocahontas trail Empty
PostSubject: I just bought a property just outside Bramwell , WV near the pocahontas trail   I just bought a property just outside Bramwell , WV near the pocahontas trail EmptySun Mar 25, 2012 5:57 pm

I just signed on a property a couple miles from the Pocahontas trail in Bramwell, Wv. It's an 80 x36 building that was an old bar on a flat 3 acres. It even comes with a managers apartment.
I'm thinking im gonna turn it into an 8 room lodge with room for rv and dry camping or keep the bar as a food, bar, store rec center for the campgrounds and just do cabins .The old owner has a few more acres that I have first right of refusal on.
I'm really excited. It's still a few months to a year out on getting it where I want it. Until then I'll offer dry camping.

I just bought a property just outside Bramwell , WV near the pocahontas trail Photo_12

Back to top Go down
BIG D 57
SSXSRider Member
BIG D 57

Number of posts : 2087
Registration date : 2010-01-05

I just bought a property just outside Bramwell , WV near the pocahontas trail Empty
PostSubject: Re: I just bought a property just outside Bramwell , WV near the pocahontas trail   I just bought a property just outside Bramwell , WV near the pocahontas trail EmptySun Mar 25, 2012 7:35 pm

allright clap Good luck with your new venture
Back to top Go down
BigMotts
Forum Sponsor
BigMotts

PostSubject: Re: I just bought a property just outside Bramwell , WV near the pocahontas trail   I just bought a property just outside Bramwell , WV near the pocahontas trail EmptySun Mar 25, 2012 7:49 pm

Thanks Big D
Back to top Go down
BAMA-S

BAMA-S

Number of posts : 118
Registration date : 2011-10-13

PostSubject: Re: I just bought a property just outside Bramwell , WV near the pocahontas trail   I just bought a property just outside Bramwell , WV near the pocahontas trail EmptySun Mar 25, 2012 7:52 pm

Nice find. Curious RR, how did you run up on this property?
Back to top Go down
BigMotts
Forum Sponsor
BigMotts

PostSubject: Re: I just bought a property just outside Bramwell , WV near the pocahontas trail   I just bought a property just outside Bramwell , WV near the pocahontas trail EmptySun Mar 25, 2012 8:03 pm

i was actually on twitter and some random guy kept twitting about an H&M property for 15k. went and saw the 15k property and on the way out, my friend saw a fpr sale sign from a car and said quick turn around. went back and it happened they had just lowered the price and the old guy that owned it just happened to be there. I didnt even haggle on the price and he financed me.
Back to top Go down
samiam
SSXSRider Member
samiam

Number of posts : 849
Registration date : 2010-02-16

PostSubject: Re: I just bought a property just outside Bramwell , WV near the pocahontas trail   I just bought a property just outside Bramwell , WV near the pocahontas trail EmptySun Mar 25, 2012 8:18 pm

Could be the golden ticket. Everybody is excited about that trail opening.
Back to top Go down
DOG
SSXSRider Member
DOG

Number of posts : 1305
Registration date : 2010-02-20

PostSubject: Re: I just bought a property just outside Bramwell , WV near the pocahontas trail   I just bought a property just outside Bramwell , WV near the pocahontas trail EmptySun Mar 25, 2012 8:21 pm

cool man good luck that would be the ultimate for me owning a camping and riding resort two of my very favorite things. good luck i hope to get to check it out one day.
Back to top Go down
BAMA-S

BAMA-S

Number of posts : 118
Registration date : 2011-10-13

PostSubject: Re: I just bought a property just outside Bramwell , WV near the pocahontas trail   I just bought a property just outside Bramwell , WV near the pocahontas trail EmptySun Mar 25, 2012 8:24 pm

rotten-rzr wrote:
i was actually on twitter and some random guy kept twitting about an H&M property for 15k. went and saw the 15k property and on the way out, my friend saw a fpr sale sign from a car and said quick turn around. went back and it happened they had just lowered the price and the old guy that owned it just happened to be there. I didnt even haggle on the price and he financed me.

SWEET!!!!
Back to top Go down
BigMotts
Forum Sponsor
BigMotts

PostSubject: Re: I just bought a property just outside Bramwell , WV near the pocahontas trail   I just bought a property just outside Bramwell , WV near the pocahontas trail EmptySun Mar 25, 2012 8:26 pm

would be fun to host a forum meet , if you guys are into it !
Back to top Go down
BigMotts
Forum Sponsor
BigMotts

PostSubject: Re: I just bought a property just outside Bramwell , WV near the pocahontas trail   I just bought a property just outside Bramwell , WV near the pocahontas trail EmptySun Mar 25, 2012 10:43 pm

a huge rock behind the bar

I just bought a property just outside Bramwell , WV near the pocahontas trail 2012-010
Back to top Go down
bush
SSXSRider Staff
bush

Number of posts : 6141
Registration date : 2008-06-06

PostSubject: Re: I just bought a property just outside Bramwell , WV near the pocahontas trail   I just bought a property just outside Bramwell , WV near the pocahontas trail EmptyMon Mar 26, 2012 6:17 am

perfect10

lets ride.

set up a full hookup campground. Chug
Back to top Go down
https://www.youtube.com/bushrhino
BigMotts
Forum Sponsor
BigMotts

PostSubject: Re: I just bought a property just outside Bramwell , WV near the pocahontas trail   I just bought a property just outside Bramwell , WV near the pocahontas trail EmptyMon Mar 26, 2012 9:34 am

thats my intention, but its gonna take awhile. i might take on a partner to get it up and running quicker.
Back to top Go down
BigMotts
Forum Sponsor
BigMotts

PostSubject: Re: I just bought a property just outside Bramwell , WV near the pocahontas trail   I just bought a property just outside Bramwell , WV near the pocahontas trail EmptyMon Mar 26, 2012 11:13 am

If anyone wants to invest on some cabins, PM me.
Back to top Go down
Big-R
SSXSRider Staff
Big-R

Number of posts : 16074
Registration date : 2008-02-26

PostSubject: Re: I just bought a property just outside Bramwell , WV near the pocahontas trail   I just bought a property just outside Bramwell , WV near the pocahontas trail EmptyMon Mar 26, 2012 8:55 pm

rotten-rzr wrote:

Hum...... I know a guy that loves to ride and is not to bad at building things.....
Back to top Go down
Dean
SSXSRider Member
Dean

Number of posts : 1210
Registration date : 2010-12-18

PostSubject: Re: I just bought a property just outside Bramwell , WV near the pocahontas trail   I just bought a property just outside Bramwell , WV near the pocahontas trail EmptyMon Mar 26, 2012 9:31 pm

BIG-R and all southern sxs riders are not allowed in west-virginia roflmao
Back to top Go down
chipper
SSXSRider Member
chipper

Number of posts : 1035
Registration date : 2010-12-30

PostSubject: Re: I just bought a property just outside Bramwell , WV near the pocahontas trail   I just bought a property just outside Bramwell , WV near the pocahontas trail EmptyMon Mar 26, 2012 9:37 pm

roflmao Tell 'em Bobby Dean
Back to top Go down
BigMotts
Forum Sponsor
BigMotts

PostSubject: Re: I just bought a property just outside Bramwell , WV near the pocahontas trail   I just bought a property just outside Bramwell , WV near the pocahontas trail EmptyMon Mar 26, 2012 11:45 pm

Big-R wrote:
rotten-rzr wrote:

Hum...... I know a guy that loves to ride and is not to bad at building things.....

Pm me sometime and we can talk some details . The cabins dont need to be bigger then 12x32 or 14 x 30 . 3/4 bathroom . and a small kitchen. Ive seen the cabins one of the place south has and they are portable buildings and those are fine for a weekend or week riding.
Back to top Go down
lucifer

lucifer

Number of posts : 25
Registration date : 2011-02-08

PostSubject: Re: I just bought a property just outside Bramwell , WV near the pocahontas trail   I just bought a property just outside Bramwell , WV near the pocahontas trail EmptyTue Apr 03, 2012 2:42 pm

That is awesome, I was just there over the weekend checking out places. I might buy some land in bramwell too. It would be cool to buy the old highschool and make it into a atv resort.
Back to top Go down
BigMotts
Forum Sponsor
BigMotts

PostSubject: Re: I just bought a property just outside Bramwell , WV near the pocahontas trail   I just bought a property just outside Bramwell , WV near the pocahontas trail EmptyWed Apr 04, 2012 1:34 am

I thought about buying the HS. but after thinking about it, its not somewhere I would want to stay. Id want something more outdoorsy feeling.Thats why i chose my property. its away form everything and it has a decent view.The school would be more of a hotel. Cool thing is it has a cafeteria.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: I just bought a property just outside Bramwell , WV near the pocahontas trail   I just bought a property just outside Bramwell , WV near the pocahontas trail Empty

Back to top Go down

I just bought a property just outside Bramwell , WV near the pocahontas trail
Page 1 of 1