SouthernSxSRiders
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Most come for the information and opportunity. Most stay for the friendships that are formed. Welcome!

GalleryHomePortalLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Hello ya'll from Clemson, SC

Go down 
+18
mason
dfarrington
bacon
Foxfire
wvyankee2
ridepate
SCRIDER
hutch
Gimpy
Dean
Big-R
Goose
chipper
cajuncoot
DirtDawber
bush
MuddyBuddy
njcraddock
22 posters
AuthorMessage
njcraddock
SSXSRider Staff
njcraddock

Number of posts : 1162
Registration date : 2011-04-26

Hello ya'll from Clemson, SC Empty
PostSubject: Hello ya'll from Clemson, SC   Hello ya'll from Clemson, SC EmptyWed Mar 28, 2012 9:56 am

Hi guys. I've been a member on here for a while and lurked some before making a few posts but haven't ever introduced myself. My name is Nathan and I am a veterinarian from Clemson, SC. My first forays into the off-road world were with my old IH Scouts and I still have one that gets driven from time to time. I got into ATVs after spending a weekend camping and riding up at Tellico years ago. There was a group of guys on ATVs camping next to us that we ran back into later in the afternoon. My buddy and I had ridden only a few miles on a few trails and these guys were telling us all the trails they had run. I was amazed at how much more ground they could cover. Soon after I was scooting around in an old Polaris 425 Magnum. Chain drive 4x4! But it would go anywhere I pointed it. After that it was a Grizzly 600, then a pair of King Quad 700s. When freezing our butts off up at Windrock one snowy day in '05 my wife to be and I ran into a couple in a new Rhino. They were having the times of their lives all toasty in the cab. Of course they were consuming large quantities of antifreeze too. I told myself then that was the way to go. So not too long thereafter I bought a Rhino and sold one the King Quads. Then the second baby was on the way and the second Rhino came to live in my home. My dad got interested in the second Rhino and it was replaced by the RZR I currently have. With two little boys (a two year old and a three year old) I don't get out as much as I used to but the time is coming soon when the oldest can start coming along on these trips. I used to read the Windrock forum and when that fell by the wayside I heard about ya'll. I haven't joined yet but plan to one day. I was really hoping to find some like-minded guys that like to get out and ride and don't mind drinking a beer or two with me when I'm able to make it up there.
Back to top Go down
MuddyBuddy
SSXSRider Member
MuddyBuddy

Number of posts : 2085
Registration date : 2010-01-03

PostSubject: Re: Hello ya'll from Clemson, SC   Hello ya'll from Clemson, SC EmptyWed Mar 28, 2012 10:24 am

Your in the right place brother!!! Welcome!!!
Back to top Go down
bush
SSXSRider Staff
bush

Number of posts : 6141
Registration date : 2008-06-06

PostSubject: Re: Hello ya'll from Clemson, SC   Hello ya'll from Clemson, SC EmptyWed Mar 28, 2012 3:14 pm

welcome
Back to top Go down
https://www.youtube.com/bushrhino
DirtDawber
SSXSRider Member
DirtDawber

Number of posts : 4089
Registration date : 2009-02-24

PostSubject: Re: Hello ya'll from Clemson, SC   Hello ya'll from Clemson, SC EmptyWed Mar 28, 2012 3:38 pm

HEY !!!! welcome
Back to top Go down
cajuncoot
SSXSRider Member
cajuncoot

Number of posts : 3773
Registration date : 2008-03-25

PostSubject: Re: Hello ya'll from Clemson, SC   Hello ya'll from Clemson, SC EmptyWed Mar 28, 2012 6:06 pm

JOIN UP !!! you are one of us !! welcome2
Back to top Go down
chipper
SSXSRider Member
chipper

Number of posts : 1035
Registration date : 2010-12-30

PostSubject: Re: Hello ya'll from Clemson, SC   Hello ya'll from Clemson, SC EmptyWed Mar 28, 2012 6:49 pm

welcome
Back to top Go down
Goose
SSXSRider Member
Goose

Number of posts : 2971
Registration date : 2010-03-15

PostSubject: Re: Hello ya'll from Clemson, SC   Hello ya'll from Clemson, SC EmptyWed Mar 28, 2012 6:58 pm

welcome
Back to top Go down
Big-R
SSXSRider Staff
Big-R

Number of posts : 16074
Registration date : 2008-02-26

PostSubject: Re: Hello ya'll from Clemson, SC   Hello ya'll from Clemson, SC EmptyWed Mar 28, 2012 7:29 pm

Hey Nathan,

I am glad you signed up on the site. Sounds like you found a home in the SxS world.

I love to hear the stories of how people got into side by siding and how they found us. We all love this sport and love the friendships that come along with riding.

Great to have you and Welcome to the site. welcome2
Back to top Go down
Dean
SSXSRider Member
Dean

Number of posts : 1210
Registration date : 2010-12-18

PostSubject: Re: Hello ya'll from Clemson, SC   Hello ya'll from Clemson, SC EmptyWed Mar 28, 2012 8:43 pm

Brother you have found it sounds like you will fit right in welcome2 welcome welcome2
Back to top Go down
Gimpy
SSXSRider Member
Gimpy

Number of posts : 7708
Registration date : 2009-10-01

PostSubject: Re: Hello ya'll from Clemson, SC   Hello ya'll from Clemson, SC EmptyWed Mar 28, 2012 8:52 pm

You won't regret a club ride, even if you only make one or two a year. The memories and friendships will last forever, or till the next ride, then you make more. Glad you found us. Remember to join the club and become and Orange member and see everything on this site. There is a section that you have to be a member to see it.
Back to top Go down
http://lwurzel@twc.com
hutch
SSXSRider Member
hutch

Number of posts : 501
Registration date : 2011-08-02

PostSubject: Re: Hello ya'll from Clemson, SC   Hello ya'll from Clemson, SC EmptyWed Mar 28, 2012 11:10 pm

welcome
Back to top Go down
SCRIDER

SCRIDER

Number of posts : 65
Registration date : 2012-02-09

PostSubject: Re: Hello ya'll from Clemson, SC   Hello ya'll from Clemson, SC EmptyThu Mar 29, 2012 8:35 pm

Welcome fellow South Carolinian!!
Back to top Go down
ridepate
SSXSRider Staff
ridepate

Number of posts : 6409
Registration date : 2009-04-23

PostSubject: Re: Hello ya'll from Clemson, SC   Hello ya'll from Clemson, SC EmptyThu Mar 29, 2012 10:06 pm

Welcome!!!
Back to top Go down
wvyankee2
SSXSRider Member
wvyankee2

Number of posts : 10319
Registration date : 2008-01-22

PostSubject: Re: Hello ya'll from Clemson, SC   Hello ya'll from Clemson, SC EmptyThu Mar 29, 2012 10:36 pm

welcome2
Back to top Go down
Foxfire
SSXSRider Member
Foxfire

Number of posts : 6060
Registration date : 2008-04-01

PostSubject: Re: Hello ya'll from Clemson, SC   Hello ya'll from Clemson, SC EmptyFri Mar 30, 2012 1:43 am

welcome2 welcome welcome2
Back to top Go down
bacon
SSXSRider Member
bacon

Number of posts : 849
Registration date : 2011-09-06

PostSubject: Re: Hello ya'll from Clemson, SC   Hello ya'll from Clemson, SC EmptyFri Mar 30, 2012 6:04 am

welcome2
Back to top Go down
dfarrington
SSXSRider Member
dfarrington

Number of posts : 110
Registration date : 2012-02-02

PostSubject: Re: Hello ya'll from Clemson, SC   Hello ya'll from Clemson, SC EmptySun Apr 15, 2012 5:10 pm

welcome2 Welcome your at the right spot
Back to top Go down
mason
SSXSRider Member
mason

Number of posts : 2247
Registration date : 2009-04-07

PostSubject: Re: Hello ya'll from Clemson, SC   Hello ya'll from Clemson, SC EmptySun Apr 15, 2012 6:34 pm

welcome
Back to top Go down
BIG D 57
SSXSRider Member
BIG D 57

Number of posts : 2087
Registration date : 2010-01-05

PostSubject: Re: Hello ya'll from Clemson, SC   Hello ya'll from Clemson, SC EmptySun Apr 15, 2012 7:52 pm

Hello ya'll from Clemson, SC 70573
Back to top Go down
brownboy
SSXSRider Member
brownboy

Number of posts : 620
Registration date : 2011-06-26

PostSubject: Re: Hello ya'll from Clemson, SC   Hello ya'll from Clemson, SC EmptySun Apr 15, 2012 8:45 pm

welcome
Back to top Go down
KY. Colonel
SSXSRider Member

Number of posts : 2144
Registration date : 2010-02-02

PostSubject: Re: Hello ya'll from Clemson, SC   Hello ya'll from Clemson, SC EmptyThu May 10, 2012 11:33 pm

welcome2 glad to have you on the site. Join up you will be glad you did, I've never know a kinder or more generous group of people.
Back to top Go down
stoneman
SSXSRider Member
stoneman

Number of posts : 138
Registration date : 2012-05-07

PostSubject: Re: Hello ya'll from Clemson, SC   Hello ya'll from Clemson, SC EmptyFri May 11, 2012 7:14 am

welcome
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Hello ya'll from Clemson, SC   Hello ya'll from Clemson, SC Empty

Back to top Go down

Hello ya'll from Clemson, SC
Page 1 of 1