SouthernSxSRiders
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Most come for the information and opportunity. Most stay for the friendships that are formed. Welcome!

GalleryHomePortalLatest imagesRegisterLog in

SxS Ownership $$$

Go down 
+11
Thumper Vince
Mudxtc
AIRBORNE
rubicon05
Clayboy
Bad Behavior
shawnley1222
nocerisdave
Admin
Big-R
wvyankee2
15 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2
AuthorMessage
Anonymous

SxS Ownership  $$$ - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: SxS Ownership $$$   SxS Ownership  $$$ - Page 2 EmptySun Jun 15, 2008 8:29 pm

It's like a friend of mine always says, "You only live once, but if you do it right, once is enough.".
Back to top Go down
Last Chance Rhino
SSXSRider Member

Number of posts : 131
Registration date : 2008-03-16

PostSubject: Re: SxS Ownership $$$   SxS Ownership  $$$ - Page 2 EmptyMon Jun 16, 2008 9:51 am

Agree with most of what has been said. The cost of the Rhino is only the down payment as I have been the new trailer, new hitch, shelter for the trailer and the Rhino mods route. Still not as expensive as a boat or a race car or renting airplanes and the wife likes to trail ride and drive the Rhino on trails. It's good clean family fun, so I'm keeping it, just wish the gas to get to trails was not so expensive. .
Back to top Go down
rcmass

rcmass

Number of posts : 999
Registration date : 2008-02-01

PostSubject: Re: SxS Ownership $$$   SxS Ownership  $$$ - Page 2 EmptyMon Jun 16, 2008 10:04 am

Life is not a journey to the grave with the intention of arriving safely, in a pretty and well preserved body....

but rather to skid in broadside, thoroughly used up, totally worn out, and loudly proclaiming -- WOW-- What a Ride!
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: SxS Ownership $$$   SxS Ownership  $$$ - Page 2 Empty

Back to top Go down

SxS Ownership $$$
Page 2 of 2Go to page : Previous  1, 2