SouthernSxSRiders
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Most come for the information and opportunity. Most stay for the friendships that are formed. Welcome!

GalleryHomePortalLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Pal's Rhino started to run really rough today.

Go down 
+2
Foxfire
Woodtick
6 posters
AuthorMessage
Woodtick
SSXSRider Member
Woodtick

Number of posts : 3254
Registration date : 2008-11-15

Pal's Rhino started to run really rough today. Empty
PostSubject: Pal's Rhino started to run really rough today.   Pal's Rhino started to run really rough today. EmptySat Apr 28, 2012 6:24 pm

I think the gas he put in it was year old with no stabilizer in it. I'm gonna take a 5 gal can of fresh gas and 2 can of Sea Foam back to camp tomorrow. Try to get as much of the gas in the gas tank out, put the 5 gals of fresh gas in it with the Sea Foam and see what happens. What say the board. Is 2 cans of Sea Foam TOO much for an 8 gal tank?
Back to top Go down
Foxfire
SSXSRider Member
Foxfire

Number of posts : 6060
Registration date : 2008-04-01

PostSubject: Re: Pal's Rhino started to run really rough today.   Pal's Rhino started to run really rough today. EmptySat Apr 28, 2012 11:30 pm

Nope.
Back to top Go down
Woodtick
SSXSRider Member
Woodtick

Number of posts : 3254
Registration date : 2008-11-15

PostSubject: Re: Pal's Rhino started to run really rough today.   Pal's Rhino started to run really rough today. EmptySun Apr 29, 2012 6:52 pm

Well I figured out the sputtering Rhino. THEY DON'T RUN GOOD ON DIESEL! Yep, soon as we started pumping the tank out and I saw that red fuel, I knew Mike had mixed up the gas cans and had put AgDiesel in his tank. Pumped out all we could get. Tossed in a can of Sea Foam, and five gals of fresh gas. Unhooked the fuel line at the carb and cranked her till there was no red showing in the fuel coming out of the line. Hooked the fuel line back up and fired her up. Smoked and puked for a while. Sort of looked like a 2 cycle for a little while. Ran it up and down the farm road for a bit and she cleared up and ran like a top. Anything that don't kill ya just makes you stronger or so they say! roflmao roflmao roflmao
Back to top Go down
Foxfire
SSXSRider Member
Foxfire

Number of posts : 6060
Registration date : 2008-04-01

PostSubject: Re: Pal's Rhino started to run really rough today.   Pal's Rhino started to run really rough today. EmptySun Apr 29, 2012 7:30 pm

Glad ya found and fixed the problem, Woody!!!!
Back to top Go down
Rhino Rob
SSXSRider Member
Rhino Rob

Number of posts : 2577
Registration date : 2009-01-25
Location : the home of the volunteers and port st joe tiger sharks

PostSubject: Re: Pal's Rhino started to run really rough today.   Pal's Rhino started to run really rough today. EmptySun Apr 29, 2012 8:40 pm

lol............ Chug
Back to top Go down
ridepate
SSXSRider Staff
ridepate

Number of posts : 6409
Registration date : 2009-04-23

PostSubject: Re: Pal's Rhino started to run really rough today.   Pal's Rhino started to run really rough today. EmptySun Apr 29, 2012 11:57 pm

Humm something smells funny here.................. roflmao Glad you got it sorted.
Back to top Go down
8ball_99
SSXSRider Member
8ball_99

Number of posts : 1370
Registration date : 2010-05-04

PostSubject: Re: Pal's Rhino started to run really rough today.   Pal's Rhino started to run really rough today. EmptyMon Apr 30, 2012 12:30 am

LoL, Tell him thats why they sell those nifty yellow diesel cans!
Back to top Go down
Big-R
SSXSRider Staff
Big-R

Number of posts : 16074
Registration date : 2008-02-26

PostSubject: Re: Pal's Rhino started to run really rough today.   Pal's Rhino started to run really rough today. EmptyTue May 01, 2012 12:35 am

Damn...
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Pal's Rhino started to run really rough today.   Pal's Rhino started to run really rough today. Empty

Back to top Go down

Pal's Rhino started to run really rough today.
Page 1 of 1