SouthernSxSRiders
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Most come for the information and opportunity. Most stay for the friendships that are formed. Welcome!

GalleryHomePortalLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Got a Recall letter in the mail today about the Rhino

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Tellico450

Tellico450

Number of posts : 304
Registration date : 2008-01-21

Got a Recall letter in the mail today about the Rhino Empty
PostSubject: Got a Recall letter in the mail today about the Rhino   Got a Recall letter in the mail today about the Rhino EmptySun Mar 16, 2008 1:54 am

I posted this in the Yamaha section to.......however....I got a letter today regarding the recall on the front left brake caliper issue. It states in the letter all 450's and all 700's. ALL of them. Take it to them......let them see if your specific rhino has the issue and they will fix it. I'm taking my Tuesday!
Back to top Go down
Gary

Gary

Number of posts : 159
Registration date : 2008-01-25

PostSubject: left front caliper they say if it has diangle lines it is bad if no lines it is ok   Got a Recall letter in the mail today about the Rhino EmptySun Mar 16, 2008 8:05 pm

Tellico450 wrote:
I posted this in the Yamaha section to.......however....I got a letter today regarding the recall on the front left brake caliper issue. It states in the letter all 450's and all 700's. ALL of them. Take it to them......let them see if your specific rhino has the issue and they will fix it. I'm taking my Tuesday!
Back to top Go down
Tellico450

Tellico450

Number of posts : 304
Registration date : 2008-01-21

PostSubject: Re: Got a Recall letter in the mail today about the Rhino   Got a Recall letter in the mail today about the Rhino EmptySun Mar 16, 2008 10:02 pm

bump....get it done guys!
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Got a Recall letter in the mail today about the Rhino   Got a Recall letter in the mail today about the Rhino Empty

Back to top Go down

Got a Recall letter in the mail today about the Rhino
Page 1 of 1