SouthernSxSRiders
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Most come for the information and opportunity. Most stay for the friendships that are formed. Welcome!

GalleryHomePortalLatest imagesRegisterLog in

HORSESHOE BEND MOTORSPORTS ORV

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
T-ROY

Number of posts : 19
Registration date : 2011-02-21

HORSESHOE BEND MOTORSPORTS ORV Empty
PostSubject: HORSESHOE BEND MOTORSPORTS ORV   HORSESHOE BEND MOTORSPORTS ORV EmptyMon May 07, 2012 2:35 pm

NEW PLACED OPENED FEW WEEKS AGO, WENT SUNDAY TO CK IT OUT, I LIKED IT BECAUSE ALL TRAILS ARE NEW & NOT RUTTED YET. THEY HAD ALOT OF RAIN DAY BEFORE BUT IT MADE IT MORE FUN ON HILL CLIMBS . WE DIDN'T TRY SOME OF THEM, THEY LIKE REALLY SLICK. YOU COULD NOT EVEN WALK UP THEM.TRAILS ARE NOT MARKED YET BUT THEY ARE WORKING ON THAT TO GET IT MAPPED OUT. THEY HAVE ALOT OF PARKING, SHADE TREES & CAMPING AREA NO CAMPER HOOK-UP & NO BATHROOMS YET. IF YOU WENT TO HILLZ & HOLLARZ WHEN IT WAS OPEN IT REMINDS ME ALOT OF THAT AREA . IF YOU LIKE MUD, HILLS , CREEK & ROCK CRAWLING YOU'LL LIKE IT . I REALLY ENJOYED IT & IT'S CLOSE TO ME ABOUT 35 MIN. FROM SHELBYVILLE KY IN OWEN . ALSO THEY HAVE 2 BIG MX TRACKS, NOT MAINTAINED GOOD BUT THERE . THEY DON'T HAVE A WEB SITE YET BUT YOU CAN FIND THEM ON FACEBOOK . I'LL GO BACK IF A GROUP WANT'S TO GO . SO BIG-R IF YOU READ THIS GIVE ME A CALL OR COME BY YAMAHA SHOP
Back to top Go down
Gimpy
SSXSRider Member
Gimpy

Number of posts : 7708
Registration date : 2009-10-01

PostSubject: Re: HORSESHOE BEND MOTORSPORTS ORV   HORSESHOE BEND MOTORSPORTS ORV EmptyMon May 07, 2012 9:18 pm

You can still only ride Sunday's, right? Mothers day is this Sunday, but I might be open to somewhere with another group, for a local ride on Saturday. Thanks Troy.
Back to top Go down
http://lwurzel@twc.com
Big-R
SSXSRider Staff
Big-R

Number of posts : 16074
Registration date : 2008-02-26

PostSubject: Re: HORSESHOE BEND MOTORSPORTS ORV   HORSESHOE BEND MOTORSPORTS ORV EmptyMon May 07, 2012 9:53 pm

Troy, I'll check it out with you. I can't this Sunday. Momma is going to the track and I will have the kid-o's....
Back to top Go down
T-ROY

Number of posts : 19
Registration date : 2011-02-21

PostSubject: Re: HORSESHOE BEND MOTORSPORTS ORV   HORSESHOE BEND MOTORSPORTS ORV EmptyTue May 08, 2012 2:01 pm

YEA WE CAN GET TOGETHER AFTER MOTHERS DAY I FORGOT THAT IT WAS THIS WEEKEND, I WORK SAT. BUT CAN PLAN TO GET 1 OFF SOMETIME
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: HORSESHOE BEND MOTORSPORTS ORV   HORSESHOE BEND MOTORSPORTS ORV Empty

Back to top Go down

HORSESHOE BEND MOTORSPORTS ORV
Page 1 of 1