SouthernSxSRiders
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Most come for the information and opportunity. Most stay for the friendships that are formed. Welcome!

GalleryHomePortalLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Check out what Merlin Motorsports has been up to

Go down 
+10
farmdogg
KY. Colonel
RangeRover
wvyankee2
Baditude
merlin
pit dog
Big-R
Sporto
KYWILDCATS74
14 posters
Go to page : 1, 2  Next
AuthorMessage
KYWILDCATS74

KYWILDCATS74

Number of posts : 98
Registration date : 2011-02-08

Check out what Merlin Motorsports has been up to Empty
PostSubject: Check out what Merlin Motorsports has been up to   Check out what Merlin Motorsports has been up to EmptyMon May 23, 2011 9:40 pm

What do you guys think? Like the cages & rock sliders.. More bikes and more pics to come thatsright
Check out what Merlin Motorsports has been up to 00211

[img]Check out what Merlin Motorsports has been up to 00711[/img][img]Check out what Merlin Motorsports has been up to 00512[/img]
[img]Check out what Merlin Motorsports has been up to 01011[/img]
[img]Check out what Merlin Motorsports has been up to Dsc00616[/img]
[img]Check out what Merlin Motorsports has been up to Dsc00617[/img]
[img]Check out what Merlin Motorsports has been up to Dsc00618[/img]
[img]Check out what Merlin Motorsports has been up to Dsc00619[/img]
[img]Check out what Merlin Motorsports has been up to Dsc00621[/img]
Back to top Go down
Sporto
SSXSRider Member
Sporto

Number of posts : 688
Registration date : 2009-07-10

PostSubject: Re: Check out what Merlin Motorsports has been up to   Check out what Merlin Motorsports has been up to EmptyMon May 23, 2011 10:31 pm

Hell Yeah!!!!! Bitchin'
Back to top Go down
Big-R
SSXSRider Staff
Big-R

Number of posts : 16074
Registration date : 2008-02-26

PostSubject: Re: Check out what Merlin Motorsports has been up to   Check out what Merlin Motorsports has been up to EmptyMon May 23, 2011 10:42 pm

Man that thing is nice.
Back to top Go down
pit dog
SSXSRider Member
pit dog

Number of posts : 1380
Registration date : 2010-02-28

PostSubject: Re: Check out what Merlin Motorsports has been up to   Check out what Merlin Motorsports has been up to EmptyTue May 24, 2011 12:15 am

Good luck to you and merlin,looks good.
Back to top Go down
merlin
SSXSRider Member

Number of posts : 54
Registration date : 2011-03-03

PostSubject: Re: Check out what Merlin Motorsports has been up to   Check out what Merlin Motorsports has been up to EmptyTue May 24, 2011 7:07 am

i like the black one thatsright
Back to top Go down
Baditude
SSXSRider Member
Baditude

Number of posts : 1132
Registration date : 2010-06-17

PostSubject: Re: Check out what Merlin Motorsports has been up to   Check out what Merlin Motorsports has been up to EmptyTue May 24, 2011 7:39 am

Wow those are cool
Back to top Go down
KYWILDCATS74

KYWILDCATS74

PostSubject: Re: Check out what Merlin Motorsports has been up to   Check out what Merlin Motorsports has been up to EmptyTue May 24, 2011 12:37 pm

Suicide doors coming soon! We left the roofs off to show the cage more. Can do RZR's , Rhino , and Articat cages too. Plus any repairs and performance mods.. Custom bumpers, rocksliders and cages.. You dream it will try to make it happen.. Or if you want a cage like one of the above or another cage ( pic coming soon) we can duplicate.
Back to top Go down
wvyankee2
SSXSRider Member
wvyankee2

Number of posts : 10318
Registration date : 2008-01-22

PostSubject: Re: Check out what Merlin Motorsports has been up to   Check out what Merlin Motorsports has been up to EmptyTue May 24, 2011 12:45 pm

Those Teryx's are sweet. perfect10
Back to top Go down
RangeRover
SSXSRider Member
RangeRover

Number of posts : 440
Registration date : 2010-12-29

PostSubject: Re: Check out what Merlin Motorsports has been up to   Check out what Merlin Motorsports has been up to EmptyTue May 24, 2011 1:35 pm

KYWILDCATS74 wrote:
Suicide doors coming soon! We left the roofs off to show the cage more. Can do RZR's , Rhino , and Articat cages too. Plus any repairs and performance mods.. Custom bumpers, rocksliders and cages.. You dream it will try to make it happen.. Or if you want a cage like one of the above or another cage ( pic coming soon) we can duplicate.

woo hoo ........did I read that right....... cheers why yes I did, pig feeder cages too.... humper
Back to top Go down
KY. Colonel
SSXSRider Member

Number of posts : 2144
Registration date : 2010-02-02

PostSubject: Re: Check out what Merlin Motorsports has been up to   Check out what Merlin Motorsports has been up to EmptyTue May 24, 2011 3:21 pm

beautiful work! I really like the bumpers...see you on the 18th
Back to top Go down
farmdogg
SSXSRider Member
farmdogg

Number of posts : 46
Registration date : 2011-05-24

PostSubject: Re: Check out what Merlin Motorsports has been up to   Check out what Merlin Motorsports has been up to EmptyTue May 24, 2011 4:33 pm

merlin wrote:

You must be speaking of the black one without any pics posted yet! Butt

Last edited by farmdogg on Thu May 26, 2011 4:21 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
merlin
SSXSRider Member

Number of posts : 54
Registration date : 2011-03-03

PostSubject: Re: Check out what Merlin Motorsports has been up to   Check out what Merlin Motorsports has been up to EmptyTue May 24, 2011 5:08 pm

yea farmdawg, the fast black one Attention
Back to top Go down
Big-R
SSXSRider Staff
Big-R

PostSubject: Re: Check out what Merlin Motorsports has been up to   Check out what Merlin Motorsports has been up to EmptyTue May 24, 2011 5:34 pm

RZR cages........ hum
Back to top Go down
Big-R
SSXSRider Staff
Big-R

PostSubject: Re: Check out what Merlin Motorsports has been up to   Check out what Merlin Motorsports has been up to EmptyTue May 24, 2011 6:15 pm

farmdogg wrote:
merlin wrote:

You must be speaking of the black one without any pics posted yet! Butt

Well, post some pics...... and Welcome to the site... welcome2
Back to top Go down
KYWILDCATS74

KYWILDCATS74

PostSubject: Re: Check out what Merlin Motorsports has been up to   Check out what Merlin Motorsports has been up to EmptyTue May 24, 2011 7:53 pm

Big-R wrote:
RZR cages........ hum

Yup.. We would love to get a hold of a RZR and do some magic.. I have some good ideas for the RZR will look killer..

Last edited by KYWILDCATS74 on Tue May 24, 2011 8:14 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
KYWILDCATS74

KYWILDCATS74

PostSubject: Re: Check out what Merlin Motorsports has been up to   Check out what Merlin Motorsports has been up to EmptyTue May 24, 2011 7:58 pm

Farmdog is the third cage, bumper, and rocksliders bike we did. Were still waiting on paint for it.. I think Yank will love this one since it is a 2010 model black with alot of the RZR looks... Actually the paint takes away from the look. I wish we could keep them raw, man they pop with the metal look!
Back to top Go down
Big-R
SSXSRider Staff
Big-R

PostSubject: Re: Check out what Merlin Motorsports has been up to   Check out what Merlin Motorsports has been up to EmptyTue May 24, 2011 8:13 pm

KYWILDCATS74 wrote:
Big-R wrote:
RZR cages........ hum

Yup.. We would love to get a hold of a RZR and do some majic.. I have some good ideas for the RZR will look killer..

The only thing is I have a J strong top. I would like for it to still fit. However, I could sell it and get a SSV Works with a sub. Then move my fmr/gmrs radio up to the top. Hum.......
Back to top Go down
KYWILDCATS74

KYWILDCATS74

PostSubject: Re: Check out what Merlin Motorsports has been up to   Check out what Merlin Motorsports has been up to EmptyTue May 24, 2011 8:23 pm

Big-R wrote:
KYWILDCATS74 wrote:
Big-R wrote:
RZR cages........ hum

Yup.. We would love to get a hold of a RZR and do some majic.. I have some good ideas for the RZR will look killer..

The only thing is I have a J strong top. I would like for it to still fit. However, I could sell it and get a SSV Works with a sub. Then move my fmr/gmrs radio up to the top. Hum.......
The crazy thing is it will be custom.. So we can make things work a cookie cutter cage cant. Like i said whatever you can dream up we will try to make it a reality or if you want what we dream up we can do that. There are always options with roofs. We can make what you have fit or you can always sell what you have and have a sheet of aluminum custom fit. My buddy had a RZR sterio system down in the floor toward the dash and after he buried it a couple time he wished he had it mounted to the roof.
Back to top Go down
wvyankee2
SSXSRider Member
wvyankee2

Number of posts : 10318

PostSubject: Re: Check out what Merlin Motorsports has been up to   Check out what Merlin Motorsports has been up to EmptyTue May 24, 2011 8:28 pm

KYWILDCATS74 wrote:
I think Yank will love this one since it is a 2010 model black

Yep, would like to see a 10 model. bounce Maybe i can get "Merlinized" sometime.
Back to top Go down
nocerisdave
SSXSRider Member
nocerisdave

Number of posts : 5674

PostSubject: Re: Check out what Merlin Motorsports has been up to   Check out what Merlin Motorsports has been up to EmptyTue May 24, 2011 9:55 pm

Nice clean look!!
Back to top Go down
KYWILDCATS74

KYWILDCATS74

PostSubject: Re: Check out what Merlin Motorsports has been up to   Check out what Merlin Motorsports has been up to EmptyTue May 24, 2011 10:58 pm

nocerisdave wrote:
Nice clean look!!

Thanks. Thats what we were going for on the blue one. We wanted a clean open look. Turned out very nice. The lines and sight turned out great. When you are driving it feels really open almost like a covertable feel. We felt like the black bike with a bed delete needed a little more pop. Plus the bed cover really worked for mud deflection. It has a really slammed cage with the lowered seat frames and bases. It also has a really nice roof line with lots of cover for a two seater cage. Both cages are light and strong 1 3/4 .095. Also both are narrower and a lot shorter than stock. This means you wont be hendered on the trails (a lot of people here know what I mean by that). I am the most excited about our rock sliders.. Tough and practical with great looks. They will hold up to the toughest of trails & save your plastic!
Back to top Go down
nocerisdave
SSXSRider Member
nocerisdave

Number of posts : 5674

PostSubject: Re: Check out what Merlin Motorsports has been up to   Check out what Merlin Motorsports has been up to EmptyTue May 24, 2011 11:09 pm

I never understood why OEM cages dont follow the body angle, as those do. Nice work.
Back to top Go down
farmdogg
SSXSRider Member
farmdogg

Number of posts : 46
Registration date : 2011-05-24

PostSubject: Re: Check out what Merlin Motorsports has been up to   Check out what Merlin Motorsports has been up to EmptyWed May 25, 2011 11:26 pm

Since we are on the topic of cages and roofs. Is there anyone in the Louisville area that has the capabilities of bending sheets of aluminum Question
Back to top Go down
Big-R
SSXSRider Staff
Big-R

PostSubject: Re: Check out what Merlin Motorsports has been up to   Check out what Merlin Motorsports has been up to EmptyFri May 27, 2011 10:31 pm

farmdogg wrote:
Since we are on the topic of cages and roofs. Is there anyone in the Louisville area that has the capabilities of bending sheets of aluminum Question

I have a friend that can. What are you needing?
Back to top Go down
Goose
SSXSRider Member
Goose

Number of posts : 2971
Registration date : 2010-03-15

PostSubject: Re: Check out what Merlin Motorsports has been up to   Check out what Merlin Motorsports has been up to EmptySat May 28, 2011 8:15 pm

Nice machines. I like the black one also. Might be interested in a Pig feeder cage.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Check out what Merlin Motorsports has been up to   Check out what Merlin Motorsports has been up to Empty

Back to top Go down

Check out what Merlin Motorsports has been up to
Page 1 of 2Go to page : 1, 2  Next

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
SouthernSxSRiders :: General :: General SidexSide Discussion-
Jump to: