SouthernSxSRiders
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Most come for the information and opportunity. Most stay for the friendships that are formed. Welcome!

GalleryHomePortalLatest imagesRegisterLog in

This should piss every taxpayer off!

Go down 
+2
wvyankee2
GunRunner
6 posters
AuthorMessage
GunRunner
SSXSRider Member
GunRunner

Number of posts : 5296
Registration date : 2008-01-22

This should piss every taxpayer off! Empty
PostSubject: This should piss every taxpayer off!   This should piss every taxpayer off! EmptyFri May 25, 2012 2:29 pm

This should piss every taxpayer off! 53524410
Back to top Go down
http://southernrzrriders.com
wvyankee2
SSXSRider Member
wvyankee2

Number of posts : 10319

PostSubject: Re: This should piss every taxpayer off!   This should piss every taxpayer off! EmptyFri May 25, 2012 5:02 pm

It is not the illegals your subsidizing. It is the businesses that are employing them. Same as you are the McDonald's worker when they go to the emergency room and don't pay, or pick up their food stamps and HUD money because they can't afford to live on their minimum wage.

I'm just being devils advocate here. I know their are education expenses and other things figured in that these folks are getting and as illegals, shouldn't be. But, if all 20+ million of them left today, who would do that work? No one would until the wages escalated to where people would take them. A worker shortage would do that. It would also crank up inflation to where we would be paying more for almost everything, and the increased interest rates on the Governments debt would almost surely cause them to raise taxes to pay it.... Bottom line is it will cost us whether they are here or not.

I do agree that we need to get control of the border though......
Back to top Go down
GunRunner
SSXSRider Member
GunRunner

PostSubject: Re: This should piss every taxpayer off!   This should piss every taxpayer off! EmptyFri May 25, 2012 5:48 pm

Im not saying run them off, that would never happen But figure out a way to make them pay there on way. Of course if the free ride ended many would up and leave on there own but then some of you would have to cut your own dang grass roflmao
Back to top Go down
cajuncoot
SSXSRider Member
cajuncoot

Number of posts : 3773
Registration date : 2008-03-25

PostSubject: Re: This should piss every taxpayer off!   This should piss every taxpayer off! EmptyFri May 25, 2012 6:14 pm

well we got alot of nursery workers around here ,,i wouldnt dig trees in this heat ,,but i aint 25 yrs. old anymore either !
Back to top Go down
Big-R
SSXSRider Staff
Big-R

Number of posts : 16074
Registration date : 2008-02-26

PostSubject: Re: This should piss every taxpayer off!   This should piss every taxpayer off! EmptySat May 26, 2012 12:32 am

GunRunner wrote:
Im not saying run them off, that would never happen But figure out a way to make them pay there on way. Of course if the free ride ended many would up and leave on there own but then some of you would have to cut your own dang grass roflmao

That would be a win/win. But lets not just end with illegals, lets end all free rides.
Back to top Go down
BigMotts
Forum Sponsor
BigMotts

Number of posts : 538
Registration date : 2008-06-29

PostSubject: Re: This should piss every taxpayer off!   This should piss every taxpayer off! EmptySat May 26, 2012 9:47 pm

this is such a beat topic. The truth is and a couple of you have said it before , If you want to have these guys out of the country start taking the shitty paying job that they do, work 250 hours a week at these jobs that pay shit.
everyone likes to complain about the illegals but no one really wants to fix it, just complain about how they are taking the American mans job and if it wasnt for them blah blah blah. ahhhh bullshit
instead of complaining , take a shitty job and cock block them from having that low income job. matter of fact have your families and friends take some shitty jobs that you would turn your nose at and lets get rid of all the illegals.
This country was built by immigrants ( most of our families immigrated here ) and it WILL always have them. way past our days , our kids and their kids.
I personally dont think its about illegals , that just sounds racist , ignorant ultra low class. I do think Big R hit it on the head.Let's end all free rides.
Back to top Go down
Big-R
SSXSRider Staff
Big-R

Number of posts : 16074
Registration date : 2008-02-26

PostSubject: Re: This should piss every taxpayer off!   This should piss every taxpayer off! EmptySun May 27, 2012 12:51 am

Big-R wrote:
GunRunner wrote:

That would be a win/win. But lets not just end with illegals, lets end all free rides.

rotten-rzr wrote:

I personally dont think its about illegals , that just sounds racist , ignorant ultra low class. I do think Big R hit it on the head.Let's end all free rides.

That was my point. I would like to see all the free loaders get the F-out of this country. Hell, there are a bunch of Mexicans that I would glady take over many U.S. citizens.
Back to top Go down
Baditude
SSXSRider Member
Baditude

Number of posts : 1132
Registration date : 2010-06-17

PostSubject: Re: This should piss every taxpayer off!   This should piss every taxpayer off! EmptyTue May 29, 2012 1:57 pm

Actually let them stay, pay taxes, pay for their own health care etc.. like I do and not get more of a tax refund back from then they paid from child tax credits and faud
Back to top Go down
GunRunner
SSXSRider Member
GunRunner

PostSubject: Re: This should piss every taxpayer off!   This should piss every taxpayer off! EmptyTue May 29, 2012 5:06 pm

if you think a Mexican will work a shitty job for low pay, try hiring one sometime roflmao around here they wont get in your truck for less than 15 bucks a hour and a free lunch. thatsright
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: This should piss every taxpayer off!   This should piss every taxpayer off! Empty

Back to top Go down

This should piss every taxpayer off!
Page 1 of 1