SouthernSxSRiders
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Most come for the information and opportunity. Most stay for the friendships that are formed. Welcome!

GalleryHomePortalLatest imagesRegisterLog in

The Old Cowboy!

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Woodtick
SSXSRider Member
Woodtick

Number of posts : 3254
Registration date : 2008-11-15

The Old Cowboy! Empty
PostSubject: The Old Cowboy!   The Old Cowboy! EmptySun Sep 02, 2012 8:25 am

He was sitting in the little Cafe by the Owyhee river in the place called Rome, Oregon having a cup of coffee one morning when the Boise-Winnemucca Stage pulled in and a bunch of passengers got out for a break. There was this cute, very pretty little Gal came in and sat down beside him and ordered a drink to go. She looked over at him and said "Are you a Cowboy?" He said "Yes, I've been Cowboying around here for nearly 50 years, working on ranches from Jordan Valley to Denio, Nevada. She said, "Oh Wow"! I'm a Lesbian, you know and I'm going to California! All I think about is beautiful Women with nice round soft curves, soft breasts and beautiful long legs! I think about them morning, noon and night and can never get enough of them. About that time the Bus Driver yells "All Aboard" and the little Gal says, "It's been nice talking to you but I have to go now. Goodbye!" The old Cowboy says, "So long little Lady, Good Luck" and tilts his hat back and takes another sip on his coffee. After the bus has left, Ol' slim is just about done with his coffee when an older couple in a motorhome from Wisconsin come in and sit down by him. The Lady looks over at him and says "Are You a Cowboy"? The old Cowpoke looks at her and says: "Well Maam, for nearly 50 years I thought I was but just this morning I FOUND OUT I WAS A LESBIAN!!
Back to top Go down
Gimpy
SSXSRider Member
Gimpy

Number of posts : 7708
Registration date : 2009-10-01

The Old Cowboy! Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Old Cowboy!   The Old Cowboy! EmptySun Sep 02, 2012 1:27 pm

thatsright
Back to top Go down
http://lwurzel@twc.com

The Old Cowboy!
Page 1 of 1