SouthernSxSRiders
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Most come for the information and opportunity. Most stay for the friendships that are formed. Welcome!

GalleryHomePortalLatest imagesRegisterLog in

TWRA Will No Longer Allow Off-Road Vehicles On Its Aetna Mountain Property

Go down 
+4
Big-R
will_reed
ridepate
PWM
8 posters
AuthorMessage
PWM
SSXSRider Member
PWM

Number of posts : 1082
Registration date : 2008-10-24

TWRA Will No Longer Allow Off-Road Vehicles On Its Aetna Mountain Property Empty
PostSubject: TWRA Will No Longer Allow Off-Road Vehicles On Its Aetna Mountain Property    TWRA Will No Longer Allow Off-Road Vehicles On Its Aetna Mountain Property EmptyWed Nov 21, 2012 9:12 am

Can't say I didn't see this coming:

Aetna Closed by TWRA
Back to top Go down
http://cumberland-mudders.forumotion.com/index.htm
ridepate
SSXSRider Staff
ridepate

Number of posts : 6409
Registration date : 2009-04-23

TWRA Will No Longer Allow Off-Road Vehicles On Its Aetna Mountain Property Empty
PostSubject: Re: TWRA Will No Longer Allow Off-Road Vehicles On Its Aetna Mountain Property    TWRA Will No Longer Allow Off-Road Vehicles On Its Aetna Mountain Property EmptyWed Nov 21, 2012 11:50 am

That's too bad.
Back to top Go down
will_reed

will_reed

Number of posts : 98
Registration date : 2012-08-23

PostSubject: Re: TWRA Will No Longer Allow Off-Road Vehicles On Its Aetna Mountain Property    TWRA Will No Longer Allow Off-Road Vehicles On Its Aetna Mountain Property EmptyWed Nov 21, 2012 6:52 pm

Keep in mind that there's still some good riding up there that isn't on TWRA property.
Back to top Go down
Big-R
SSXSRider Staff
Big-R

Number of posts : 16074
Registration date : 2008-02-26

PostSubject: Re: TWRA Will No Longer Allow Off-Road Vehicles On Its Aetna Mountain Property    TWRA Will No Longer Allow Off-Road Vehicles On Its Aetna Mountain Property EmptyWed Nov 21, 2012 11:48 pm

Gay!!!!! Your money hard at work.....
Back to top Go down
Gimpy
SSXSRider Member
Gimpy

Number of posts : 7708
Registration date : 2009-10-01

PostSubject: Re: TWRA Will No Longer Allow Off-Road Vehicles On Its Aetna Mountain Property    TWRA Will No Longer Allow Off-Road Vehicles On Its Aetna Mountain Property EmptyThu Nov 22, 2012 9:10 am

I found a pic of the guy that made that rule. Looks like a real D**k Head to me.

TWRA Will No Longer Allow Off-Road Vehicles On Its Aetna Mountain Property 23ly5vr
Back to top Go down
http://lwurzel@twc.com
Rhino Rob
SSXSRider Member
Rhino Rob

Number of posts : 2577
Registration date : 2009-01-25
Location : the home of the volunteers and port st joe tiger sharks

PostSubject: Re: TWRA Will No Longer Allow Off-Road Vehicles On Its Aetna Mountain Property    TWRA Will No Longer Allow Off-Road Vehicles On Its Aetna Mountain Property EmptyMon Nov 26, 2012 9:37 pm

nope its the dickheads that dont know how to drive off road without spinning the tires. the same dickheads that got to waller out banks, same dickheads that drive up creekbeds,just a bunch of dickheads that need to stay home watching the wwe.

reap what you sow dickheads

thatsright

ps, keep on telling the dickheads how cool that was.
Back to top Go down
Big-R
SSXSRider Staff
Big-R

Number of posts : 16074
Registration date : 2008-02-26

PostSubject: Re: TWRA Will No Longer Allow Off-Road Vehicles On Its Aetna Mountain Property    TWRA Will No Longer Allow Off-Road Vehicles On Its Aetna Mountain Property EmptyTue Nov 27, 2012 10:13 pm

Rhino Rob wrote:
nope its the dickheads that dont know how to drive off road without spinning the tires. the same dickheads that got to waller out banks, same dickheads that drive up creekbeds,just a bunch of dickheads that need to stay home watching the wwe.

thatsright

But I don't like WWE.....
Back to top Go down
bacon
SSXSRider Member
bacon

Number of posts : 849
Registration date : 2011-09-06

PostSubject: Re: TWRA Will No Longer Allow Off-Road Vehicles On Its Aetna Mountain Property    TWRA Will No Longer Allow Off-Road Vehicles On Its Aetna Mountain Property EmptyWed Nov 28, 2012 3:55 am

Rhino Rob wrote:

thatsright

Id have to say it is the dickheads that have been wanting to develop Aetna mountain for years who have lots of money and just happen to have a office in the same building that the twra office is in. Could care less about all the families that go up on the mountain every weekend and have a good time. Same ones that built the subdivision at the bottom of Aetna that you have to drive thru to get into the riding area. If im not mistaken Aetna is one of the only mountains left in Chatt that hasn't had a subdivision or some type of housing development put on it, but not for long Sad
Back to top Go down
8ball_99
SSXSRider Member
8ball_99

Number of posts : 1370
Registration date : 2010-05-04

PostSubject: Re: TWRA Will No Longer Allow Off-Road Vehicles On Its Aetna Mountain Property    TWRA Will No Longer Allow Off-Road Vehicles On Its Aetna Mountain Property EmptyWed Nov 28, 2012 12:01 pm

The good thing about the places we ride is they are pretty mountains with over looks, tree, creeks, Rocks. Which is also the bad thing. Between the greenies worried about every tree and blade of grass to the developers wanting to hang houses of the mountains it all equals bad for us.. I agree with the tread lightly pack out what you pack in. I think most of the places that get closed have more to do with money then anything.

And btw I grew up in Alabama and went through school with the initials WCW.. Please don't bring up wrestling.. I don't care for it to say the least.. I couldn't tell you how many times I heard, Hey with those initials you much be a wrestling fan Rolling Eyes

Back to top Go down
ridepate
SSXSRider Staff
ridepate

Number of posts : 6409
Registration date : 2009-04-23

PostSubject: Re: TWRA Will No Longer Allow Off-Road Vehicles On Its Aetna Mountain Property    TWRA Will No Longer Allow Off-Road Vehicles On Its Aetna Mountain Property EmptyWed Nov 28, 2012 7:01 pm

Rhino Rob wrote:

thatsright

This is what's killing the sport we love and getting areas closed.. These idiots....Maybe I'm being a little harsh, but that's how I see it. How would you like to live a couple of hollars away and listen to this junk all weekend??? These buggies are nothing more than basterdized monster-trucks and they belong in arenas or at strictly organized events, not out in the woods.

Back to top Go down
8ball_99
SSXSRider Member
8ball_99

Number of posts : 1370
Registration date : 2010-05-04

PostSubject: Re: TWRA Will No Longer Allow Off-Road Vehicles On Its Aetna Mountain Property    TWRA Will No Longer Allow Off-Road Vehicles On Its Aetna Mountain Property EmptyThu Nov 29, 2012 11:13 am

ridepate wrote:
Rhino Rob wrote:

thatsright

This is what's killing the sport we love and getting areas closed.. These idiots....Maybe I'm being a little harsh, but that's how I see it. How would you like to live a couple of hollars away and listen to this junk all weekend??? These buggies are nothing more than basterdized monster-trucks and they belong in arenas or at strictly organized events, not out in the woods.

I don't know if powerball would have came through for me last night I'd probably own a couple of them.. One for me and one slightly slower for my buddies to drive... hide I wouldn't just run it anywhere in the woods though. I'm pretty sure most of these guys go to parks on private land. I know wheeling in the country not to far from me is in several of their video's.. Heck if you look all the video's are of the same places... Not saying there aren't some guys taking these out and tearing up land they shouldn't be on.. But thats the same problem with any redneck and a 4wd
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: TWRA Will No Longer Allow Off-Road Vehicles On Its Aetna Mountain Property    TWRA Will No Longer Allow Off-Road Vehicles On Its Aetna Mountain Property Empty

Back to top Go down

TWRA Will No Longer Allow Off-Road Vehicles On Its Aetna Mountain Property
Page 1 of 1