SouthernSxSRiders
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Most come for the information and opportunity. Most stay for the friendships that are formed. Welcome!

GalleryHomePortalLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Shout out to a local shop and polaris aftermarket part dealer

Go down 
5 posters
AuthorMessage
bacon
SSXSRider Member
bacon

Number of posts : 849
Registration date : 2011-09-06

Shout out to a local shop and polaris aftermarket part dealer Empty
PostSubject: Shout out to a local shop and polaris aftermarket part dealer   Shout out to a local shop and polaris aftermarket part dealer EmptyFri Nov 30, 2012 10:14 pm

Like to give a shout out to Tonys Toys for quickly fixing my frame and now putting my rzr back together to keep me from having to try to load it back up with no front wheel. Can't wait to get back on the trail and without these guys i would have had to buy a whole new frame and with the holidays being here would have just not been in my budget. Also I have more than tested there body and frame protection products and just wish the rzr was as tough as there products are lol. Can't say enough good stuff about them. Great group of people. If anyone has a wild custom idea for there RZR give them a shout, they have built everything from a single seater tube chassis 4 wheel steel RZR to full blown Race RZRs.
Back to top Go down
Big-R
SSXSRider Staff
Big-R

Number of posts : 16074
Registration date : 2008-02-26

PostSubject: Re: Shout out to a local shop and polaris aftermarket part dealer   Shout out to a local shop and polaris aftermarket part dealer EmptySat Dec 01, 2012 8:33 am

It is nice to here good things about companies. We often just complain.
Back to top Go down
PWM
SSXSRider Member
PWM

Number of posts : 1082
Registration date : 2008-10-24

PostSubject: Re: Shout out to a local shop and polaris aftermarket part dealer   Shout out to a local shop and polaris aftermarket part dealer EmptySat Dec 01, 2012 6:19 pm

Anthony is a great guy. Glad you will be back on the trails.
Back to top Go down
http://cumberland-mudders.forumotion.com/index.htm
bush
SSXSRider Staff
bush

Number of posts : 6141
Registration date : 2008-06-06

PostSubject: Re: Shout out to a local shop and polaris aftermarket part dealer   Shout out to a local shop and polaris aftermarket part dealer EmptySun Dec 02, 2012 6:26 am

clap
Back to top Go down
https://www.youtube.com/bushrhino
STR8RZR
SSXSRider Staff
STR8RZR

Number of posts : 896
Registration date : 2012-06-13

PostSubject: Re: Shout out to a local shop and polaris aftermarket part dealer   Shout out to a local shop and polaris aftermarket part dealer EmptySun Dec 02, 2012 2:05 pm

I have their sliders with tree kickers and they've took a beatin, but their still holding up good.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Shout out to a local shop and polaris aftermarket part dealer   Shout out to a local shop and polaris aftermarket part dealer Empty

Back to top Go down

Shout out to a local shop and polaris aftermarket part dealer
Page 1 of 1