SouthernSxSRiders
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Most come for the information and opportunity. Most stay for the friendships that are formed. Welcome!

GalleryHomePortalLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Obama and the Queen

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Woodtick
SSXSRider Member
Woodtick

Number of posts : 3254
Registration date : 2008-11-15

Obama and the Queen Empty
PostSubject: Obama and the Queen   Obama and the Queen EmptyTue Jan 15, 2013 2:09 pm

As Air Force One arrives at Heathrow Airport , President Obama strides to a warm and dignified reception from the Queen.
They are driven in a 1934 Bentley to the edge of central London , where they change to a magnificent 17th century carriage hitched to six white horses.
They continue on towards Buckingham Palace , waving to the thousands of cheering Britons; all is going well.

Suddenly the right rear horse lets fly with the most horrendous earth shattering fart ever heard in the British Empire .
The smell is atrocious and both passengers in the carriage must use handkerchiefs over their noses.
The fart shakes the coach, but the two dignitaries of State do their best to ignore the incident.
The Queen turns to President Obama, " Mr. President, please accept my regrets...
I am sure you understand there are some things that even a Queen cannot control."
Obama, always trying to be "Presidential," replied:
"Your Majesty, do not give the matter another thought...
Until you mentioned it, I thought it was one of the horses.
Back to top Go down
Gimpy
SSXSRider Member
Gimpy

Number of posts : 7708
Registration date : 2009-10-01

Obama and the Queen Empty
PostSubject: Re: Obama and the Queen   Obama and the Queen EmptyTue Jan 15, 2013 8:55 pm

Obama and the Queen 597455 thatsright
Back to top Go down
http://lwurzel@twc.com

Obama and the Queen
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
SouthernSxSRiders :: General :: The Comedy Zone-
Jump to: