SouthernSxSRiders
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Most come for the information and opportunity. Most stay for the friendships that are formed. Welcome!

GalleryHomePortalLatest imagesRegisterLog in

rzr s not running

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
bacon
SSXSRider Member
bacon

Number of posts : 849
Registration date : 2011-09-06

rzr s not running Empty
PostSubject: rzr s not running   rzr s not running EmptySat Feb 02, 2013 2:19 am

It all started riding around the neighborhood one nite as i pulled into my driveway a check engine light came on (636-2 cps). It quit immediately and i took it to dealership. They found the harness was laying on the coil and said that was my problem(it had a frame swap, reason for harness being routed wrong). I picked it up and took it to royal blue and rode all day no issues. The next weekend i took it to windrock and rode 30 minutes and same thing happened, ended up towong it back to trailer. Messed with it at home and got it to run again, so the next day i took off riding and within 30 minutes it backfired loud, check engine light came on and quit. For a little bit it would start up, miss, backfire and quit. Finally got it to run normal again and rode another hour and it done the same. It would only start and run for about 5 seconds missing and shut off. Took it to dealership that done frame job and they have had it all week with no luck. Any ideas? It has 1455 miles on it and has never had issues with running til now. Please help im dying to ride.
Back to top Go down
bush
SSXSRider Staff
bush

Number of posts : 6141
Registration date : 2008-06-06

rzr s not running Empty
PostSubject: Re: rzr s not running   rzr s not running EmptySat Feb 02, 2013 2:09 pm

with it backfiring sounds like the fuel pump is going bad. DontKnow
Back to top Go down
https://www.youtube.com/bushrhino
ridepate
SSXSRider Staff
ridepate

Number of posts : 6409
Registration date : 2009-04-23

rzr s not running Empty
PostSubject: Re: rzr s not running   rzr s not running EmptySat Feb 02, 2013 4:46 pm

Ditto on what bush said. Check your fuel-pressure.
Back to top Go down
bacon
SSXSRider Member
bacon

Number of posts : 849
Registration date : 2011-09-06

rzr s not running Empty
PostSubject: Re: rzr s not running   rzr s not running EmptySat Feb 02, 2013 10:08 pm

Dealership said today they also think it is the fuel pump. Looks like ill be trading before it is fixed tho unless i change my mind in the next 2 to 3 days. Thanks for the reply guys
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

rzr s not running Empty
PostSubject: Re: rzr s not running   rzr s not running Empty

Back to top Go down

rzr s not running
Page 1 of 1