SouthernSxSRiders
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Most come for the information and opportunity. Most stay for the friendships that are formed. Welcome!

GalleryHomePortalLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Perhaps I'm speaking out of turn here,

Go down 
+6
RangeRover
wvregulators
ridepate
girdlerrzr
KY. Colonel
Woodtick
10 posters
AuthorMessage
Woodtick
SSXSRider Member
Woodtick

Number of posts : 3254
Registration date : 2008-11-15

Perhaps I'm speaking out of turn here,  Empty
PostSubject: Perhaps I'm speaking out of turn here,    Perhaps I'm speaking out of turn here,  EmptyThu Feb 07, 2013 7:57 pm

as I've never stayed near or ridden Brimstone, but even if they got off this STUPID STANCE and returned to the old rules, I'd still tell them to piss off. They've shown their true colors and that given the chance, they will screw you! Surely there must be better, more honest folks to deal with elsewhere. Just my thoughts.
Back to top Go down
KY. Colonel
SSXSRider Member

Number of posts : 2144
Registration date : 2010-02-02

PostSubject: Re: Perhaps I'm speaking out of turn here,    Perhaps I'm speaking out of turn here,  EmptyThu Feb 07, 2013 11:37 pm

Agreed!
Back to top Go down
girdlerrzr
SSXSRider Member
girdlerrzr

Number of posts : 824
Registration date : 2011-10-26

PostSubject: Re: Perhaps I'm speaking out of turn here,    Perhaps I'm speaking out of turn here,  EmptyFri Feb 08, 2013 2:05 am

agreed!
Back to top Go down
ridepate
SSXSRider Staff
ridepate

Number of posts : 6409
Registration date : 2009-04-23

PostSubject: Re: Perhaps I'm speaking out of turn here,    Perhaps I'm speaking out of turn here,  EmptyFri Feb 08, 2013 4:13 pm

You hit the nail right on the head Phil. I've never been either and wanted to check the place out. I'm with you, even if they change the rules to allow Trails-End riders. They will never see me.
Back to top Go down
wvregulators
SSXSRider Member
wvregulators

Number of posts : 825
Registration date : 2012-10-27

PostSubject: Re: Perhaps I'm speaking out of turn here,    Perhaps I'm speaking out of turn here,  EmptyFri Feb 08, 2013 4:37 pm

AGREED!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Back to top Go down
RangeRover
SSXSRider Member
RangeRover

Number of posts : 440
Registration date : 2010-12-29

PostSubject: Re: Perhaps I'm speaking out of turn here,    Perhaps I'm speaking out of turn here,  EmptyFri Feb 08, 2013 4:38 pm

ridepate wrote:
They will never see me.

You better get on the trail, I haven't seen you in 8 years......... Chug
Back to top Go down
ridepate
SSXSRider Staff
ridepate

Number of posts : 6409
Registration date : 2009-04-23

PostSubject: Re: Perhaps I'm speaking out of turn here,    Perhaps I'm speaking out of turn here,  EmptyFri Feb 08, 2013 4:49 pm

RangeRover wrote:
ridepate wrote:
They will never see me.

You better get on the trail, I haven't seen you in 8 years......... Chug

I'll see you this year! I've spent $12.67 on the Ranger. It's ready to ride!!! Laughing
Back to top Go down
GunRunner
SSXSRider Member
GunRunner

Number of posts : 5296
Registration date : 2008-01-22

PostSubject: Re: Perhaps I'm speaking out of turn here,    Perhaps I'm speaking out of turn here,  EmptyFri Feb 08, 2013 5:22 pm

I started riding brimestone many years ago on ATVs back when it was twice as big before the TWRA bought 10,000 acres of it which are now the trails along with royal blue which are accessible from trails end. I would like to see trailsend cultivate their business into a great new place for everyone to ride. I will never spend another dollar with brimstone.
Back to top Go down
http://southernrzrriders.com
cajuncoot
SSXSRider Member
cajuncoot

Number of posts : 3773
Registration date : 2008-03-25

PostSubject: Re: Perhaps I'm speaking out of turn here,    Perhaps I'm speaking out of turn here,  EmptyFri Feb 08, 2013 6:00 pm

agreed it aint on my bucket list ANYMORE ,BIG D 57 was planning on taking us there this year ,NO EFFIN WAY NOW !
Back to top Go down
KY. Colonel
SSXSRider Member

PostSubject: Re: Perhaps I'm speaking out of turn here,    Perhaps I'm speaking out of turn here,  EmptyTue Feb 19, 2013 2:53 pm

I am glad to hear that our friends at Trailsend may be close to a solution with the egomaniacal idiots at Brimstone. That being said, I hope that we still get the opportunity to ride the TWRA trails in March...still sore over the way this has been handled by Brimstone.
Back to top Go down
GunRunner
SSXSRider Member
GunRunner

PostSubject: Re: Perhaps I'm speaking out of turn here,    Perhaps I'm speaking out of turn here,  EmptyTue Feb 19, 2013 4:17 pm

KY. Colonel wrote:
I am glad to hear that our friends at Trailsend may be close to a solution with the egomaniacal idiots at Brimstone. That being said, I hope that we still get the opportunity to ride the TWRA trails in March...still sore over the way this has been handled by Brimstone.

What have you heard? I must have missed something. scratch
Back to top Go down
KY. Colonel
SSXSRider Member

PostSubject: Re: Perhaps I'm speaking out of turn here,    Perhaps I'm speaking out of turn here,  EmptyTue Feb 19, 2013 11:12 pm

GunRunner wrote:
KY. Colonel wrote:

What have you heard? I must have missed something. scratch

MILFMAN

Number of posts: 10
Registration date: 2013-02-11

Subject: Re: Brimstone's New Rider policy, IMPORTANT everyone read! Yesterday at 5:19 pm

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

FYI: the local news stations were asked by Trails End not to run the story. They (Trails End) are sensing/hoping for an ammicable end to all of this and fear the story would jeopardize it.

That makes sense though: AGAIN, Marla and Steve are going out of their way to make the riders happy and not harm the chances of getting things back open. They are putting the needs of us riders ahead of any story that would ultimately make BSR look bad.

I think a sincere THANK YOU and gratitude on our part is due to them for all the selflessness they are exhibiting. This was posted by MILFMAN

Back to top Go down
GunRunner
SSXSRider Member
GunRunner

PostSubject: Re: Perhaps I'm speaking out of turn here,    Perhaps I'm speaking out of turn here,  EmptyWed Feb 20, 2013 11:10 am

I read that, but Marla sent me several messages and even though they reached out to brimestone nothing changed. She said her attorney said not to talk to the media till brimestone did first, but brimestone has said, to several. They are moving forward as planned and thats that. I doubt this ends well for trailsend unless legal actions are taken, and that will cost a shit load of cash and could drag out for years. There only hope IMO is to get this twra trail thing going and hope they get enough interest to stay afloat . Thats what sucks in this country, even if you are in the right, once things go to the court system, its the guy with the deepest pockets that can hold out for the little guy to fold is what ends many cases.
Back to top Go down
mason
SSXSRider Member
mason

Number of posts : 2247
Registration date : 2009-04-07

PostSubject: Re: Perhaps I'm speaking out of turn here,    Perhaps I'm speaking out of turn here,  EmptyWed Feb 20, 2013 12:04 pm

hope they can stay open with the trials of TWRA and show Brimestone that they not the boss
Back to top Go down
Cuz
SSXSRider Member
Cuz

Number of posts : 327
Registration date : 2012-06-04

PostSubject: Re: Perhaps I'm speaking out of turn here,    Perhaps I'm speaking out of turn here,  EmptyWed Feb 20, 2013 1:07 pm

They just need a good enough lawyer and enough money to get trail 3 open to multi use.
Back to top Go down
GunRunner
SSXSRider Member
GunRunner

PostSubject: Re: Perhaps I'm speaking out of turn here,    Perhaps I'm speaking out of turn here,  EmptyWed Feb 20, 2013 1:20 pm

Good luck with the money to beat brimestone in court, there best chance IMO is if the state gets involved and finds that discrimination or other laws are being violated and force brimestone to revise its new rules.
Back to top Go down
wvregulators
SSXSRider Member
wvregulators

Number of posts : 825
Registration date : 2012-10-27

PostSubject: Re: Perhaps I'm speaking out of turn here,    Perhaps I'm speaking out of turn here,  EmptyWed Feb 20, 2013 9:19 pm

i would do whatever it takes to stay afloat if i were trailsend. they have tons of support and all for one and one for all so screw brimstone
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Perhaps I'm speaking out of turn here,    Perhaps I'm speaking out of turn here,  Empty

Back to top Go down

Perhaps I'm speaking out of turn here,
Page 1 of 1