SouthernSxSRiders
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Most come for the information and opportunity. Most stay for the friendships that are formed. Welcome!

GalleryHomePortalLatest imagesRegisterLog in

ANY ONE heard FROM STAKK ON THIS!!!!!

Go down 
+13
chipper
DoddS
mason
Gimpy
girdlerrzr
wvregulators
Big-R
Clayboy
ridepate
ohsresq
Foxfire
GunRunner
BIG D 57
17 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2
AuthorMessage
ohsresq
SSXSRider Member
ohsresq

Number of posts : 1753
Registration date : 2010-10-25

ANY ONE heard FROM STAKK ON THIS!!!!! - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: ANY ONE heard FROM STAKK ON THIS!!!!!   ANY ONE heard FROM STAKK ON THIS!!!!! - Page 2 EmptyTue Feb 12, 2013 8:48 am

^^^^it's all good everybody is frustrated. and it happens when things get emotional.
Back to top Go down
http://ohsresq@yahoo.com
DrMud
SSXSRider Member

Number of posts : 309
Registration date : 2012-12-02

PostSubject: Re: ANY ONE heard FROM STAKK ON THIS!!!!!   ANY ONE heard FROM STAKK ON THIS!!!!! - Page 2 EmptyTue Feb 12, 2013 11:58 am

Frustration usually happens when I do not get to ride. lol!
Back to top Go down
wvregulators
SSXSRider Member
wvregulators

Number of posts : 825
Registration date : 2012-10-27

PostSubject: Re: ANY ONE heard FROM STAKK ON THIS!!!!!   ANY ONE heard FROM STAKK ON THIS!!!!! - Page 2 EmptyTue Feb 12, 2013 8:11 pm

take it out on brimstone!! lol
Back to top Go down
mason
SSXSRider Member
mason

Number of posts : 2247
Registration date : 2009-04-07

PostSubject: Re: ANY ONE heard FROM STAKK ON THIS!!!!!   ANY ONE heard FROM STAKK ON THIS!!!!! - Page 2 EmptyTue Feb 12, 2013 8:16 pm

i am sorry for what i posted up on Stakk i hope he will for give me for it
Back to top Go down
DoddS
SSXSRider Member
DoddS

Number of posts : 684
Registration date : 2008-01-26

PostSubject: Re: ANY ONE heard FROM STAKK ON THIS!!!!!   ANY ONE heard FROM STAKK ON THIS!!!!! - Page 2 EmptyWed Feb 13, 2013 6:04 pm

My post got axed!!!
Back to top Go down
ridepate
SSXSRider Staff
ridepate

Number of posts : 6409
Registration date : 2009-04-23

PostSubject: Re: ANY ONE heard FROM STAKK ON THIS!!!!!   ANY ONE heard FROM STAKK ON THIS!!!!! - Page 2 EmptyWed Feb 13, 2013 7:16 pm

DoddS wrote:
My post got axed!!!

I believe it Dodd. Those folks are really doing the run and hide-thing. It's starting to get a little funny to me. They know they are in the wrong and think "If we hide daddy, the monsters will go-away" roflmao Not happening..... lol!
Back to top Go down
GunRunner
SSXSRider Member
GunRunner

Number of posts : 5296
Registration date : 2008-01-22

PostSubject: Re: ANY ONE heard FROM STAKK ON THIS!!!!!   ANY ONE heard FROM STAKK ON THIS!!!!! - Page 2 EmptyThu Feb 14, 2013 11:57 am

Big-R wrote:
Guys, as far as Stakk goes, he did not make this new rule. He is stuck right in the middle of this whole thing. I can't fault him for that. Like I said he knows this is not good.

This should not turn into a witch hunt. Lets keep focused on the real issue, Brimstone's new policy.
Staak is not part of this but i guess since everyone knows he has had close ties with brimstone since it opened and been a member here since 2009 that he would at least post even if its just to say he wants to stay out of it.
Back to top Go down
http://southernrzrriders.com
BIG D 57
SSXSRider Member
BIG D 57

Number of posts : 2087
Registration date : 2010-01-05

PostSubject: Re: ANY ONE heard FROM STAKK ON THIS!!!!!   ANY ONE heard FROM STAKK ON THIS!!!!! - Page 2 EmptyThu Feb 14, 2013 1:49 pm

GunRunner wrote:
Big-R wrote:
Guys, as far as Stakk goes, he did not make this new rule. He is stuck right in the middle of this whole thing. I can't fault him for that. Like I said he knows this is not good.

This should not turn into a witch hunt. Lets keep focused on the real issue, Brimstone's new policy.
Staak is not part of this but i guess since everyone knows he has had close ties with brimstone since it opened and been a member here since 2009 that he would at least post even if its just to say he wants to stay out of it.

THat is reason i started post just a simple outside view wanted GOOD OR BAD !!!!!!!!!!! I know he has been on reading i have seen him in the sign in!!!
Back to top Go down
Big-R
SSXSRider Staff
Big-R

Number of posts : 16074
Registration date : 2008-02-26

PostSubject: Re: ANY ONE heard FROM STAKK ON THIS!!!!!   ANY ONE heard FROM STAKK ON THIS!!!!! - Page 2 EmptyThu Feb 14, 2013 8:42 pm

Stakk is on his way to California right now.
Back to top Go down
ChrisC
SSXSRider Member
ChrisC

Number of posts : 5483
Registration date : 2008-06-30

PostSubject: Re: ANY ONE heard FROM STAKK ON THIS!!!!!   ANY ONE heard FROM STAKK ON THIS!!!!! - Page 2 EmptyThu Feb 14, 2013 11:08 pm

Big-R wrote:

He figured it was a good time to get the hell out of Dodge...... lol!
Back to top Go down
Foxfire
SSXSRider Member
Foxfire

Number of posts : 6060
Registration date : 2008-04-01

PostSubject: Re: ANY ONE heard FROM STAKK ON THIS!!!!!   ANY ONE heard FROM STAKK ON THIS!!!!! - Page 2 EmptyFri Feb 15, 2013 8:50 am

Ya gotta remember......he is like a sales person....he believes in what he sells.....thinks it is the best product.....this does not make him bad.
Back to top Go down
Bigmike

Bigmike

Number of posts : 134
Registration date : 2010-10-18

PostSubject: Re: ANY ONE heard FROM STAKK ON THIS!!!!!   ANY ONE heard FROM STAKK ON THIS!!!!! - Page 2 EmptyFri Feb 15, 2013 9:23 am

Big-R wrote:

Yep, texted him the other night and he was in Texarkana, then heading to Cali. He didn't mention anything about the brimstone deal and neither did I. I figured he's getting questions from all directions so I didn't want to stress him about it. We were planning to ride brimstone on March 3rd but that has been changed to the west side of Royal Blue.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: ANY ONE heard FROM STAKK ON THIS!!!!!   ANY ONE heard FROM STAKK ON THIS!!!!! - Page 2 Empty

Back to top Go down

ANY ONE heard FROM STAKK ON THIS!!!!!
Page 2 of 2Go to page : Previous  1, 2