SouthernSxSRiders
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Most come for the information and opportunity. Most stay for the friendships that are formed. Welcome!

GalleryHomePortalLatest imagesRegisterLog in

rockhouse to buffalo mtn trail.

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
grandwagoneer0

Number of posts : 3
Registration date : 2009-02-03

rockhouse to buffalo mtn trail.   Empty
PostSubject: rockhouse to buffalo mtn trail.    rockhouse to buffalo mtn trail.   EmptyWed Mar 20, 2013 3:35 pm

Does anyone know of a way to get from Rockhouse trail to Buffalo Mtn trails? Doesn't matter if it's hatfield trails or not, just want to know if you canget through there.
Back to top Go down
samiam
SSXSRider Member
samiam

Number of posts : 849
Registration date : 2010-02-16

PostSubject: Re: rockhouse to buffalo mtn trail.    rockhouse to buffalo mtn trail.   EmptyWed Mar 20, 2013 7:38 pm

Yeah it can be done but not marked Hat. / McCoy trails. They are supposed to be working on a connector but not sure when it will be completed. There are several ways to do it with one being ridin beside RR track that is a road with houses along the way so you're not going to get in trouble. The other is thru the mts. with lots of turns and roads that are not easy to find.
Back to top Go down
grandwagoneer0

PostSubject: Re: rockhouse to buffalo mtn trail.    rockhouse to buffalo mtn trail.   EmptyWed Mar 20, 2013 9:27 pm

Ok thanks alot. I wonder where you would enter the woods at on the buffalo mtn side to get to rockhouse? I have stayed at this little campground in delbarton before beside a creek. I can't remember the name of it but I do believe its the only one there. I wonder if it's near there?
Back to top Go down
samiam
SSXSRider Member
samiam

Number of posts : 849
Registration date : 2010-02-16

PostSubject: Re: rockhouse to buffalo mtn trail.    rockhouse to buffalo mtn trail.   EmptyWed Mar 20, 2013 10:03 pm

We came thru there Sat. night but it was gettin late so we just traveled the new road on the side that hasn't been finished to Horsepen Mt. Then to the strip job on rt. 44 and you are in Browning Fk with a couple of trails hittin Hat/McCoy again.

If you want to go ridin, we are planning a big ride on good Fri. the 29th. Leavin Gilbert going into Boone Co.
Back to top Go down
grandwagoneer0

PostSubject: Re: rockhouse to buffalo mtn trail.    rockhouse to buffalo mtn trail.   EmptyWed Mar 20, 2013 10:38 pm

Thanks for the info and the invite. I just had acl replacement surgery a week ago so I'll be laid up for at least 6 more weeks. I will look you up tho.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: rockhouse to buffalo mtn trail.    rockhouse to buffalo mtn trail.   Empty

Back to top Go down

rockhouse to buffalo mtn trail.
Page 1 of 1