SouthernSxSRiders
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Most come for the information and opportunity. Most stay for the friendships that are formed. Welcome!

GalleryHomePortalLatest imagesRegisterLog in

plasti dipped wheels and grill

Go down 
4 posters
AuthorMessage
GCFD112

GCFD112

Number of posts : 152
Registration date : 2011-11-02

plasti dipped wheels and grill Empty
PostSubject: plasti dipped wheels and grill   plasti dipped wheels and grill EmptySun Nov 17, 2013 1:52 pm

Back to top Go down
Big-R
SSXSRider Staff
Big-R

Number of posts : 16074
Registration date : 2008-02-26

PostSubject: Re: plasti dipped wheels and grill   plasti dipped wheels and grill EmptySun Nov 24, 2013 4:30 pm

Let me know how well it holds up or if it is easy to touch up.

Posting the pic for you.

plasti dipped wheels and grill Xp_pla10
Back to top Go down
GCFD112

GCFD112

PostSubject: Re: plasti dipped wheels and grill   plasti dipped wheels and grill EmptySun Nov 24, 2013 6:12 pm

ill let you know. Headed to windrock in the morning. I know they are gonna get scratched on the rocks but ill just touch them up when i get it back clean. i really like the look of the black wheels.
Back to top Go down
seweljj
SSXSRider Member
seweljj

Number of posts : 445
Registration date : 2012-01-18

PostSubject: Re: plasti dipped wheels and grill   plasti dipped wheels and grill EmptyMon Nov 25, 2013 10:42 am

It looks good. I am interested in seeing how well it holds up. I wouldn't mind doing my Hipers in all black.
Back to top Go down
GCFD112

GCFD112

PostSubject: Re: plasti dipped wheels and grill   plasti dipped wheels and grill EmptyTue Dec 03, 2013 10:53 am

Well the plasti dip held up decent the only problem was where i scratched it on the lip of the wheel the plasti dip wanted to start peeling.The grill held up good. I peeled all the plast dip off my wheels and painted them with rustoleum matte black. At least now when they scratch i can just touch them up and i dont have to worry about it wanting to peel off.
Back to top Go down
ridepate
SSXSRider Staff
ridepate

Number of posts : 6409
Registration date : 2009-04-23

PostSubject: Re: plasti dipped wheels and grill   plasti dipped wheels and grill EmptyWed Dec 04, 2013 12:44 am

You can melt the plasti with Goof-off on your finger to touch it up. Then spray some in the cap and touch up with a brush. my bead-loc rings have been P-dipped for a while now. Touched up twice.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: plasti dipped wheels and grill   plasti dipped wheels and grill Empty

Back to top Go down

plasti dipped wheels and grill
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
SouthernSxSRiders :: Multi-Media :: Photos-
Jump to: