SouthernSxSRiders
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Most come for the information and opportunity. Most stay for the friendships that are formed. Welcome!

GalleryHomePortalLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Wheels is this you?

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
nocerisdave
SSXSRider Member
nocerisdave

Number of posts : 5674
Registration date : 2008-01-22

Wheels is this you? Empty
PostSubject: Wheels is this you?   Wheels is this you? EmptySun Apr 13, 2008 5:08 pm

Back to top Go down
Anonymous

PostSubject: Re: Wheels is this you?   Wheels is this you? EmptyWed Apr 23, 2008 11:33 pm

lol! not me... if it was my Rhino, becky was driving it. lol!
Back to top Go down
nocerisdave
SSXSRider Member
nocerisdave

PostSubject: Re: Wheels is this you?   Wheels is this you? EmptyWed Apr 23, 2008 11:54 pm

Damn Wheels atl east when I dont answer the phone I call you back the next day......I posted that over a month ago.....you gonna hurt that one feeling I have left. And oh that definatly aint Becky!
Back to top Go down
Anonymous

PostSubject: Re: Wheels is this you?   Wheels is this you? EmptyThu Apr 24, 2008 11:10 pm

oops.. my bad. I hardly ever come in here... lol!
Back to top Go down
nocerisdave
SSXSRider Member
nocerisdave

PostSubject: Re: Wheels is this you?   Wheels is this you? EmptyThu Apr 24, 2008 11:17 pm

Non posting post whore?
Back to top Go down
Anonymous

PostSubject: Re: Wheels is this you?   Wheels is this you? EmptyThu Apr 24, 2008 11:29 pm

who you callin' a non post post whore?? i post plenty, thank you... for a post whore, that is.

:D say that fast 10 times after drinking 10beers... :drunken:
Back to top Go down
Big-R
SSXSRider Staff
Big-R

Number of posts : 16074
Registration date : 2008-02-26

PostSubject: Re: Wheels is this you?   Wheels is this you? EmptyFri Apr 25, 2008 10:00 am

Wheels wrote:
who you callin' a non post post whore?? i post plenty, thank you... for a post whore, that is.

:D say that fast 10 times after drinking 10beers... :drunken:

Somebody say something about drinking beer bounce woo hoo
Back to top Go down
nocerisdave
SSXSRider Member
nocerisdave

PostSubject: Re: Wheels is this you?   Wheels is this you? EmptyFri Apr 25, 2008 3:17 pm

no dreer binkin herea....yas nos tis anit th rt venue fr tht.......i drnk LIQUOR......WEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE
Back to top Go down
Anonymous

PostSubject: Re: Wheels is this you?   Wheels is this you? EmptyFri Apr 25, 2008 3:37 pm

well Noceris... from previous posts, i beleive if there's liquor or whores around, Big-R will be there... or am i thinking of someone else?? lol!
Back to top Go down
nocerisdave
SSXSRider Member
nocerisdave

PostSubject: Re: Wheels is this you?   Wheels is this you? EmptyFri Apr 25, 2008 4:04 pm

Hey man shouldnt you be working? Liquor, whores, and a rhino sounds like heaven, alamony payments, child support payments, and oh, a new stereo. I worked with a guy 40 years old and he had been married 5 times he said he liked getting a new stereo every 4-5 years, his first marriage was at 16, shotgun wedding......you know where she ends up with a bun in the oven.......yep he is one sick puppy. And if I want my wife to know of any of this I will tell her myself.
Back to top Go down
Anonymous

PostSubject: Re: Wheels is this you?   Wheels is this you? EmptyFri Apr 25, 2008 4:57 pm

nocerisdave wrote:
Hey man shouldnt you be working? Liquor, whores, and a rhino sounds like heaven, alamony payments, child support payments, and oh, a new stereo. I worked with a guy 40 years old and he had been married 5 times he said he liked getting a new stereo every 4-5 years, his first marriage was at 16, shotgun wedding......you know where she ends up with a bun in the oven.......yep he is one sick puppy. And if I want my wife to know of any of this I will tell her myself.

+1 lol! i look forward to drinking with you and the rest of the guys saturday night.. should be entertaining. cheers
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Wheels is this you?   Wheels is this you? Empty

Back to top Go down

Wheels is this you?
Page 1 of 1