SouthernSxSRiders
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Most come for the information and opportunity. Most stay for the friendships that are formed. Welcome!

GalleryHomePortalLatest imagesRegisterLog in

HELP FOR WHEELS ON 170

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
wild woody

wild woody

Number of posts : 187
Registration date : 2009-07-10

HELP FOR WHEELS ON 170 Empty
PostSubject: HELP FOR WHEELS ON 170   HELP FOR WHEELS ON 170 EmptyWed Oct 07, 2009 7:49 pm

Just tried to mount up Douglas Diablo wheels on my 170 RZR and had no problems in the back but when we mounted the front wheels the bore on the hub is bigger than the hole on the wheel. So when we mounted the wheel on the front, the wheel was not flush against the hub. Lugnuts got tight so is this ok or will they come lose because the wheel isn't going over the bore?
Back to top Go down
Foxfire
SSXSRider Member
Foxfire

Number of posts : 6060
Registration date : 2008-04-01

PostSubject: Re: HELP FOR WHEELS ON 170   HELP FOR WHEELS ON 170 EmptyWed Oct 07, 2009 8:25 pm

Wouldn't run it like that.....wheel may break....and most surely will come lose. Plus, chances are it is not mounted true...square, since it is not up against the hub.
Back to top Go down
wild woody

wild woody

PostSubject: Re: HELP FOR WHEELS ON 170   HELP FOR WHEELS ON 170 EmptyWed Oct 07, 2009 9:06 pm

so i guess the hole in the wheel isnt big enough round to go over the part that sticks on the hub which i guess is the bore right ? so do other wheels have the same problem or willl the hole be bigger to go over ?
Back to top Go down
wvyankee2
SSXSRider Member
wvyankee2

Number of posts : 10318
Registration date : 2008-01-22

PostSubject: Re: HELP FOR WHEELS ON 170   HELP FOR WHEELS ON 170 EmptyWed Oct 07, 2009 11:16 pm

I guess your talking about the spindle nut? Your only option would be to find a 1/2 inch spacer to get you out away from it.
Back to top Go down
wild woody

wild woody

PostSubject: Re: HELP FOR WHEELS ON 170   HELP FOR WHEELS ON 170 EmptyWed Oct 07, 2009 11:21 pm

yea i been looking and all i see is 1 inch or 1.5 or 2 inch, it looks like the farther i go out the more the tire is going to rub?
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: HELP FOR WHEELS ON 170   HELP FOR WHEELS ON 170 Empty

Back to top Go down

HELP FOR WHEELS ON 170
Page 1 of 1