SouthernSxSRiders
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Most come for the information and opportunity. Most stay for the friendships that are formed. Welcome!

GalleryHomePortalLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Smooth Ride Shocks

Go down 
+11
CatMostFeared
zachsdad
Wingman
smoothride
edge22
roadiestar
8ball_99
bush
Big-R
Gimpy
reevesr
15 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2
AuthorMessage
Gimpy
SSXSRider Member
Gimpy

Number of posts : 7708
Registration date : 2009-10-01

Smooth Ride Shocks - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Smooth Ride Shocks   Smooth Ride Shocks - Page 2 EmptyThu Nov 28, 2013 9:58 am

roadiestar wrote:
I put a Racertech 2 in lift on my RZR and it road like a brick. I took it back off.
I agree.  After Tim redid the shocks and springs it was still rough with the lift kit on.  As soon as I took the Racertech 2" lift off, WOW, it changed to a "SMOOTH RIDE".
Back to top Go down
http://lwurzel@twc.com
reevesr
SSXSRider Member
reevesr

Number of posts : 289
Registration date : 2009-01-06

PostSubject: Re: Smooth Ride Shocks   Smooth Ride Shocks - Page 2 EmptyMon Dec 02, 2013 8:41 pm

I took the 3" lift off yesterday. I have to agree with Gimpy, it does make a big difference.
Back to top Go down
zachsdad
SSXSRider Member
zachsdad

Number of posts : 57
Registration date : 2011-10-29

PostSubject: Re: Smooth Ride Shocks   Smooth Ride Shocks - Page 2 EmptyWed Dec 04, 2013 2:53 am

Big R did you ever send your Teryx 4 shocks to Smoothride?
Back to top Go down
Big-R
SSXSRider Staff
Big-R

Number of posts : 16074
Registration date : 2008-02-26

PostSubject: Re: Smooth Ride Shocks   Smooth Ride Shocks - Page 2 EmptyWed Dec 04, 2013 8:19 pm

zachsdad wrote:
Big R did you ever send your Teryx 4 shocks to Smoothride?
Not yet. I have not road it enough to know what I want. That will probably happen next year.
Back to top Go down
CatMostFeared
SSXSRider Member
CatMostFeared

Number of posts : 1827
Registration date : 2010-08-25

PostSubject: Re: Smooth Ride Shocks   Smooth Ride Shocks - Page 2 EmptyWed Dec 04, 2013 8:27 pm

SMOOTH RIDE thatsright 
Back to top Go down
http://www.catmostfeared.com
BluDevil
SSXSRider Member
BluDevil

Number of posts : 531
Registration date : 2013-03-01

PostSubject: Re: Smooth Ride Shocks   Smooth Ride Shocks - Page 2 EmptyWed Dec 04, 2013 8:32 pm

If it would help on wheel travel, I would be interested.
Back to top Go down
reevesr
SSXSRider Member
reevesr

PostSubject: Re: Smooth Ride Shocks   Smooth Ride Shocks - Page 2 EmptyMon Jan 27, 2014 6:19 pm

We findly got to try the SmoothRide shocks yesterday. I took the lift kit off and the rear sway bar.

It rode like a limo.  My wife wanted to know what I had done to make it ride so nice.  I had to confess to her about the SmoothRide Shock job.  She said it was worth every penny.  Like I say " it is always better to ask for forgiveness"   Smiles   Also, she hates cold weather and when I turned on the heaters in the new PRP seats and warmed her butt and back , she was  Happy Happy Happy
Back to top Go down
Big-R
SSXSRider Staff
Big-R

Number of posts : 16074
Registration date : 2008-02-26

PostSubject: Re: Smooth Ride Shocks   Smooth Ride Shocks - Page 2 EmptyMon Jan 27, 2014 6:26 pm

reevesr wrote:
We findly got to try the SmoothRide shocks yesterday. I took the lift kit off and the rear sway bar.

It rode like a limo.  My wife wanted to know what I had done to make it ride so nice.  I had to confess to her about the SmoothRide Shock job.  She said it was worth every penny.  Like I say " it is always better to ask for forgiveness"   Smiles   Also, she hates cold weather and when I turned on the heaters in the new PRP seats and warmed her butt and back , she was  Happy Happy Happy

allright 
Back to top Go down
Baditude
SSXSRider Member
Baditude

Number of posts : 1132
Registration date : 2010-06-17

PostSubject: Re: Smooth Ride Shocks   Smooth Ride Shocks - Page 2 EmptyTue Jan 28, 2014 8:54 am

another  allright  for Smoothride, you just can't believe how much better the ride is plus with springs you get more clearance and a better ride.
Back to top Go down
navestoy

navestoy

Number of posts : 78
Registration date : 2012-02-02

PostSubject: Re: Smooth Ride Shocks   Smooth Ride Shocks - Page 2 EmptyTue Jan 28, 2014 9:44 am

How do I get a hold of smooth ride?
Back to top Go down
reevesr
SSXSRider Member
reevesr

PostSubject: Re: Smooth Ride Shocks   Smooth Ride Shocks - Page 2 EmptyTue Jan 28, 2014 9:46 am

His name is Tim.  Phone: 423-863-0286
Back to top Go down
Gimpy
SSXSRider Member
Gimpy

PostSubject: Re: Smooth Ride Shocks   Smooth Ride Shocks - Page 2 EmptyTue Jan 28, 2014 8:09 pm

reevesr wrote:

Don't tell Pam about the heated seats.. thatsright 
Back to top Go down
reevesr
SSXSRider Member
reevesr

PostSubject: Re: Smooth Ride Shocks   Smooth Ride Shocks - Page 2 EmptyTue Jan 28, 2014 9:31 pm

Best $58 for booth seats I have spent.  Got from ebay.you will like them when snow
plowing
Back to top Go down
Gimpy
SSXSRider Member
Gimpy

PostSubject: Re: Smooth Ride Shocks   Smooth Ride Shocks - Page 2 EmptyTue Jan 28, 2014 9:39 pm

Ok do you have the site
Back to top Go down
STR8RZR
SSXSRider Staff
STR8RZR

Number of posts : 896
Registration date : 2012-06-13

PostSubject: Re: Smooth Ride Shocks   Smooth Ride Shocks - Page 2 EmptyTue Jan 28, 2014 11:12 pm

reevesr wrote:
Best $58 for booth seats I have spent.  Got from ebay.you will like them when snow
plowing

Did u install the heaters in ur prp seats or have them do it. I've thought about it but didn't know how hard the prp seats would be to take apart. Any tips or info would be appreciated. And a link to the heaters u bought as I've see all different kinds listed and can't figure out the best ones. Thanks
Back to top Go down
reevesr
SSXSRider Member
reevesr

PostSubject: Re: Smooth Ride Shocks   Smooth Ride Shocks - Page 2 EmptySun Feb 02, 2014 7:09 am

Last edited by reevesr on Sun Feb 02, 2014 7:19 am; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
reevesr
SSXSRider Member
reevesr

PostSubject: Re: Smooth Ride Shocks   Smooth Ride Shocks - Page 2 EmptySun Feb 02, 2014 7:16 am

STR8RZR wrote:
reevesr wrote:
plowing

Did u install the heaters in ur prp seats or have them do it. I've thought about it but didn't know how hard the prp seats would be to take apart. Any tips or info would be appreciated. And a link to the heaters u bought as I've see all different kinds listed and can't figure out the best ones. Thanks

I installed the heaters.  I took the bottom seat cover loose on three sides and slipped the heater under the cover.  On the back I took the cover loose at the bottom and slipped the cover under it.  I took pictures before I took the seat apart so I could get it back together correctly.

It is simple to do .  Just take your time and pay attention to the way the seat cover comes off.

Here is sth link to the ones I got;
http://www.ebay.com/itm/Round-switch-seat-heater-2-seats-heated-seat-kit-fit-12V-cars-auto-truck-/130835347889?pt=Motors_Car_Truck_Parts_Accessories&hash=item1e7664f9b1&vxp=mtr

Last edited by reevesr on Sun Feb 02, 2014 7:20 am; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Smooth Ride Shocks   Smooth Ride Shocks - Page 2 Empty

Back to top Go down

Smooth Ride Shocks
Page 2 of 2Go to page : Previous  1, 2