SouthernSxSRiders
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Most come for the information and opportunity. Most stay for the friendships that are formed. Welcome!

GalleryHomePortalLatest imagesRegisterLog in

New Army recruiting tactic

Go down 
5 posters
AuthorMessage
AIRBORNE
SSXSRider Member
AIRBORNE

Number of posts : 6266
Registration date : 2008-05-01

New Army recruiting tactic Empty
PostSubject: New Army recruiting tactic   New Army recruiting tactic EmptyTue Aug 05, 2008 11:02 pm

New Army recruiting tactic Armysoeasy

What do you guys think? Will it work?
Back to top Go down
https://s300.photobucket.com/albums/nn28/AirborneWV/
Admin
Admin
Admin

Number of posts : 1435
Registration date : 2008-01-21

PostSubject: Re: New Army recruiting tactic   New Army recruiting tactic EmptyWed Aug 06, 2008 12:25 am

lol!
Back to top Go down
nocerisdave
SSXSRider Member
nocerisdave

Number of posts : 5674
Registration date : 2008-01-22

PostSubject: Re: New Army recruiting tactic   New Army recruiting tactic EmptyWed Aug 06, 2008 12:57 am

Poor caveman guy he gets all the crap.
Back to top Go down
Clayboy
SSXSRider Member
Clayboy

Number of posts : 1861
Registration date : 2008-01-22

PostSubject: Re: New Army recruiting tactic   New Army recruiting tactic EmptyWed Aug 06, 2008 3:49 am

HatWave Sign me up!!!! But only if I can bring the Rhino, Too fat and lazy for that basic training stuff!!
Back to top Go down
Anonymous

PostSubject: Re: New Army recruiting tactic   New Army recruiting tactic EmptyWed Aug 06, 2008 6:52 am

Goodun!! lol!
Back to top Go down
cajuncoot
SSXSRider Member
cajuncoot

Number of posts : 3773
Registration date : 2008-03-25

PostSubject: recruit   New Army recruiting tactic EmptyWed Aug 06, 2008 5:35 pm

hey L.T. coot here , my youngest brother is back in Bagdad he is a Major flying Apaches, he is almost getting to important to fly anymore but he still loves it .he is a operations coordinator or some b.s. like that, WE SUPPORT ARMY AND ALL OTHER SERVICE BRANCHES 110% !!!!! if anyone doesnt like that answer they can kiss my a.. and we WILL discuss my SUPPORT of OUR TROOPS in person! THANKS TO YOU AND THE OTHERS with my Prayers and BEST WISHES . P.S. great looking young-un waiting back home , get home safe to them and I will be HONORED to meet you and thank you for a job WELL DONE!!
Back to top Go down
AIRBORNE
SSXSRider Member
AIRBORNE

PostSubject: Re: New Army recruiting tactic   New Army recruiting tactic EmptyWed Aug 06, 2008 9:50 pm

Thanks bro! He flies 64s? Which aviation brigade is he in? My Brigade Commander flies 64s too. They are staying very busy over here right now. Engagements are daily occurences. We have lost a few birds (can't go into details), and one of my friends who flew Kiawa Warriors died in a crash. It really is life and death for the guys out there. I really don't do anything too exciting so I am not going to lie to everyone and make it look like I am. I am a desk jockey (not by choice) and the closest I got to anything fun was going to the rifle range. I have asked to go on several missions, but to no avail. Oh well, it makes my wife happy that way.
I am looking forward to meeting you and your wife as well. Maybe we can get a big ride together once I get back that will be a centralized location for everyone. I will be counting the days till I get out of here. Take care and be safe!
Back to top Go down
cajuncoot
SSXSRider Member
cajuncoot

PostSubject: mil service   New Army recruiting tactic EmptyWed Aug 20, 2008 5:59 pm

hey lt. hope this finds ya doing ok , .sorry it took so long ,my brother is a major ops officer with the 4th squadron 3rd armored cav regimement longknife, i will send his email after i look it up later in case you want to talk at him thank you for a job well done coot :D
Back to top Go down
AIRBORNE
SSXSRider Member
AIRBORNE

PostSubject: Re: New Army recruiting tactic   New Army recruiting tactic EmptyWed Aug 20, 2008 9:21 pm

No worries Coot. I know we all got busy schedules. I am sure looking forward to meeting you and the wife soon after getting back. Good times are ahead. cheers
Back to top Go down
cajuncoot
SSXSRider Member
cajuncoot

PostSubject: recruit   New Army recruiting tactic EmptyThu Aug 21, 2008 5:50 pm

hey lt. my bros email is parker.frawley@us.army.mil if yuo want to drop him a line,tell him you are one of mikes buddies and yall can compare notes, be careful ,take care coot :D
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: New Army recruiting tactic   New Army recruiting tactic Empty

Back to top Go down

New Army recruiting tactic
Page 1 of 1