SouthernSxSRiders
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Most come for the information and opportunity. Most stay for the friendships that are formed. Welcome!

GalleryHomePortalLatest imagesRegisterLog in

RZR forum ride @ Trails End September 19 to the 21st

Go down 
+25
8ball_99
BCRacing24
DoddS
jodyt
ridepate
Reeko
reevesr
RZRS-EDGE
Hollon
STR8RZR
samiam
feurerfighter1204
Goose
girdlerrzr
Sporto
Cuz
bacon
Big-R
DOG
Gimpy
jhoncho4x4
Rhino X 2
njcraddock
ilikedirt
bush
29 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4
AuthorMessage
jodyt
SSXSRider Member
jodyt

Number of posts : 462
Registration date : 2009-03-01

RZR forum ride @ Trails End September 19 to the 21st - Page 4 Empty
PostSubject: Re: RZR forum ride @ Trails End September 19 to the 21st   RZR forum ride @ Trails End September 19 to the 21st - Page 4 EmptySun Sep 21, 2014 12:52 pm

bush wrote:
seen lots of stuff where brimstone staff are sending people the back way to trails end and getting them stuck in the big curve

That is correct, and that curve was extra loose this time. I am surprised more folks didn't have trouble. I would have to them to kiss my ass and drove on by. that is a County road, they had no lawful right to turn them around.
Back to top Go down
https://www.youtube.com/user/jodytompkins
Goose
SSXSRider Member
Goose

Number of posts : 2971
Registration date : 2010-03-15

PostSubject: Re: RZR forum ride @ Trails End September 19 to the 21st   RZR forum ride @ Trails End September 19 to the 21st - Page 4 EmptySun Sep 21, 2014 6:10 pm

DUST!!! I think this sums it up. Had a great time. Rode till I was a tired puppy.
Back to top Go down
8ball_99
SSXSRider Member
8ball_99

Number of posts : 1370
Registration date : 2010-05-04

PostSubject: Re: RZR forum ride @ Trails End September 19 to the 21st   RZR forum ride @ Trails End September 19 to the 21st - Page 4 EmptyMon Sep 22, 2014 11:30 am

The dust was pretty bad this weekend. LoL Funny thing was the owner of wolfsnot (dusk mask) Was at the ride and even took some of the guided rides. He never said a word.. I didn't know who he was till Frank called him up at the dinner.. He could have made a killing this weekend with just a sign on his machine. Soon as he stood up I heard several guys standing around me say man he was in our guided ride today, hell I'd have gave him cash on the spot for a mask today..
Back to top Go down
ExpoUhl
SSXSRider Member
ExpoUhl

Number of posts : 9
Registration date : 2014-09-22

PostSubject: Re: RZR forum ride @ Trails End September 19 to the 21st   RZR forum ride @ Trails End September 19 to the 21st - Page 4 EmptyMon Sep 22, 2014 11:42 am

Really appreciate all the work you guys did leading the rides. JodyT did a great job with our ride Saturday. Luckily when I needed it he knew of a deeper creek near by to cool/clean my machine and get me back up to speed.

Definitely have to look into joining you guys. It's nice to ride with people that know the trails and can help if you run into trouble.

Mark
Back to top Go down
Sporto
SSXSRider Member
Sporto

Number of posts : 688
Registration date : 2009-07-10

PostSubject: Re: RZR forum ride @ Trails End September 19 to the 21st   RZR forum ride @ Trails End September 19 to the 21st - Page 4 EmptyMon Sep 22, 2014 12:26 pm

8ball_99 wrote:
The dust was pretty bad this weekend. LoL Funny thing was the owner of wolfsnot (dusk mask) Was at the ride and even took some of the guided rides. He never said a word.. I didn't know who he was till Frank called him up at the dinner.. He could have made a killing this weekend with just a sign on his machine. Soon as he stood up I heard several guys standing around me say man he was in our guided ride today, hell I'd have gave him cash on the spot for a mask today..

Funny thing Will, he did have Wolfsnout on his ride it was just covered up with dust and mud. Ran into him Friday night at the barn between him and Dale (Rhino X2) convinced me to buy some and man do they ever work for such what looks to be a simple design. Definitely worth having. I think he had the Bluefire vendor selling them. He came to ride he said...We rode Saturday with him and his wife and I thank'd him damn near every time we stopped. Awesome product for sure worked great even with my thick beard.
Back to top Go down
Plowboy

Plowboy

Number of posts : 28
Registration date : 2014-09-16

PostSubject: Re: RZR forum ride @ Trails End September 19 to the 21st   RZR forum ride @ Trails End September 19 to the 21st - Page 4 EmptyTue Sep 23, 2014 4:59 pm

Yep followed him all day Saturday and couldn't get to a vendor fast enough.
Back to top Go down
jhoncho4x4
SSXSRider Member
jhoncho4x4

Number of posts : 302
Registration date : 2012-08-04

PostSubject: Re: RZR forum ride @ Trails End September 19 to the 21st   RZR forum ride @ Trails End September 19 to the 21st - Page 4 EmptyTue Sep 23, 2014 5:45 pm

Found this on the big forum.
http://instagram.com/p/tNyr8su4Ri/
Back to top Go down
Gimpy
SSXSRider Member
Gimpy

Number of posts : 7708
Registration date : 2009-10-01

PostSubject: Re: RZR forum ride @ Trails End September 19 to the 21st   RZR forum ride @ Trails End September 19 to the 21st - Page 4 EmptyTue Sep 23, 2014 8:48 pm

Like Sporto says, Wolfsnout's are great.  After I got dry lips from the dust, only wearing a bandana over my face, my lower lip got infected.  Within a couple of more days it moved into the jaw bone and then turned into Cellulitis.  It took about a year for that to stay gone.  Next time you don't think you need anything over your nose or mouth, remember this

RZR forum ride @ Trails End September 19 to the 21st - Page 4 2mpmxcm

The headaches were bad too, for months from the jaw infection.
Back to top Go down
http://lwurzel@twc.com
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: RZR forum ride @ Trails End September 19 to the 21st   RZR forum ride @ Trails End September 19 to the 21st - Page 4 Empty

Back to top Go down

RZR forum ride @ Trails End September 19 to the 21st
Page 4 of 4Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4