SouthernSxSRiders
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Most come for the information and opportunity. Most stay for the friendships that are formed. Welcome!

GalleryHomePortalLatest imagesRegisterLog in

What do you do for a living?

Go down 
+25
Gimpy
Bigmike
RedNeckRanger
BIG D 57
njcraddock
Baditude
Sporto
BluDevil
seweljj
Hiteckredneckxp
KY. Colonel
ohsresq
dmack
oldmustangjunkie
Raccer
Goose
kscfire
DirtDawber
PWM
southernkyrzr4
ilikedirt
Big-R
Rhino X 2
Wingman
bush
29 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2
AuthorMessage
RedNeckRanger
SSXSRider Member
RedNeckRanger

Number of posts : 946
Registration date : 2009-06-03

What do you do for a living? - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: What do you do for a living?   What do you do for a living? - Page 2 EmptyMon Nov 17, 2014 7:27 pm

locksmith/manager for  the last 20 years.we are the largest locksmith company that we know of.We have 17 full time service trucks and 3 shop tecs.
Ky we do workorders for locknet ....if its the same one .

What do you do for a living? - Page 2 32101910
Back to top Go down
Bigmike

Bigmike

Number of posts : 134
Registration date : 2010-10-18

PostSubject: Re: What do you do for a living?   What do you do for a living? - Page 2 EmptyMon Nov 17, 2014 7:42 pm

Currently mechanical jig designer/drafter, manual machinist, laser cutter programmer/operator and anything else I can get into!
Back to top Go down
Gimpy
SSXSRider Member
Gimpy

Number of posts : 7708
Registration date : 2009-10-01

PostSubject: Re: What do you do for a living?   What do you do for a living? - Page 2 EmptyMon Nov 17, 2014 7:57 pm

Retired from KY DOT in 2000, at 44 years old, as a Tech III Project Engineer over roadway projects. Went to work at Jefferson County Metropolitan Sewer District, after that, in Private Development/Engineering/Enforcement. Some of my jobs there are Drainage Bonds, Home Builder Bonds, EPA/Erosion Protection Sediment Control Enforcement (MUD POLICE=Chasing Big R's mud trails), E.P.S.C. Contractor and Builder Certification Training Instructor for Jefferson County Public School system, Floodplain Ordinance Enforcement and what ever else they throw my way.
Back to top Go down
http://lwurzel@twc.com
Big-R
SSXSRider Staff
Big-R

Number of posts : 16074
Registration date : 2008-02-26

PostSubject: Re: What do you do for a living?   What do you do for a living? - Page 2 EmptyMon Nov 17, 2014 10:21 pm

Gimpy wrote:
Retired from KY DOT in 2000, at 44 years old, as a Tech III Project Engineer over roadway projects.  Went to work at Jefferson County Metropolitan Sewer District, after that, in Private Development/Engineering/Enforcement.  Some of my jobs there are Drainage Bonds, Home Builder Bonds, EPA/Erosion Protection Sediment Control Enforcement (MUD POLICE=Chasing Big R's mud trails), E.P.S.C. Contractor and Builder Certification Training Instructor for Jefferson County Public School system, Floodplain Ordinance Enforcement and what ever else they throw my way.

He is not kidding on this one. He hits me with a five hundred dollar fine and I ask him to join the club...... Go figure. lol!
Back to top Go down
Plowboy

Plowboy

Number of posts : 28
Registration date : 2014-09-16

PostSubject: Re: What do you do for a living?   What do you do for a living? - Page 2 EmptyMon Nov 17, 2014 11:20 pm

Commercial and industrial HVAC. Been doing it since high school and has provided me with alot of opportunities for me. Only 25 so I still have a long way to go lol
Back to top Go down
Hollon
SSXSRider Member
Hollon

Number of posts : 1427
Registration date : 2009-06-13

PostSubject: Re: What do you do for a living?   What do you do for a living? - Page 2 EmptyTue Nov 18, 2014 9:19 pm

What do you do for a living? - Page 2 Image21

Material handling construction supervisor
Back to top Go down
bacon
SSXSRider Member
bacon

Number of posts : 849
Registration date : 2011-09-06

PostSubject: Re: What do you do for a living?   What do you do for a living? - Page 2 EmptyWed Nov 19, 2014 9:02 am

Done CNC machine work up until a couple months ago and now doing Quality Control For an Electrical component manufacturer. Make parts for GE, Siemens, Enersys, Caterpillar, Emerson, etc......
Back to top Go down
cajuncoot
SSXSRider Member
cajuncoot

Number of posts : 3773
Registration date : 2008-03-25

PostSubject: Re: What do you do for a living?   What do you do for a living? - Page 2 EmptyWed Nov 19, 2014 6:12 pm

just a dumb ass toolmaker with 38 yrs experiance if you can draw it i can build it
Back to top Go down
Big-R
SSXSRider Staff
Big-R

Number of posts : 16074
Registration date : 2008-02-26

PostSubject: Re: What do you do for a living?   What do you do for a living? - Page 2 EmptyWed Nov 19, 2014 10:20 pm

cajuncoot wrote:
just a dumb ass toolmaker with 38 yrs experiance if you can draw it i can build it

Get to work........ Tools

What do you do for a living? - Page 2 Nude_p10
Back to top Go down
njcraddock
SSXSRider Staff
njcraddock

Number of posts : 1162
Registration date : 2011-04-26

PostSubject: Re: What do you do for a living?   What do you do for a living? - Page 2 EmptyThu Nov 20, 2014 6:36 am

Nice artwork. You been taking classes on the side?
Back to top Go down
DirtDawber
SSXSRider Member
DirtDawber

Number of posts : 4089
Registration date : 2009-02-24

PostSubject: Re: What do you do for a living?   What do you do for a living? - Page 2 EmptyThu Nov 20, 2014 6:55 am

That looks like it will need a huge amount of "testing" after the build! Quagmire
Back to top Go down
Sporto
SSXSRider Member
Sporto

Number of posts : 688
Registration date : 2009-07-10

PostSubject: Re: What do you do for a living?   What do you do for a living? - Page 2 EmptyThu Nov 20, 2014 5:21 pm

DirtDawber wrote:
That looks like it will need a huge amount of "testing" after the build!  Quagmire

and.......Some Quality Inspection!
Back to top Go down
cajuncoot
SSXSRider Member
cajuncoot

Number of posts : 3773
Registration date : 2008-03-25

PostSubject: Re: What do you do for a living?   What do you do for a living? - Page 2 EmptyThu Nov 20, 2014 7:25 pm

hell big r you saw mamas concealed carry pistol ! trying to get me killed!!
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: What do you do for a living?   What do you do for a living? - Page 2 Empty

Back to top Go down

What do you do for a living?
Page 2 of 2Go to page : Previous  1, 2