SouthernSxSRiders
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Most come for the information and opportunity. Most stay for the friendships that are formed. Welcome!

GalleryHomePortalLatest imagesRegisterLog in

A serious medical condition....

Go down 
4 posters
AuthorMessage
Woodtick
SSXSRider Member
Woodtick

Number of posts : 3254
Registration date : 2008-11-15

A serious medical condition.... Empty
PostSubject: A serious medical condition....   A serious medical condition.... EmptySun Feb 08, 2015 8:09 pm

A man and a woman were sitting beside each other in the first class section of an airplane. The woman sneezed, took out a tissue, and wiped her nose, then visibly shuddered for ten to fifteen seconds.

The man went back to his reading. A few minutes later,the woman sneezed again, took a tissue, wiped her nose, and then shuddered violently once more.

Assuming that the woman might have a cold, the man was still curious about the shuddering. A few more minutes passed when the woman sneezed yet again.

As before, she took out a tissue, wiped her nose. As before, she took out a tissue, wiped her nose, her body shaking even more than before.

Unable to restrain his curiosity, the man turned to the woman and said, "I couldn't help but notice that you've three times, wiped your nose and then shuddered violently. Are you OK?"

"I am sorry if I disturbed you . I have a very rare medical condition; whenever I sneeze I have an orgasm. '

The man, more than a bit embarrassed, was still curious. "I have never heard of that condition before," he said. "Are you taking anything for it?"

The woman nodded. "Pepper."
Back to top Go down
Goose
SSXSRider Member
Goose

Number of posts : 2971
Registration date : 2010-03-15

PostSubject: Re: A serious medical condition....   A serious medical condition.... EmptyMon Feb 09, 2015 7:23 am

thatsright lol!
Back to top Go down
Gimpy
SSXSRider Member
Gimpy

Number of posts : 7708
Registration date : 2009-10-01

PostSubject: Re: A serious medical condition....   A serious medical condition.... EmptyMon Feb 09, 2015 9:00 pm

ownedsm
Back to top Go down
http://lwurzel@twc.com
wbetheajr
SSXSRider Member
wbetheajr

Number of posts : 335
Registration date : 2015-02-01

PostSubject: Re: A serious medical condition....   A serious medical condition.... EmptyMon Feb 09, 2015 10:55 pm

lol!
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: A serious medical condition....   A serious medical condition.... Empty

Back to top Go down

A serious medical condition....
Page 1 of 1