SouthernSxSRiders
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Most come for the information and opportunity. Most stay for the friendships that are formed. Welcome!

GalleryHomePortalLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Murder and Mayhem at Traailsend Full Throtle event

Go down 
+14
RedNeckRanger
RZR_Joe
8ball_99
TFrye
kscfire
girdlerrzr
Reeko
Cuz
PWM
Gimpy
DOG
njcraddock
DirtDawber
GunRunner
18 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2
AuthorMessage
TFrye
SSXSRider Member
TFrye

Number of posts : 83
Registration date : 2011-03-06

Murder and Mayhem at  Traailsend Full Throtle event - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Murder and Mayhem at Traailsend Full Throtle event   Murder and Mayhem at  Traailsend Full Throtle event - Page 2 EmptyThu May 28, 2015 9:59 pm

Nathan I like riding with you but i just don't agree with your stand on these issues
Back to top Go down
njcraddock
SSXSRider Staff
njcraddock

Number of posts : 1162
Registration date : 2011-04-26

PostSubject: Re: Murder and Mayhem at Traailsend Full Throtle event   Murder and Mayhem at  Traailsend Full Throtle event - Page 2 EmptyThu May 28, 2015 10:09 pm

TFrye wrote:
There is a reason that there are family rides and if you want a quite time go to windrock

That was my point young man. Sorry that I came down on you so hard. But dude, you know me, you also know that I do enjoy having a beer during breaks. You also know that I don't let it get out of control. My whole point was that in spite of all the chaos we still had a good time, and should we decide to do this again during a major event weekend we will be looking to stay away from the main campground where I will feel safer with the kids and closer to the trails. The conversation diverted somewhat towards drinking in general and getting drunk. Hey, I'm fine with getting drunk and having fun. But for goodness sake don't let your drinking effect the people around you. Don't get drunk to the point that you lose self control.

Family rides are great. I enjoy them as much as the other club rides. But you also know that I enjoy the more challenging trails too. As far as I'm concerned we are all one big family here and every ride is a family event.
Back to top Go down
njcraddock
SSXSRider Staff
njcraddock

PostSubject: Re: Murder and Mayhem at Traailsend Full Throtle event   Murder and Mayhem at  Traailsend Full Throtle event - Page 2 EmptyThu May 28, 2015 10:13 pm

TFrye wrote:
Nathan I like riding with you but i just don't agree with your stand on these issues
Tyler, that's fine man. But I think that as time goes by and you reach my age you will understand where I am coming from. For what it's worth, I sure as hell enjoy riding with you. And when I FUBAR my buggy I sure as hell hope you are close by.
Back to top Go down
jwhill
SSXSRider Member
jwhill

Number of posts : 57
Registration date : 2013-09-09

PostSubject: Re: Murder and Mayhem at Traailsend Full Throtle event   Murder and Mayhem at  Traailsend Full Throtle event - Page 2 EmptyThu May 28, 2015 10:17 pm

TFrye wrote:
There is a reason that there are family rides and if you want a quite time go to windrock
Thanks for the suggestion but I will ride when I want and where. This is why I stay away from any big events, I don't get the drinking thing at all, I have a great time without it, and before anyone says anything , I was what you might call a pro for a while when I was younger. The analogy of getting hit on the way to church is true , but the odds are what you don't want to talk about, much greater at a large event with alot of people drinking.
Back to top Go down
Big-R
SSXSRider Staff
Big-R

Number of posts : 16074
Registration date : 2008-02-26

PostSubject: Re: Murder and Mayhem at Traailsend Full Throtle event   Murder and Mayhem at  Traailsend Full Throtle event - Page 2 EmptyThu May 28, 2015 11:20 pm

My take on it all.............

Last weekend was one of the best weekends I have had at Trails End with my Family. At first I was reluctant to take my family to this type of event. However, my wife wanted to go camping and ask if we could go to trails End. She has became friends with a couple other wife's on this site that have kids the same age as mine. Also, she loves Trails End and Marla and Steve and knows I stand behind them on most anything they do. So we set up the ride with our friends and went.

For the most part it was a great time. I think my kids had a better time then I. I went to the concert with out the kids had a great time and came back to the camper. I did not hear about the tragedy until later that night.
Back to top Go down
spud
SSXSRider Member

Number of posts : 130
Registration date : 2011-04-16

PostSubject: Re: Murder and Mayhem at Traailsend Full Throtle event   Murder and Mayhem at  Traailsend Full Throtle event - Page 2 EmptyFri May 29, 2015 5:09 pm

It is a very bad situation.

Last edited by spud on Sat May 30, 2015 8:06 am; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Gimpy
SSXSRider Member
Gimpy

Number of posts : 7708
Registration date : 2009-10-01

PostSubject: Re: Murder and Mayhem at Traailsend Full Throtle event   Murder and Mayhem at  Traailsend Full Throtle event - Page 2 EmptyFri May 29, 2015 5:23 pm

Nathen, it was not TFrye that had the girl friend fight on the last ride.  He is not the one that had the loud music on our side of the campground last year either.  Not sure what went on on you all's side.  You both are still my friends as well as the others I was talking about.  Just please be considerate of us who are nearing the 60 year old mark.  Heck I am the first to admit when I was younger and drank I thought since I was a Black Belt and a contact fighter I needed to find someone to hit on when I drank.  Like Nathen said, I got older and realized to not offend those around me when I thought I was having a good time.  Loose a Police car twice when drinking to much makes you realize just how stupid I got when I drank for years.  

Now hug and kiss and stay friends.  I lost to much personal family and don't want to loose my friends I have on here.

Murder and Mayhem at  Traailsend Full Throtle event - Page 2 2nvqq37

Murder and Mayhem at  Traailsend Full Throtle event - Page 2 Al0mra
Back to top Go down
http://lwurzel@twc.com
njcraddock
SSXSRider Staff
njcraddock

PostSubject: Re: Murder and Mayhem at Traailsend Full Throtle event   Murder and Mayhem at  Traailsend Full Throtle event - Page 2 EmptyFri May 29, 2015 10:10 pm

Gimpy wrote:
Nathen, it was not TFrye that had the girl friend fight on the last ride.  He is not the one that had the loud music on our side of the campground last year either.  

Now hug and kiss and stay friends.  I lost to much personal family and don't want to loose my friends I have on here.
I know it wasn't Tyler. I'm sorry that it sounded like I was accusing him. The guilty party knows who he is and it isn't necessary to call him by name. We are all still friends, no worries there.

Some of the most heated arguments we have are with the ones we care about the most.
Back to top Go down
Cuz
SSXSRider Member
Cuz

Number of posts : 327
Registration date : 2012-06-04

PostSubject: Re: Murder and Mayhem at Traailsend Full Throtle event   Murder and Mayhem at  Traailsend Full Throtle event - Page 2 EmptySat May 30, 2015 1:23 pm

I think when it all comes out you all will see that alcohol was not the problem
Back to top Go down
Hollon
SSXSRider Member
Hollon

Number of posts : 1427
Registration date : 2009-06-13

PostSubject: Re: Murder and Mayhem at Traailsend Full Throtle event   Murder and Mayhem at  Traailsend Full Throtle event - Page 2 EmptyMon Jun 01, 2015 1:33 pm

As a group we all kinda know each other and somewhat watch out for when our friends get stupid...most of us has had that one too many before we knew what happened and typically one of our more sober friends will assist in getting us back to safety.....its when the outsiders come to town that things change for the worse...now we don't know who gets out of control, who get loud, who drives crazy.....who gets totally redneck and runs over people.....I see where you are coming from on both sides of the coin here.....I just try to stick close to the crazy people I come with.....doing things as part of a group always seems to work good...stay organized and limit the chances of trouble....we watch each other!
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Murder and Mayhem at Traailsend Full Throtle event   Murder and Mayhem at  Traailsend Full Throtle event - Page 2 Empty

Back to top Go down

Murder and Mayhem at Traailsend Full Throtle event
Page 2 of 2Go to page : Previous  1, 2