SouthernSxSRiders
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Most come for the information and opportunity. Most stay for the friendships that are formed. Welcome!

GalleryHomePortalLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Two years since we lost Mason

Go down 
+5
Big-R
cajuncoot
ChrisC
aweisgarber
GunRunner
9 posters
AuthorMessage
GunRunner
SSXSRider Member
GunRunner

Number of posts : 5296
Registration date : 2008-01-22

Two years since we lost Mason Empty
PostSubject: Two years since we lost Mason   Two years since we lost Mason EmptyThu Jul 16, 2015 12:32 pm

Well it will soon be two years since our friend Mason was called home to the Lord, I just wanted to post this as a tribute to one of the best people I ever had the pleasure of knowing. I suggested on the official ride forum, the annual trailsend ride this weekend be renamed "the Mason Memorial ride" That would be a good way to honor our friend. I hope everyone will think of him when you ride, im sure he will be right up front with all of you in spirit. RIP old friend....

Back to top Go down
http://southernrzrriders.com
aweisgarber
SSXSRider Member
aweisgarber

Number of posts : 177
Registration date : 2009-11-10

PostSubject: Re: Two years since we lost Mason   Two years since we lost Mason EmptyThu Jul 16, 2015 6:22 pm

I never met the man,but it's obvious from everyones memories and words that he was a special person. cheers
Back to top Go down
ChrisC
SSXSRider Member
ChrisC

Number of posts : 5483
Registration date : 2008-06-30

PostSubject: Re: Two years since we lost Mason   Two years since we lost Mason EmptyThu Jul 16, 2015 11:49 pm

He is sure missed , He was a good guy for sure..... allright
Back to top Go down
cajuncoot
SSXSRider Member
cajuncoot

Number of posts : 3773
Registration date : 2008-03-25

PostSubject: Re: Two years since we lost Mason   Two years since we lost Mason EmptySun Jul 19, 2015 9:12 am

Sad a great friend!
Back to top Go down
Big-R
SSXSRider Staff
Big-R

Number of posts : 16074
Registration date : 2008-02-26

PostSubject: Re: Two years since we lost Mason   Two years since we lost Mason EmptySun Jul 19, 2015 6:30 pm

Mason was a one of a kind. I loved that guy! He was there to help anyone that needed it.

Gunny, the family ride this year was at Royal Blue. The next one will be at Trails End. I think it is a good idea to have an annual ride for Mason. He meant so much to us all.
Back to top Go down
Gimpy
SSXSRider Member
Gimpy

Number of posts : 7708
Registration date : 2009-10-01

PostSubject: Re: Two years since we lost Mason   Two years since we lost Mason EmptySun Jul 19, 2015 9:52 pm

We did put out at the biggining of one of our rides this weekend that we needed to remember Mason while we were riding. I even said if it was not for Mason, we would not have our great radio's to chit chat on. Sure gave a lot to everyone he was around.
Back to top Go down
http://lwurzel@twc.com
GunRunner
SSXSRider Member
GunRunner

Number of posts : 5296
Registration date : 2008-01-22

PostSubject: Re: Two years since we lost Mason   Two years since we lost Mason EmptyMon Jul 20, 2015 10:11 am

Mason was a friend to all he met, I do hope a annual ride can be dedicated to his memory, he touched everyone in this and our group and was one of a kind. Maybe a tougher trail ride as he always loved those, maybe call it Mason's Memorial "Piece of Cake Ride " allright
Back to top Go down
http://southernrzrriders.com
BIG D 57
SSXSRider Member
BIG D 57

Number of posts : 2087
Registration date : 2010-01-05

PostSubject: Re: Two years since we lost Mason   Two years since we lost Mason EmptyMon Jul 20, 2015 2:17 pm

He loved the tough ones so he could keep the others in line, one of a kind, a very special friend, Norma posted the other day , hard to believe it has been two years.
THATS RIGHT echoes in heaven
Back to top Go down
TBONE21
SSXSRider Member
TBONE21

Number of posts : 737
Registration date : 2011-02-15

PostSubject: Re: Two years since we lost Mason   Two years since we lost Mason EmptyMon Jul 20, 2015 9:10 pm

He called me about every night. We always talked and were close friends. I miss him a lot. I think of him often
Back to top Go down
Big-R
SSXSRider Staff
Big-R

Number of posts : 16074
Registration date : 2008-02-26

PostSubject: Re: Two years since we lost Mason   Two years since we lost Mason EmptyMon Jul 20, 2015 11:18 pm

TBONE21 wrote:
He called me about every night. We always talked and were close friends. I miss him a lot. I think of him often

There were many night's I missed that phone call and though I call him back tomorrow........ Man I wished I called him back that night!
Back to top Go down
bush
SSXSRider Staff
bush

Number of posts : 6141
Registration date : 2008-06-06

PostSubject: Re: Two years since we lost Mason   Two years since we lost Mason EmptyTue Jul 21, 2015 5:58 am

GunRunner wrote:
Mason was a friend to all he met, I do hope a annual ride can be dedicated to his memory, he touched everyone in this and our group and was one of a kind. Maybe a tougher trail ride as he always loved those, maybe call it Mason's Memorial "Piece of Cake Ride " allright

every ride is dedicated to mason. Two years since we lost Mason 1197019723 Piece of cake

Back to top Go down
https://www.youtube.com/bushrhino
TBONE21
SSXSRider Member
TBONE21

Number of posts : 737
Registration date : 2011-02-15

PostSubject: Re: Two years since we lost Mason   Two years since we lost Mason EmptyTue Jul 21, 2015 7:05 am

Always remember guys. It's always a "piece of cake"
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Two years since we lost Mason   Two years since we lost Mason Empty

Back to top Go down

Two years since we lost Mason
Page 1 of 1