SouthernSxSRiders
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Most come for the information and opportunity. Most stay for the friendships that are formed. Welcome!

GalleryHomePortalLatest imagesRegisterLog in

New machines....

Go down 
5 posters
AuthorMessage
Big-R
SSXSRider Staff
Big-R

Number of posts : 16074
Registration date : 2008-02-26

New machines.... Empty
PostSubject: New machines....   New machines.... EmptyWed Sep 02, 2015 10:02 pm

Well then, it looks like Yamaha really stepped up to the plate in the sport market. What does these mean for the future of SxS riding?????

I for one am very excited about competition. I hope Polaris, Yamaha, Kawasaki, Cat and everyone else keep banging the machines out. Hopefully it will keep prices in check and the quality up. However, that is wishful thinking on my behalf.
Back to top Go down
edge22

Number of posts : 142
Registration date : 2013-10-02

New machines.... Empty
PostSubject: Re: New machines....   New machines.... EmptyThu Sep 03, 2015 1:36 am

I for sure hope quality goes up.
Back to top Go down
njcraddock
SSXSRider Staff
njcraddock

Number of posts : 1162
Registration date : 2011-04-26

New machines.... Empty
PostSubject: Re: New machines....   New machines.... EmptyThu Sep 03, 2015 7:04 am

I believe quality just took a quantum leap when Yamaha got with the program, time will tell though. I also believe we have seen the cap on prices, there aren't enough people out there to support the industry that can afford toys more expensive than $25k in my opinion.
Back to top Go down
rocker27

rocker27

Number of posts : 23
Registration date : 2013-02-21

New machines.... Empty
PostSubject: Re: New machines....   New machines.... EmptyThu Sep 03, 2015 10:42 am

I'm glad Yamaha is back, and I do think its a game changer, as much as I would like to have one, I just can't see spending that kind of money on one to upgrade, the working class people have been left behind, so i'll just enjoy my little s and keep on ridin, and it's paid for.
Back to top Go down
BAMA-S

BAMA-S

Number of posts : 118
Registration date : 2011-10-13

New machines.... Empty
PostSubject: Re: New machines....   New machines.... EmptyThu Sep 03, 2015 11:13 am

I'm diggn this yxz and I'm in between SXS s right now. Debating on the price deference of the wolverine and the yxz . Also I'm weighing my talent level as i grow older to what I need. Gonna be a tough decision. Yxz may make my talent level o up a little.......
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

New machines.... Empty
PostSubject: Re: New machines....   New machines.... Empty

Back to top Go down

New machines....
Page 1 of 1