SouthernSxSRiders
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Most come for the information and opportunity. Most stay for the friendships that are formed. Welcome!

GalleryHomePortalLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Do you Habla espanola ? Obama says you will!

Go down 
+4
ChrisC
cajuncoot
wvyankee2
GunRunner
8 posters
AuthorMessage
GunRunner
SSXSRider Member
GunRunner

Number of posts : 5296
Registration date : 2008-01-22

Do you Habla espanola ?  Obama says you will! Empty
PostSubject: Do you Habla espanola ? Obama says you will!   Do you Habla espanola ?  Obama says you will! EmptyMon Aug 18, 2008 4:31 pm

I can't believe americans would even vote for this

poo head! rebel lol!
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=3W7srmHLclw
Back to top Go down
http://southernrzrriders.com
wvyankee2
SSXSRider Member
wvyankee2

Number of posts : 10319

PostSubject: Re: Do you Habla espanola ? Obama says you will!   Do you Habla espanola ?  Obama says you will! EmptyMon Aug 18, 2008 4:54 pm

Believe it or not, there will be ALOT of our fellow Americans that do vote for him. If you disagree with him, you better get your Butt to the voting booth this fall.
Back to top Go down
cajuncoot
SSXSRider Member
cajuncoot

Number of posts : 3773
Registration date : 2008-03-25

PostSubject: speach   Do you Habla espanola ?  Obama says you will! EmptyMon Aug 18, 2008 6:01 pm

i still speak some cajun french but i will promise you it will be a cold day in hell when i gotta learn spanish ,SPEAK ENGLISH OR HIT THE F ING ROAD !! .
Back to top Go down
Anonymous

PostSubject: Re: Do you Habla espanola ? Obama says you will!   Do you Habla espanola ?  Obama says you will! EmptyMon Aug 18, 2008 6:15 pm

WTF Osama Bin Bama can kiss my f'ing Butt
Back to top Go down
ChrisC
SSXSRider Member
ChrisC

Number of posts : 5483
Registration date : 2008-06-30

PostSubject: Re: Do you Habla espanola ? Obama says you will!   Do you Habla espanola ?  Obama says you will! EmptyMon Aug 18, 2008 7:57 pm

I ant voteing for him....... :evil:
Back to top Go down
Admin
Admin
Admin

Number of posts : 1435
Registration date : 2008-01-21

PostSubject: Re: Do you Habla espanola ? Obama says you will!   Do you Habla espanola ?  Obama says you will! EmptyMon Aug 18, 2008 8:28 pm

he only speaks

haalaaaaaalaaaaalaaaaaaaa
Back to top Go down
shawnley1222
SSXSRider Member
shawnley1222

Number of posts : 2745

PostSubject: Re: Do you Habla espanola ? Obama says you will!   Do you Habla espanola ?  Obama says you will! EmptyMon Aug 18, 2008 9:28 pm

Ditto he can kiss my big white southern english speakin Butt
Back to top Go down
AIRBORNE
SSXSRider Member
AIRBORNE

Number of posts : 6266
Registration date : 2008-05-01

PostSubject: Re: Do you Habla espanola ? Obama says you will!   Do you Habla espanola ?  Obama says you will! EmptyMon Aug 18, 2008 10:30 pm

Well, I am in somewhat of agreement. I think you should be able to speak English before you can live here, some exceptions of couse. BUT, the sad truth is that so many other countires make their kids learn English as a second language while in school. It is only going to benefit our kids to do the same for them. Language skills can pay big bucks in the job market. I am about 75% fluent in spanish, and I plan on teaching my little one as she grows up. I am also going to push her to take French and Japanese. Some guys working over here as translators that speak Pashtun are making 150k-200k. Holy shit........I learned the wrong language in school. Mad
Back to top Go down
https://s300.photobucket.com/albums/nn28/AirborneWV/
nocerisdave
SSXSRider Member
nocerisdave

Number of posts : 5674

PostSubject: Re: Do you Habla espanola ? Obama says you will!   Do you Habla espanola ?  Obama says you will! EmptyMon Aug 18, 2008 10:57 pm

Have you seen the Osama bumber stickers? Nothing special but really pisses me off to the point I want to get some road rage. What the hell are people thinking? My dad keeps telling me this along with everything else wrong with the way we live and act, will come to a head, soon. I want to tell him he is paranoid....but then I see where this idiot Dr is sueing to get In God We Trust off our money and MSNBC has a poll where the vote is 48% for and 52 against.. Now I know these polls are iffy at best but damn.
Back to top Go down
ChrisC
SSXSRider Member
ChrisC

Number of posts : 5483
Registration date : 2008-06-30

PostSubject: Re: Do you Habla espanola ? Obama says you will!   Do you Habla espanola ?  Obama says you will! EmptyTue Aug 19, 2008 2:19 am

Airborne LT wrote:
Well, I am in somewhat of agreement. I think you should be able to speak English before you can live here, some exceptions of couse. BUT, the sad truth is that so many other countires make their kids learn English as a second language while in school. It is only going to benefit our kids to do the same for them. Language skills can pay big bucks in the job market. I am about 75% fluent in spanish, and I plan on teaching my little one as she grows up. I am also going to push her to take French and Japanese. Some guys working over here as translators that speak Pashtun are making 150k-200k. Holy shit........I learned the wrong language in school. Mad

LT , you got the right idea. But your idea is for a reson. in the job market.
it may help. but what is happening. thay want our kids to learn spanish
so all the the illegals that are flooding in to this country
and milking us dry. can understand us.. rant2
I am Sorry i am amarican. i speak inglish. I ant going where people cant understand me.
I understand in your job. you had to go where another language was spoken.
but i am stayin in the US. and i am speaking English.... allright
I am a southern red neck...I no ablo..... :D
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Do you Habla espanola ? Obama says you will!   Do you Habla espanola ?  Obama says you will! Empty

Back to top Go down

Do you Habla espanola ? Obama says you will!
Page 1 of 1