SouthernSxSRiders
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Most come for the information and opportunity. Most stay for the friendships that are formed. Welcome!

GalleryHomePortalLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Added a place for rv and trailer topics

Go down 
+2
stealth
bush
6 posters
AuthorMessage
bush
SSXSRider Staff
bush

Number of posts : 6141
Registration date : 2008-06-06

Added a place for rv  and trailer topics Empty
PostSubject: Added a place for rv and trailer topics   Added a place for rv  and trailer topics EmptyThu Jul 20, 2017 1:05 am

If you find an old post that would fit here post on it and myself or another mod will move it here.

Last edited by bush on Tue Jul 25, 2017 3:34 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
https://www.youtube.com/bushrhino
stealth
SSXSRider Staff
stealth

Number of posts : 2219
Registration date : 2009-07-14

PostSubject: Re: Added a place for rv and trailer topics   Added a place for rv  and trailer topics EmptyThu Jul 20, 2017 12:26 pm

Great ideal
Back to top Go down
Gimpy
SSXSRider Member
Gimpy

Number of posts : 7708
Registration date : 2009-10-01

PostSubject: Re: Added a place for rv and trailer topics   Added a place for rv  and trailer topics EmptyThu Jul 20, 2017 9:38 pm

First post. RZRJoe can give tips on ROTOROOTING your rv's black tank from huge cloggers! poo poo poo poo Chug
Back to top Go down
http://lwurzel@twc.com
Reeko
SSXSRider Member
Reeko

Number of posts : 494
Registration date : 2012-05-30

PostSubject: Re: Added a place for rv and trailer topics   Added a place for rv  and trailer topics EmptyFri Jul 21, 2017 7:11 am

On a side note, any of you had luck with the metal car port style RV Ports? The weather really took a toll on my last TH even with a cover in the winter. Since we purchased a new one last month, I am thinking either a RV Port 24x44 or possibly a pole barn enclosure 30x50.
Back to top Go down
RZR_Joe
SSXSRider Member
RZR_Joe

Number of posts : 1991
Registration date : 2011-04-25

PostSubject: Re: Added a place for rv and trailer topics   Added a place for rv  and trailer topics EmptyFri Jul 21, 2017 7:44 am

Reeko wrote:
On a side note, any of you had luck with the metal car port style RV Ports?  The weather really took a toll on my last TH even with a cover in the winter.  Since we purchased a new one last month, I am thinking either a RV Port 24x44 or possibly a pole barn enclosure 30x50.

I just ordered a 18' x 50' for our new hauler. Should be here in about a month.
Back to top Go down
Reeko
SSXSRider Member
Reeko

PostSubject: Re: Added a place for rv and trailer topics   Added a place for rv  and trailer topics EmptyFri Jul 21, 2017 8:01 am

RZR_Joe wrote:
Reeko wrote:
On a side note, any of you had luck with the metal car port style RV Ports?  The weather really took a toll on my last TH even with a cover in the winter.  Since we purchased a new one last month, I am thinking either a RV Port 24x44 or possibly a pole barn enclosure 30x50.

I just ordered a 18' x 50' for our new hauler. Should be here in about a month.

Who did you go with and about how much money? The quote I got for the 24x44 was $6300. Only problem I have is I need to bring in about 100 tons of fill dirt and then do concrete. I store it in the flattest part of my back yard which is next to a creek. I've had to replace hard pack gravel a few times due to the creek (which is dry 8 months of the year) jumping out of its banks.
Back to top Go down
RZR_Joe
SSXSRider Member
RZR_Joe

Number of posts : 1991
Registration date : 2011-04-25

PostSubject: Re: Added a place for rv and trailer topics   Added a place for rv  and trailer topics EmptyFri Jul 21, 2017 9:33 am

I used Carolina Carports, Inc. 18'x47' x 14' Vertical roof - $4700 installed. Putting it in my back driveway on ABC stone. I've got some leveling to do. Fortunately I've already got fill dirt. Delivering 15T on ABC today. I know what I'll be doing this weekend.
Back to top Go down
Reeko
SSXSRider Member
Reeko

PostSubject: Re: Added a place for rv and trailer topics   Added a place for rv  and trailer topics EmptyFri Jul 21, 2017 10:24 am

Thanks. I'll check them out as well.
Back to top Go down
Goose
SSXSRider Member
Goose

Number of posts : 2971
Registration date : 2010-03-15

PostSubject: Re: Added a place for rv and trailer topics   Added a place for rv  and trailer topics EmptyFri Jul 21, 2017 8:15 pm

Yeah an rv port is a must. I scrounged around got I beam posts and runners with a metal roof. Me and some friends put it up. 24x 44 $2,900. Feels good looking out at it knowing the roof is ok.
Back to top Go down
Gimpy
SSXSRider Member
Gimpy

Number of posts : 7708
Registration date : 2009-10-01

PostSubject: Re: Added a place for rv and trailer topics   Added a place for rv  and trailer topics EmptyFri Jul 21, 2017 8:18 pm

I park mine on an existing concrete pad. I had a price about 5 years ago for a 24' x 45' for $3,300 installed. That is rectangular steel framing and vertical placed roof sections instead of horizontal. I am thinking of calling them for an updated estimate.
Back to top Go down
http://lwurzel@twc.com
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Added a place for rv and trailer topics   Added a place for rv  and trailer topics Empty

Back to top Go down

Added a place for rv and trailer topics
Page 1 of 1