SouthernSxSRiders
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.


Most come for the information and opportunity. Most stay for the friendships that are formed. Welcome!


 
GalleryHomePortalRegisterLog in

 

 Spring ride 2020 stinking creek campground royal blue.

Go down 
+7
Troymay
pushrod 1
Gimpy
Nate Shank
BIG D 57
ohsresq
bush
11 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2
AuthorMessage
KY. Colonel
SSXSRider Member
avatar

Number of posts : 2143
Registration date : 2010-02-02
Age : 67
Location : Lexington, KY.

Spring ride 2020 stinking creek campground royal blue.  - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Spring ride 2020 stinking creek campground royal blue.    Spring ride 2020 stinking creek campground royal blue.  - Page 2 EmptyWed Dec 18, 2019 10:35 am

Just curious, is anyone else staying at Ride Royal Blue ?
Back to top Go down
bush
SSXSRider Staff
bush

Number of posts : 6140
Registration date : 2008-06-06
Age : 37
Location : Castlewood VA

Spring ride 2020 stinking creek campground royal blue.  - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Spring ride 2020 stinking creek campground royal blue.    Spring ride 2020 stinking creek campground royal blue.  - Page 2 EmptyThu Jan 09, 2020 7:24 pm

going to open this ride to all members in a week or so. orange members book your rv site or cabins now.

_________________
Sworn to protect your @ss not kiss it.

Spring ride 2020 stinking creek campground royal blue.  - Page 2 FIRE3
Spring ride 2020 stinking creek campground royal blue.  - Page 2 Vic37l10

Lucky Rabbit Foot Key Chain Club
Conference Committee member
SSXSR Member # 55

2015 rzr 4 900
2012 silver rzrS  sold
2010 orange madness rzrS  sold
2009 orange rzr le  crashed
2004 rhino  sold

https://www.youtube.com/bushrhino
Back to top Go down
https://www.youtube.com/bushrhino
KY. Colonel
SSXSRider Member
avatar

Number of posts : 2143
Registration date : 2010-02-02
Age : 67
Location : Lexington, KY.

Spring ride 2020 stinking creek campground royal blue.  - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Spring ride 2020 stinking creek campground royal blue.    Spring ride 2020 stinking creek campground royal blue.  - Page 2 EmptyThu Jan 09, 2020 7:48 pm

The more the better
Back to top Go down
KY. Colonel
SSXSRider Member
avatar

Number of posts : 2143
Registration date : 2010-02-02
Age : 67
Location : Lexington, KY.

Spring ride 2020 stinking creek campground royal blue.  - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Spring ride 2020 stinking creek campground royal blue.    Spring ride 2020 stinking creek campground royal blue.  - Page 2 EmptyThu Jan 09, 2020 7:55 pm

I may not make it. Today my attorney told me that Tammy is now trying to take the rzr and the trailer. If she’s successful I won’t have a ride! Wish me Luck keeping my hobby and my home...
Back to top Go down
Gimpy
SSXSRider Member
Gimpy

Number of posts : 7708
Registration date : 2009-10-01
Location : Louisville, KY

Spring ride 2020 stinking creek campground royal blue.  - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Spring ride 2020 stinking creek campground royal blue.    Spring ride 2020 stinking creek campground royal blue.  - Page 2 EmptyFri Jan 10, 2020 8:06 pm

Have your attorney get you custody of her dog then.  Pugged
Back to top Go down
http://lwurzel@twc.com
KY. Colonel
SSXSRider Member
avatar

Number of posts : 2143
Registration date : 2010-02-02
Age : 67
Location : Lexington, KY.

Spring ride 2020 stinking creek campground royal blue.  - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Spring ride 2020 stinking creek campground royal blue.    Spring ride 2020 stinking creek campground royal blue.  - Page 2 EmptySat Jan 11, 2020 8:48 pm

Gimpy wrote:
Have your attorney get you custody of her dog then.  Pugged
Good idea Les, however at this point I just want it to be over! By the way, my son and I went to our local dealer so I could check out the rzr rs1 it is a very neat machine and it would keep me from inviting any ladies to ride with me!!!
Back to top Go down
Gimpy
SSXSRider Member
Gimpy

Number of posts : 7708
Registration date : 2009-10-01
Location : Louisville, KY

Spring ride 2020 stinking creek campground royal blue.  - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Spring ride 2020 stinking creek campground royal blue.    Spring ride 2020 stinking creek campground royal blue.  - Page 2 EmptySat Jan 11, 2020 9:32 pm

KY. Colonel wrote:
Gimpy wrote:
Have your attorney get you custody of her dog then.  Pugged
Good idea Les, however at this point I just want it to be over! By the way, my son and I went to our local dealer so I could check out the rzr rs1 it is a very neat machine and it would keep me from inviting any ladies to ride with me!!!

Jim just think of what you would put her through if you took her dog.  You can insert RZR for dog in this song:

Back to top Go down
http://lwurzel@twc.com
KY. Colonel
SSXSRider Member
avatar

Number of posts : 2143
Registration date : 2010-02-02
Age : 67
Location : Lexington, KY.

Spring ride 2020 stinking creek campground royal blue.  - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Spring ride 2020 stinking creek campground royal blue.    Spring ride 2020 stinking creek campground royal blue.  - Page 2 EmptyWed Jan 15, 2020 12:30 pm

Gimpy wrote:
KY. Colonel wrote:
Gimpy wrote:
Have your attorney get you custody of her dog then.  Pugged
Good idea Les, however at this point I just want it to be over! By the way, my son and I went to our local dealer so I could check out the rzr rs1 it is a very neat machine and it would keep me from inviting any ladies to ride with me!!!

Jim just think of what you would put her through if you took her dog.  You can insert RZR for dog in this song:


That’s hilarious! My problem is that I don’t want to cause her any hardship with my physical and mental disabilities I wasn’t easy to live with so if this is her wish then I am happy for her to be gone... cheers
Back to top Go down
54chevy

54chevy

Number of posts : 53
Registration date : 2010-01-21
Age : 49
Location : Loudon County TN

Spring ride 2020 stinking creek campground royal blue.  - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Spring ride 2020 stinking creek campground royal blue.    Spring ride 2020 stinking creek campground royal blue.  - Page 2 EmptyWed Jan 22, 2020 4:42 pm

I waited too long and now Stinking Creek Campground is full. I just booked a site at Ride Royal Blue. I sold my camper last summer so I was debating on what to do. Worst case is that I borrow my nephew's pop up camper. Best case is I have a camper by this trip. Either way I will be there.
Back to top Go down
Gimpy
SSXSRider Member
Gimpy

Number of posts : 7708
Registration date : 2009-10-01
Location : Louisville, KY

Spring ride 2020 stinking creek campground royal blue.  - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Spring ride 2020 stinking creek campground royal blue.    Spring ride 2020 stinking creek campground royal blue.  - Page 2 EmptyWed Jan 22, 2020 5:29 pm

54chevy wrote:
I waited too long and now Stinking Creek Campground is full. I just booked a site at Ride Royal Blue. I sold my camper last summer so I was debating on what to do. Worst case is that I borrow my nephew's pop up camper. Best case is I have a camper by this trip. Either way I will be there.

Louisville Boat and RV show is this weekend. If you buy new, it's a good time to buy as the dealers cut the prices for the show items as well as if you order one.
Back to top Go down
http://lwurzel@twc.com
54chevy

54chevy

Number of posts : 53
Registration date : 2010-01-21
Age : 49
Location : Loudon County TN

Spring ride 2020 stinking creek campground royal blue.  - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Spring ride 2020 stinking creek campground royal blue.    Spring ride 2020 stinking creek campground royal blue.  - Page 2 EmptyWed Jan 22, 2020 6:09 pm

Gimpy wrote:
54chevy wrote:
I waited too long and now Stinking Creek Campground is full. I just booked a site at Ride Royal Blue. I sold my camper last summer so I was debating on what to do. Worst case is that I borrow my nephew's pop up camper. Best case is I have a camper by this trip. Either way I will be there.

Louisville Boat and RV show is this weekend.  If you buy new, it's a good time to buy as the dealers cut the prices for the show items as well as if you order one.

Yeah, our first of 4 campers was bought as a result of an RV show, but I am looking for a used low mile (but a little older) Class A or Class C. We are about to have an empty nest and ready to do a little travelling.
Back to top Go down
Gimpy
SSXSRider Member
Gimpy

Number of posts : 7708
Registration date : 2009-10-01
Location : Louisville, KY

Spring ride 2020 stinking creek campground royal blue.  - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Spring ride 2020 stinking creek campground royal blue.    Spring ride 2020 stinking creek campground royal blue.  - Page 2 EmptyThu Jan 23, 2020 8:09 pm

54chevy wrote:
Gimpy wrote:
54chevy wrote:
I waited too long and now Stinking Creek Campground is full. I just booked a site at Ride Royal Blue. I sold my camper last summer so I was debating on what to do. Worst case is that I borrow my nephew's pop up camper. Best case is I have a camper by this trip. Either way I will be there.

Louisville Boat and RV show is this weekend.  If you buy new, it's a good time to buy as the dealers cut the prices for the show items as well as if you order one.

Yeah, our first of 4 campers was bought as a result of an RV show, but I am looking for a used low mile (but a little older) Class A or Class C. We are about to have an empty nest and ready to do a little travelling.

Me to.  The last new one I bought, we planned on selling the house and full timing for about 10 years.  After it came in the wife decided she did not want to sell the house, so I gave her a year, then sold it and lost a ton of money.  I only buy good used now.  I just went down from a 2013 to a better condition 2011 with all of the room we will ever need, including traveling more.

Spring ride 2020 stinking creek campground royal blue.  - Page 2 Img_1310
Back to top Go down
http://lwurzel@twc.com
Sponsored content




Spring ride 2020 stinking creek campground royal blue.  - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Spring ride 2020 stinking creek campground royal blue.    Spring ride 2020 stinking creek campground royal blue.  - Page 2 Empty

Back to top Go down
 
Spring ride 2020 stinking creek campground royal blue.
Back to top 
Page 2 of 2Go to page : Previous  1, 2

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
SouthernSxSRiders :: Southern Riding and Trail info :: Alabama and Tennessee-
Jump to: