SouthernSxSRiders
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Most come for the information and opportunity. Most stay for the friendships that are formed. Welcome!

GalleryHomePortalLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Hey Georgia 4x4

Go down 
+4
shawnley1222
Tellico450
Admin
rcmass
8 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2
AuthorMessage
Anonymous

Hey Georgia 4x4 - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Hey Georgia 4x4   Hey Georgia 4x4 - Page 2 EmptySun Feb 03, 2008 1:14 am

Well I Didn't Buy It But Just Knowing it was Done jUST PISSESS ME OFF! That's WRONG IN EVERYSINCE OF THE WORD :evil:
Back to top Go down
Anonymous

PostSubject: Re: Hey Georgia 4x4   Hey Georgia 4x4 - Page 2 EmptySun Feb 03, 2008 2:03 pm

I didnt mean to come across like that to you all. I have been just trying to help folks with their Mods. .
Robby send it back..I will refund your money.
Sorry to all.
Vince
Back to top Go down
Anonymous

PostSubject: Re: Hey Georgia 4x4   Hey Georgia 4x4 - Page 2 EmptySun Feb 03, 2008 2:37 pm

Georgia,

might be premature...but,On behalf of myself, not others.... i'd like to say thank you for fixing your wrong doing. I sincerely hope that you don't sell items like that to others all the time. but, that's your business, not mine.

RC, you've handled yourself well during this... i applaud you. Not sure i could be as calm. My advice to you... send it back and get your money back.

To everyone else... Seems as if this situation is resolved, or close to it. let it be. I'm sure you all have your 2cents to put in... but, I think Georgia has heard and understands how we all feel about this situation.

As for me... i'm going to mind my own business and go on like usual... making fun of Tellico and MCB as much as i can... lol!
Back to top Go down
Anonymous

PostSubject: Re: Hey Georgia 4x4   Hey Georgia 4x4 - Page 2 EmptySun Feb 03, 2008 3:22 pm

You know, when all this started out I was trying to inform everybody about how weak these bars are so nobody would have the same experiance that we did. I Posted on this forum and others about what happens if you hit hard with one.
The bar was installed on Nov 18th and pulled off in Mid January. Not a scratch on it- it just wasnt going to work for the direction we are going. I guess my add should of said:

Nearly new Black Rhino Four point seat belt bar that bends if you crash hard..$200 bucks

Thata sold it..

Again.
The Black Rhino Four Point belt bar, center section, is very weak. Buyer Beware.

I am refunding Robbys Money
Can I get out of this Shark Tank now...!
Vince
Back to top Go down
Anonymous

PostSubject: Re: Hey Georgia 4x4   Hey Georgia 4x4 - Page 2 EmptySun Feb 03, 2008 3:32 pm

Wheels wrote:
Georgia,

might be premature...but,On behalf of myself, not others.... i'd like to say thank you for fixing your wrong doing. I sincerely hope that you don't sell items like that to others all the time. but, that's your business, not mine.

RC, you've handled yourself well during this... i applaud you. Not sure i could be as calm. My advice to you... send it back and get your money back.

To everyone else... Seems as if this situation is resolved, or close to it. let it be. I'm sure you all have your 2cents to put in... but, I think Georgia has heard and understands how we all feel about this situation.

As for me... i'm going to mind my own business and go on like usual... making fun of Tellico and MCB as much as i can... lol!

whats up with making fun of mcb???? lol! i was just fixing to ask u if u have had any luck with finding anyone to build u a tire carrier.
Back to top Go down
Anonymous

PostSubject: Re: Hey Georgia 4x4   Hey Georgia 4x4 - Page 2 EmptySun Feb 03, 2008 3:33 pm

Georgia4x4 wrote:
You know, when all this started out I was trying to inform everybody about how weak these bars are so nobody would have the same experiance that we did. I Posted on this forum and others about what happens if you hit hard with one.
The bar was installed on Nov 18th and pulled off in Mid January. Not a scratch on it- it just wasnt going to work for the direction we are going. I guess my add should of said:

Nearly new Black Rhino Four point seat belt bar that bends if you crash hard..$200 bucks

Thata sold it..

Again.
The Black Rhino Four Point belt bar, center section, is very weak. Buyer Beware.

I am refunding Robbys Money
Can I get out of this Shark Tank now...!
Vince

thanks for making it right how ever u do it!!!!!! cheers now lets get back to talking RHINO!!!
Back to top Go down
Anonymous

PostSubject: Re: Hey Georgia 4x4   Hey Georgia 4x4 - Page 2 EmptySun Feb 03, 2008 4:15 pm

I honestly didnt think I did anything wrong, but after being beaten up by everybody on here I will gladly givem his money back. Some of those guys in the previous post went to the extreme though.
I dont have to mention any names, just go back and read from the beginning.
Back to top Go down
Mr Clean

Number of posts : 10
Registration date : 2008-01-29

PostSubject: Re: Hey Georgia 4x4   Hey Georgia 4x4 - Page 2 EmptySun Feb 03, 2008 5:18 pm

BRP bars are fine for trail riding, not a good piece for racing.
Back to top Go down
rcmass

rcmass

Number of posts : 999
Registration date : 2008-02-01

PostSubject: Re: Hey Georgia 4x4   Hey Georgia 4x4 - Page 2 EmptySun Feb 03, 2008 5:33 pm

Georgia 4x4 offered to make everything right for me - and I appreciate it.

G4x4 - sorry you got tossed under the bus - IMO, its just not right selling a bent safety item, or atleast let the buyer know it was bent, then it is their decision. Just like the decision I am making.

Thank you for offereing the refund for the return - I will however choose not to accept it - but please post or email me the pic of the mod you did to make it stronger. That way I can get soem ideas to beef it up and knock it out myself.

You are correct - it is a design flaw that I would've experienced eventually, and would've also eventually beefed up myself until I buy another cage.
Back to top Go down
Anonymous

PostSubject: Re: Hey Georgia 4x4   Hey Georgia 4x4 - Page 2 EmptySun Feb 03, 2008 6:03 pm

Will do...next time I see him I'll snap some pics.

Last edited by on Sun Feb 03, 2008 6:26 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
wvyankee2
SSXSRider Member
wvyankee2

Number of posts : 10319
Registration date : 2008-01-22

PostSubject: Re: Hey Georgia 4x4   Hey Georgia 4x4 - Page 2 EmptySun Feb 03, 2008 6:16 pm

cheers
Back to top Go down
Admin
Admin
Admin

Number of posts : 1435
Registration date : 2008-01-21

PostSubject: Re: Hey Georgia 4x4   Hey Georgia 4x4 - Page 2 EmptySun Feb 03, 2008 6:48 pm

hey georgia4x4.. thanks for trying to make it right cheers its about time lol!
Back to top Go down
Anonymous

PostSubject: Re: Hey Georgia 4x4   Hey Georgia 4x4 - Page 2 EmptySun Feb 03, 2008 6:54 pm

No problem, just didnt think it was that big of a deal. Robby decided to keep it afterall...I guess it wasnt as bad as originally spooled up about.
Back to top Go down
Admin
Admin
Admin

Number of posts : 1435
Registration date : 2008-01-21

PostSubject: Re: Hey Georgia 4x4   Hey Georgia 4x4 - Page 2 EmptySun Feb 03, 2008 6:56 pm

now now..lets not get smart again Cool
Back to top Go down
Anonymous

PostSubject: Re: Hey Georgia 4x4   Hey Georgia 4x4 - Page 2 EmptySun Feb 03, 2008 7:03 pm

No Comment
Back to top Go down
rcmass

rcmass

Number of posts : 999
Registration date : 2008-02-01

PostSubject: Re: Hey Georgia 4x4   Hey Georgia 4x4 - Page 2 EmptySun Feb 03, 2008 10:25 pm

just realized it was going to be an issue with any bar - everyone I have seen has cut out stuff in the center which would make any bar weak in that area. I will re-inforce it - and would have had to with any bar after hearing Georgia 4x4's story.

So please just post a pic soon. Thanks.

And all - just to reiterate - he did offer to make it right - I chose to reinforce it after installing....

Georgia4x4 - lets have a beer after a ride sometime and forget about this.
Back to top Go down
Anonymous

PostSubject: Re: Hey Georgia 4x4   Hey Georgia 4x4 - Page 2 EmptyMon Feb 04, 2008 10:31 am

Hell I am drinking one now.....! I am glad the forum clock is off by a couple of hours...Its showing 3:31 pm its only 10:33 am.
Back to top Go down
wvyankee2
SSXSRider Member
wvyankee2

Number of posts : 10319
Registration date : 2008-01-22

PostSubject: Re: Hey Georgia 4x4   Hey Georgia 4x4 - Page 2 EmptyMon Feb 04, 2008 9:33 pm

Georgia4x4 wrote:
Hell I am drinking one now.....! I am glad the forum clock is off by a couple of hours...Its showing 3:31 pm its only 10:33 am.

We stay on Southern Riding Time ( SRT)
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Hey Georgia 4x4   Hey Georgia 4x4 - Page 2 Empty

Back to top Go down

Hey Georgia 4x4
Page 2 of 2Go to page : Previous  1, 2

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
SouthernSxSRiders :: General :: General SidexSide Discussion-
Jump to: