SouthernSxSRiders
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Most come for the information and opportunity. Most stay for the friendships that are formed. Welcome!

GalleryHomePortalLatest imagesRegisterLog in

New Suzuki King Quad info

Go down 
4 posters
AuthorMessage
AIRBORNE
SSXSRider Member
AIRBORNE

Number of posts : 6266
Registration date : 2008-05-01

New Suzuki King Quad info Empty
PostSubject: New Suzuki King Quad info   New Suzuki King Quad info EmptyWed Oct 01, 2008 4:53 am

King Quad gets power steering for 2009 and a new camo pattern
http://www.globalsuzuki.com/motorcycle/atv/utility/lt-a750xp/spec.html
Back to top Go down
https://s300.photobucket.com/albums/nn28/AirborneWV/
wvyankee2
SSXSRider Member
wvyankee2

Number of posts : 10318
Registration date : 2008-01-22

PostSubject: Re: New Suzuki King Quad info   New Suzuki King Quad info EmptyWed Oct 01, 2008 9:04 am

More powersteering. cheers
Back to top Go down
AIRBORNE
SSXSRider Member
AIRBORNE

PostSubject: Re: New Suzuki King Quad info   New Suzuki King Quad info EmptyWed Oct 01, 2008 9:30 am

Wonder how much it will take the price up. I see there are 08 750s on ebay right now for 5999. If the trade up would not be too expensive I might consider it.
Back to top Go down
rcmass

rcmass

Number of posts : 999
Registration date : 2008-02-01

PostSubject: Re: New Suzuki King Quad info   New Suzuki King Quad info EmptyWed Oct 01, 2008 10:31 am

quite a few atv's will be sporting power steering....

thats a damn strong spec sheet.... if I ever got into a ute atv that would be the one.
Back to top Go down
wvyankee2
SSXSRider Member
wvyankee2

PostSubject: Re: New Suzuki King Quad info   New Suzuki King Quad info EmptyWed Oct 01, 2008 11:49 am

The best Big Bore ATV out there. Also the best kept secret out there.
Back to top Go down
AIRBORNE
SSXSRider Member
AIRBORNE

PostSubject: Re: New Suzuki King Quad info   New Suzuki King Quad info EmptyWed Oct 01, 2008 12:11 pm

I have rode the Can-Am, the Po-Po 800, the Grizzly, etc. Nothing fits the LT like the King Quad. It really is the best all-around utility atv for sporty performance and trail manners. It won't win every race, but it will outhandle the Brute, and the ride to me is second to none. Polaris is a close second in the suspension, and maybe these two are tied now for top dog because of both having power steering. I paid 5999 for my first King and 6300 for my second one. Grizzly is around 7500 w/o PS, and the Can-Am is around 9k. The 800 Polaris was over 8k, and the new one is around 8500. Bang for the buck you can see how the King leads the way.
Back to top Go down
wvyankee2
SSXSRider Member
wvyankee2

PostSubject: Re: New Suzuki King Quad info   New Suzuki King Quad info EmptyWed Oct 01, 2008 12:30 pm

And the King has the smoothest one lung engine you will ever ride on. My buddy Bob has over 3000 miles on his now without one single issue and has done nothing but oil changes. Still rides today like it did brand new.
Back to top Go down
AIRBORNE
SSXSRider Member
AIRBORNE

PostSubject: Re: New Suzuki King Quad info   New Suzuki King Quad info EmptyWed Oct 01, 2008 12:38 pm

Except for the bald tires... Razz

No joke.....those things look like racing slicks, but he sure does get down the trail on that thing.
Back to top Go down
wvyankee2
SSXSRider Member
wvyankee2

PostSubject: Re: New Suzuki King Quad info   New Suzuki King Quad info EmptyWed Oct 01, 2008 12:41 pm

He finally changed his tires. He got a new set of Kingquad factory take offs from ebay shipped to his house for $150. He said he likes the tread cause he likes to spin them. lol!
Back to top Go down
AIRBORNE
SSXSRider Member
AIRBORNE

PostSubject: Re: New Suzuki King Quad info   New Suzuki King Quad info EmptyWed Oct 01, 2008 12:54 pm

That is funny. I could not stand those tires. I never put a mile on em before I changed em out. Tell him Airborne said hello, and he needs to get himself a SxS. lol!
Back to top Go down
GunRunner
SSXSRider Member
GunRunner

Number of posts : 5296

PostSubject: Re: New Suzuki King Quad info   New Suzuki King Quad info EmptyWed Oct 01, 2008 12:55 pm

I know a few not that happy with there 08 and the way it handles. The 07s were really bad I read on many forums. Big bubba just bought his and wishes he had bought another vinson. Said it was real twitchy on the trails. Maybe power steering will help.
Back to top Go down
http://southernrzrriders.com
wvyankee2
SSXSRider Member
wvyankee2

PostSubject: Re: New Suzuki King Quad info   New Suzuki King Quad info EmptyWed Oct 01, 2008 2:04 pm

The high speed handling is awesome Gunny, but they do have a problem with severe bump steer when loading the front end such as going down a steep rutted and rocky hill. They will jerk the handlebars out of your hand in a heartbeat. Those that own them know to hang on tight in certain situations. The Powersteering should remedy that.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: New Suzuki King Quad info   New Suzuki King Quad info Empty

Back to top Go down

New Suzuki King Quad info
Page 1 of 1