SouthernSxSRiders
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Most come for the information and opportunity. Most stay for the friendships that are formed. Welcome!

GalleryHomePortalLatest imagesRegisterLog in

This is only my second post, but I think I've found a new home!

Go down 
+12
Gary
tim
GunRunner
CaptMorgansgirl
AIRBORNE
ChrisC
Clayboy
wvyankee2
bush
Foxfire
Bobby D
Woodtick
16 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2
AuthorMessage
ridepate
SSXSRider Staff
ridepate

Number of posts : 6409
Registration date : 2009-04-23

This is only my second post, but I think I've found a new home! - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: This is only my second post, but I think I've found a new home!   This is only my second post, but I think I've found a new home! - Page 2 EmptyMon Dec 14, 2009 5:00 pm

X3...................I'm gonna ride with the guy one of these days!!!!!!!!!
Back to top Go down
GunRunner
SSXSRider Member
GunRunner

Number of posts : 5296
Registration date : 2008-01-22

PostSubject: Re: This is only my second post, but I think I've found a new home!   This is only my second post, but I think I've found a new home! - Page 2 EmptyMon Dec 14, 2009 5:03 pm

ridepate wrote:
X3...................I'm gonna ride with the guy one of these days!!!!!!!!!

you already have, he and his wife was at WV with us last march lol!
Back to top Go down
http://southernrzrriders.com
AIRBORNE
SSXSRider Member
AIRBORNE

Number of posts : 6266
Registration date : 2008-05-01

PostSubject: Re: This is only my second post, but I think I've found a new home!   This is only my second post, but I think I've found a new home! - Page 2 EmptyMon Dec 14, 2009 6:10 pm

I thought Phil did not ride but for a short while then he left.... scratch

Pate was the one that we were waiting for on Friday and I think we shoved out later than some of the group (if my memory serves me correctly).
Back to top Go down
https://s300.photobucket.com/albums/nn28/AirborneWV/
Woodtick
SSXSRider Member
Woodtick

Number of posts : 3254
Registration date : 2008-11-15

PostSubject: Re: This is only my second post, but I think I've found a new home!   This is only my second post, but I think I've found a new home! - Page 2 EmptyMon Dec 14, 2009 8:27 pm

You're both sort of right! Pans and I rode with Bush, Gunny, Chris and a bunch of others on Thursday if my memory is right. Ashland screwed up our cabin reservation and we got bounced out of our cabin. We didn't have anywhere to stay Friday night, so we came on home. Pate brought me a set of tires I'd bought from him and Yank ended up taking them to his house for us and we came back down to Charleston the following week and picked em up. I've heard from others that Ashland is famous for that sort of thing. REALLY liked the place though and I'm sure we'll go back this spring. What riding we did get to do, we had a ball. That was the trip that Gunny might have saved my life. I got ready for the ride early and was going to clean the snow off of "Big Red", Chris's Rhino. Gunny told me I'd better wait for Chris. After seeing Big Red without the snow, I understood. Chris kept that old boy standing some kind of tall. Had it been mine I don't think I'd want a stranger messin with it either. Thanks again Gunny! This is only my second post, but I think I've found a new home! - Page 2 13435 This is only my second post, but I think I've found a new home! - Page 2 13435 This is only my second post, but I think I've found a new home! - Page 2 13435 This is only my second post, but I think I've found a new home! - Page 2 13435
Back to top Go down
Rhino Rob
SSXSRider Member
Rhino Rob

Number of posts : 2577
Registration date : 2009-01-25
Location : the home of the volunteers and port st joe tiger sharks

PostSubject: Re: This is only my second post, but I think I've found a new home!   This is only my second post, but I think I've found a new home! - Page 2 EmptyTue Dec 15, 2009 6:17 am

welcome2
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: This is only my second post, but I think I've found a new home!   This is only my second post, but I think I've found a new home! - Page 2 Empty

Back to top Go down

This is only my second post, but I think I've found a new home!
Page 2 of 2Go to page : Previous  1, 2

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
SouthernSxSRiders :: General :: General SidexSide Discussion-
Jump to: