SouthernSxSRiders
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Most come for the information and opportunity. Most stay for the friendships that are formed. Welcome!

GalleryHomePortalLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Badlands Offroad

Go down 
+3
cubanb
rubicon05
moto92
7 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2
AuthorMessage
S
SSXSRider Member
S

Number of posts : 1655
Registration date : 2008-09-12

Badlands Offroad - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Badlands Offroad   Badlands Offroad - Page 2 EmptyWed Dec 31, 2008 10:17 pm

Haspin acres is fun but you have to watch for those deep mud holes.
Badlands has a few too.
Need together and ride some time.
Back to top Go down
moto92

moto92

Number of posts : 521
Registration date : 2008-09-06

PostSubject: Re: Badlands Offroad   Badlands Offroad - Page 2 EmptyMon Jan 26, 2009 9:04 pm

did you ever make it over to interlake rubicon
Back to top Go down
rubicon05

rubicon05

Number of posts : 396
Registration date : 2008-01-31

PostSubject: Re: Badlands Offroad   Badlands Offroad - Page 2 EmptyMon Jan 26, 2009 9:08 pm

nope, was going to go that weekend after i talked to you, but never got to. I don't think i will get there until March at least. u wanting to see if we can get a few guys together to go there?
Back to top Go down
moto92

moto92

PostSubject: Re: Badlands Offroad   Badlands Offroad - Page 2 EmptyTue Jan 27, 2009 12:55 am

yeah id be up for a ride when it warms up some
Back to top Go down
recon33alpha

recon33alpha

Number of posts : 46
Registration date : 2008-11-09

PostSubject: Re: Badlands Offroad   Badlands Offroad - Page 2 EmptyTue Jan 27, 2009 8:23 am

ok, maybe I can be of some help..

I rode interlake about 3 weeks ago,, a great place...lots of trails and not very busy. You will need an Indiana or another states registration, I don't think a photo ID or lisence will work, has to be some sort of sticker, like you would do for watercraft..Indianas is 30 bucks for three years. You can do it on the internet or go downtown to the Government Center, takes about 10 minutes..Bonous, one of the chicks that works in there is HOT,,,OUT OF THIS WORLD HOT....LOL. Interlake has no camping right now, but there are numerous hotels and other state parks with camping near by.

Badlands is one of the more pricey places, at 20-30 dollars. There is camping across the road for another 10-20 a night,,I think they have a combo deal, but not sure. No night riding, have to be out of the gate by a certain time, or charged again.

Haspin is 700 acres, two motocross tracks, a supercross type and a bigger outdoor motocross type, drag strip, a couple ponds, all different kinds of riding, and you can camp anywhere on there. Your not supposed to ride at night at Haspin, but I know people do. One thing about Haspin is its in a nasty backwoods part of Indiana, and there are alot of party, drunk idiots that ride there. Not very Family friendly, but a good place to go with the guy's and get crazy. I think there fee is 15 bucks.

My recomendation for those that are going to travel and want alot of trails and new riding daily is Interlake. The State is coming out with there 10 year plan, and looks like restrooms, showers and a bike wash are coming..OH and right now its free!!

Please visit my riding group at www.atvwithcutter.com (Trail Riders of America) and join the forum....we ride there alot and have an 09 schedule planned. I do know we are doing a huge ride late spring with other clubs and would love to have you all join us,, I think we will get permission to camp also, with possibly Bass Pro's being the major sponsor and other dealerships etc...backing them up....just visit the Trail Riders of America for more information, website above
Back to top Go down
moto92

moto92

PostSubject: Re: Badlands Offroad   Badlands Offroad - Page 2 EmptyThu Jan 29, 2009 7:15 pm

recon33alpha wrote:

One thing about Haspin is its in a nasty backwoods part of Indiana, and there are alot of party, drunk idiots that ride there. Not very Family friendly, but a good place to go with the guy's and get crazy.

as long as i dont hear any banjo music way back in there ill be fine....if so then im gettn the F outta there!!! Chainsaw
Back to top Go down
recon33alpha

recon33alpha

Number of posts : 46
Registration date : 2008-11-09

PostSubject: Re: Badlands Offroad   Badlands Offroad - Page 2 EmptyThu Jan 29, 2009 7:45 pm

LOL thats funny!!
Back to top Go down
martman100
SSXSRider Member
martman100

Number of posts : 89
Registration date : 2008-11-24

PostSubject: Re: Badlands Offroad   Badlands Offroad - Page 2 EmptyMon Mar 16, 2009 11:03 pm

I have never ridden any of these but I have been keeping an eye on Interlake. I have also heard bad things about the night life and idiots if you want from a few friends that have been there several times. They actually refuse to go back because of it and they are kinda crazy themselves. Any place I go has to be family friendly so it is good to hear the reviews with that perspective.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Badlands Offroad   Badlands Offroad - Page 2 Empty

Back to top Go down

Badlands Offroad
Page 2 of 2Go to page : Previous  1, 2