SouthernSxSRiders
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Most come for the information and opportunity. Most stay for the friendships that are formed. Welcome!

GalleryHomePortalLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Off topic: Just to help ya'll avoid a little trouble maybe?

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
Woodtick
SSXSRider Member
Woodtick

Number of posts : 3254
Registration date : 2008-11-15

Off topic: Just to help ya'll avoid a little trouble maybe? Empty
PostSubject: Off topic: Just to help ya'll avoid a little trouble maybe?   Off topic: Just to help ya'll avoid a little trouble maybe? EmptyTue Dec 30, 2008 8:05 am

There is a place in town that sells nothing but batteries. There have been people that told me their batteries were better than most others and cost less. Their brand of "AA" is Sanyo. They are an Alkaline battery. I've had a wireless keyboard and mouse by "HP" that is on their 3rd computer. They run on batteries and communicate with a little sending unit that plugs into a USB port. The batteries in the mouse began to go bad and I put in a couple Sanyo's. Went through all the resets and the damn mouse wouldn't work. I tried 20 or 30 times and knowing the batteries were new, old dumb ass didn't think it could be them, I just thought that the mouse was finally worn out. So I bought a new keyboard and mouse from Office Depot. Before taking it out of the box, I tried one last time to reset the old ones with two year old Duracell's that I'd taken out of some Christmas candles. They worked the first time! Took two different "New" Sanyo's and tried them once more and nothing. These Sanyo's work okay in flashlights and stuff but they aren't worth a tinkers damn in a mouse?? So the new keyboard and mouse will go back to the store for refund and the old dummy learned once more that if a deal sounds too good to be true, it usually is! I don't claim to understand any of this but thought I'd pass it along for what it's worth. Here endth the lesson! he he he
Back to top Go down
Anonymous

PostSubject: Re: Off topic: Just to help ya'll avoid a little trouble maybe?   Off topic: Just to help ya'll avoid a little trouble maybe? EmptyTue Dec 30, 2008 8:18 am

Could be the batts were just old to begin with. Sanyo generally makes good cells. I've seen online parts stores selling old batteries for cheap and saying hey, they don't cost much and they should last awhile. I think that's just funny and sad at the same time.
Back to top Go down
GunRunner
SSXSRider Member
GunRunner

Number of posts : 5296
Registration date : 2008-01-22

PostSubject: Re: Off topic: Just to help ya'll avoid a little trouble maybe?   Off topic: Just to help ya'll avoid a little trouble maybe? EmptyTue Dec 30, 2008 11:11 am

Buy em at big lots? cheers Cheap crap thats old as snot. If you wouldn't trust it in your mama's pacemaker dont buy it. lol!
Back to top Go down
http://southernrzrriders.com
wvyankee2
SSXSRider Member
wvyankee2

Number of posts : 10318

PostSubject: Re: Off topic: Just to help ya'll avoid a little trouble maybe?   Off topic: Just to help ya'll avoid a little trouble maybe? EmptyTue Dec 30, 2008 2:07 pm

GunRunner wrote:
Buy em at big lots? cheers Cheap crap thats old as snot. If you wouldn't trust it in your mama's pacemaker dont buy it. lol!

Hey, I buy the Fujis from Big lots all the time. I have good luck with them. Wink
Back to top Go down
GunRunner
SSXSRider Member
GunRunner

Number of posts : 5296

PostSubject: Re: Off topic: Just to help ya'll avoid a little trouble maybe?   Off topic: Just to help ya'll avoid a little trouble maybe? EmptyTue Dec 30, 2008 2:19 pm

fujis suck compared with duracells but for the price they are ok.
Back to top Go down
http://southernrzrriders.com
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Off topic: Just to help ya'll avoid a little trouble maybe?   Off topic: Just to help ya'll avoid a little trouble maybe? Empty

Back to top Go down

Off topic: Just to help ya'll avoid a little trouble maybe?
Page 1 of 1