SouthernSxSRiders
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Most come for the information and opportunity. Most stay for the friendships that are formed. Welcome!

GalleryHomePortalLatest imagesRegisterLog in

A question for Big R if you please kind sir.

Go down 
+3
roamerr
Big-R
Woodtick
7 posters
AuthorMessage
Woodtick
SSXSRider Member
Woodtick

Number of posts : 3254
Registration date : 2008-11-15

A question for Big R if you please kind sir. Empty
PostSubject: A question for Big R if you please kind sir.   A question for Big R if you please kind sir. EmptyTue Jan 06, 2009 8:40 am

In that pic above, your July pic of the month, did your Rhino come out of that mud hole on it's own? Or did you need pulled / winched out? That sir, is one heck of a picture. As are many of them. Thanks for your time.
Back to top Go down
Big-R
SSXSRider Staff
Big-R

Number of posts : 16074
Registration date : 2008-02-26

PostSubject: Re: A question for Big R if you please kind sir.   A question for Big R if you please kind sir. EmptyTue Jan 06, 2009 10:28 am

I drove out on my own. I did it three or four times. There was a lot of people there and they cheered when I went threw it.
Back to top Go down
Woodtick
SSXSRider Member
Woodtick

Number of posts : 3254
Registration date : 2008-11-15

PostSubject: Re: A question for Big R if you please kind sir.   A question for Big R if you please kind sir. EmptyTue Jan 06, 2009 6:55 pm

As I would have also had I indeed been there! That one gets my vote. Well done sir.
Back to top Go down
Big-R
SSXSRider Staff
Big-R

PostSubject: Re: A question for Big R if you please kind sir.   A question for Big R if you please kind sir. EmptyTue Jan 06, 2009 7:15 pm

Woodtick wrote:
As I would have also had I indeed been there! That one gets my vote. Well done sir.

I appreciate that kind Sir. That is my favorite pic. I try and stay out of the mud now. It is very hard to clean off.
Back to top Go down
roamerr
SSXSRider Member
roamerr

Number of posts : 481
Registration date : 2008-02-04

PostSubject: Re: A question for Big R if you please kind sir.   A question for Big R if you please kind sir. EmptyTue Jan 06, 2009 8:08 pm

I appreciate that kind Sir. That is my favorite pic. I try and stay out of the mud now. It is very hard to clean off.

I think you try to stay out now that the Rhino looks better than 99% of the new cars in showrooms. It's a shame to hide that nice paint with mud....

Now my old beater Rhino looks better with a fresh coat of mud.... cheers
Back to top Go down
Big-R
SSXSRider Staff
Big-R

PostSubject: Re: A question for Big R if you please kind sir.   A question for Big R if you please kind sir. EmptyTue Jan 06, 2009 9:39 pm

roamerr wrote:

I think you try to stay out now that the Rhino looks better than 99% of the new cars in showrooms. It's a shame to hide that nice paint with mud....

roflmao

Well then, we need to get some paint and change that.....
Back to top Go down
shawnley1222
SSXSRider Member
shawnley1222

Number of posts : 2745
Registration date : 2008-01-22

PostSubject: Re: A question for Big R if you please kind sir.   A question for Big R if you please kind sir. EmptyTue Jan 06, 2009 9:40 pm

roamerr wrote:

Ditto drive
Back to top Go down
Big-R
SSXSRider Staff
Big-R

PostSubject: Re: A question for Big R if you please kind sir.   A question for Big R if you please kind sir. EmptyTue Jan 06, 2009 10:28 pm

Here is the original pic. You can see the people in the back ground thinking....... No affraid he isn't going to hit it.... hitit

A question for Big R if you please kind sir. Brents020um5
Back to top Go down
AIRBORNE
SSXSRider Member
AIRBORNE

Number of posts : 6266
Registration date : 2008-05-01

PostSubject: Re: A question for Big R if you please kind sir.   A question for Big R if you please kind sir. EmptyTue Jan 06, 2009 10:30 pm

I LOVE this pic...........got my vote for photo of the year

I am with you R.........I don't hit mud like that on purpose........takes too long to clean up afterwards.
Back to top Go down
https://s300.photobucket.com/albums/nn28/AirborneWV/
wvyankee2
SSXSRider Member
wvyankee2

Number of posts : 10318
Registration date : 2008-01-22

PostSubject: Re: A question for Big R if you please kind sir.   A question for Big R if you please kind sir. EmptyTue Jan 06, 2009 11:36 pm

The original pic is the best I think. cheers
Back to top Go down
ChrisC
SSXSRider Member
ChrisC

Number of posts : 5483
Registration date : 2008-06-30

PostSubject: Re: A question for Big R if you please kind sir.   A question for Big R if you please kind sir. EmptyWed Jan 07, 2009 12:12 am

it got my vote...... cheers
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: A question for Big R if you please kind sir.   A question for Big R if you please kind sir. Empty

Back to top Go down

A question for Big R if you please kind sir.
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
SouthernSxSRiders :: General :: General SidexSide Discussion-
Jump to: