SouthernSxSRiders
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Most come for the information and opportunity. Most stay for the friendships that are formed. Welcome!

GalleryHomePortalLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Little Coal River Trailhead Hatfield-McCoy Trails

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
WvCountryboy

WvCountryboy

Number of posts : 10
Registration date : 2008-12-14

Little Coal River Trailhead Hatfield-McCoy Trails Empty
PostSubject: Little Coal River Trailhead Hatfield-McCoy Trails   Little Coal River Trailhead Hatfield-McCoy Trails EmptySun Feb 08, 2009 6:19 am

Talked to a fellow that works for the hatfield- mccoy trails system and he told me that the little coal river trails are gonna be widen'n out all of the trails to make them accessable to all side by sides...that means blue, green and black trails....

also February 28-March 1st...They'll be having demo rides for new yamaha atvs and sidebysides at the Little coal river trailhead

btw...I've got my permit for the hatfield-mccoy trails if anyone ever wants to ride it...and I can make it...lemme know and I'll be there...
Back to top Go down
http://www.myspace.com/gangstagrizzle
Bigg Bubba

Bigg Bubba

Number of posts : 343
Registration date : 2008-01-22

PostSubject: Re: Little Coal River Trailhead Hatfield-McCoy Trails   Little Coal River Trailhead Hatfield-McCoy Trails EmptySun Feb 08, 2009 10:02 am

That may be something to look into... thanks for the information. allright
Back to top Go down
Bobby D

Bobby D

Number of posts : 661
Registration date : 2008-01-26

PostSubject: Re: Little Coal River Trailhead Hatfield-McCoy Trails   Little Coal River Trailhead Hatfield-McCoy Trails EmptySun Feb 08, 2009 1:38 pm

I heard a while back that the H/M was going to make that system known as a SXS friendly trail system.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Little Coal River Trailhead Hatfield-McCoy Trails   Little Coal River Trailhead Hatfield-McCoy Trails Empty

Back to top Go down

Little Coal River Trailhead Hatfield-McCoy Trails
Page 1 of 1