SouthernSxSRiders
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Most come for the information and opportunity. Most stay for the friendships that are formed. Welcome!

GalleryHomePortalLatest imagesRegisterLog in

So as of now who all are going on our first ride? when are you going and staying?

Go down 
+2
FLY TRAP
GunRunner
6 posters
Go to page : 1, 2  Next
AuthorMessage
GunRunner
SSXSRider Member
GunRunner

Number of posts : 5296
Registration date : 2008-01-22

So as of now who all are going on our first ride? when are you going and staying? Empty
PostSubject: So as of now who all are going on our first ride? when are you going and staying?   So as of now who all are going on our first ride? when are you going and staying? EmptyTue Feb 12, 2008 4:49 pm

Im planing on going up friday afternoon, I will stay where ever others are if anybody is also going up then. Maybe we can get together friday night for dinner or just hang out. I like the Jameson Inn but others are good too. cheers
Back to top Go down
http://southernrzrriders.com
FLY TRAP

FLY TRAP

Number of posts : 63
Registration date : 2008-01-23

So as of now who all are going on our first ride? when are you going and staying? Empty
PostSubject: Re: So as of now who all are going on our first ride? when are you going and staying?   So as of now who all are going on our first ride? when are you going and staying? EmptyTue Feb 12, 2008 4:54 pm

the wife and I are going up Thursday night, messing around Friday, riding sat. Were staying at the Jameson Inn.

Its our 25th wedding anniversary and I'm taking her to THE ROCK cheers bounce
Back to top Go down
Anonymous

PostSubject: Re: So as of now who all are going on our first ride? when are you going and staying?   So as of now who all are going on our first ride? when are you going and staying? EmptyTue Feb 12, 2008 5:04 pm

I will be there DEFINITLY. Gunrunner make sure you show up LOL, I need Prowler reinforcement!

I will be there Friday evening or sometime during the day. If I could get there around 12-1 I might go to the trailhead for a few hours; I know some are riding friday. Last time I arrived at 10pm. I will leave no later than 1pm so that puts me there around 5pm.

Where is everyone booking? I will get reservations at the Comfort Inn again unless I see the majority all going to another hotel.

Gunrunner what time are you wanting to plan to meet for a club dinner an which place? We could all meet at either Shoney's or Ryan's around 6-7pm?
Back to top Go down
Admin
Admin
Admin

Number of posts : 1435
Registration date : 2008-01-21

PostSubject: Re: So as of now who all are going on our first ride? when are you going and staying?   So as of now who all are going on our first ride? when are you going and staying? EmptyTue Feb 12, 2008 5:12 pm

im not goin No No

lol! lol! yeah right..i cant wait
Back to top Go down
Anonymous

PostSubject: Re: So as of now who all are going on our first ride? when are you going and staying?   So as of now who all are going on our first ride? when are you going and staying? EmptyTue Feb 12, 2008 5:14 pm

Wheelin, are you going to come up friday evening also?
Back to top Go down
GunRunner
SSXSRider Member
GunRunner

PostSubject: Re: So as of now who all are going on our first ride? when are you going and staying?   So as of now who all are going on our first ride? when are you going and staying? EmptyTue Feb 12, 2008 5:33 pm

I will have to work part of the day so plan on leaving about 1pm, that puts me there about 5. Unless my son comes then it would be later he doesn't get off work till 3;30 so It would be late if that happens. As it gets more people responding maybe we can broker a better deal from whatever motel the most want to use. Im up for any except the super 8 lol! Jameson or comfort inns are both good.
Back to top Go down
Admin
Admin
Admin

PostSubject: Re: So as of now who all are going on our first ride? when are you going and staying?   So as of now who all are going on our first ride? when are you going and staying? EmptyTue Feb 12, 2008 6:27 pm

idk..i'll prob just drive up sat. morning
Back to top Go down
Anonymous

PostSubject: Re: So as of now who all are going on our first ride? when are you going and staying?   So as of now who all are going on our first ride? when are you going and staying? EmptyTue Feb 12, 2008 6:59 pm

FLY TRAP wrote:
the wife and I are going up Thursday night, messing around Friday, riding sat. Were staying at the Jameson Inn.

MESSING AROUND FRIDAY?????????????????????????

DO U STILL DO THAT AFTER 25 YEARS?????? Embarassed Embarassed lol! lol! lol!
Back to top Go down
Anonymous

PostSubject: Re: So as of now who all are going on our first ride? when are you going and staying?   So as of now who all are going on our first ride? when are you going and staying? EmptyTue Feb 12, 2008 8:53 pm

We'll be there friday noonish, plan to ride a little. Staying at the Comfort-Inn. Drinks Friday night!!!!!!
Back to top Go down
FLY TRAP

FLY TRAP

Number of posts : 63
Registration date : 2008-01-23

PostSubject: Re: So as of now who all are going on our first ride? when are you going and staying?   So as of now who all are going on our first ride? when are you going and staying? EmptyTue Feb 12, 2008 9:26 pm

rhinomcb wrote:
FLY TRAP wrote:

MESSING AROUND FRIDAY?????????????????????????

DO U STILL DO THAT AFTER 25 YEARS?????? Embarassed Embarassed lol! lol! lol!

I may be old but im not dead bounce
Back to top Go down
Anonymous

PostSubject: Re: So as of now who all are going on our first ride? when are you going and staying?   So as of now who all are going on our first ride? when are you going and staying? EmptyTue Feb 12, 2008 10:45 pm

wife and i are planning on arriving around noon on friday.. setting up camp, then riding... then having a beverage or 2 with pate, wv, Telli, etc and whoever wants to join in... lol!
Back to top Go down
GunRunner
SSXSRider Member
GunRunner

PostSubject: Re: So as of now who all are going on our first ride? when are you going and staying?   So as of now who all are going on our first ride? when are you going and staying? EmptyWed Feb 13, 2008 10:48 am

Wheels wrote:
wife and i are planning on arriving around noon on friday.. setting up camp, then riding... then having a beverage or 2 with pate, wv, Telli, etc and whoever wants to join in... lol!

Set up camp, where? In case you invite the rest of us to join you lol!
Back to top Go down
Tellico450

Tellico450

Number of posts : 304

PostSubject: Re: So as of now who all are going on our first ride? when are you going and staying?   So as of now who all are going on our first ride? when are you going and staying? EmptyWed Feb 13, 2008 2:45 pm

Wheels wrote:

If this is this 1 or 2 drink thing them IMA have to pass! lol!
Back to top Go down
Anonymous

PostSubject: Re: So as of now who all are going on our first ride? when are you going and staying?   So as of now who all are going on our first ride? when are you going and staying? EmptyWed Feb 13, 2008 2:53 pm

Tellico450 wrote:
Wheels wrote:

lol! trying not to announce our alcoholic tendencies... lol!

gunner... just look for a 98 Green 2dr Tahoe attached to a streamlined silver Rhino... :afro: or, look for a drunk fat guy with a good looking wife... either way, you'll find me lol!
Back to top Go down
Tellico450

Tellico450

Number of posts : 304

PostSubject: Re: So as of now who all are going on our first ride? when are you going and staying?   So as of now who all are going on our first ride? when are you going and staying? EmptyWed Feb 13, 2008 3:00 pm

Wheels wrote:
Tellico450 wrote:
Wheels wrote:

lol! trying not to announce our alcoholic tendencies... lol!

gunner... just look for a 98 Green 2dr Tahoe attached to a streamlined silver Rhino... :afro: or, look for a drunk fat guy with a good looking wife... either way, you'll find me lol!

Look for a skinny runt....in a crimson sport Trac.........he will be staggering if pate and WV show up with the gifts. Other than that......he will be without good looking wife. He has no wife......no life.......no money.....just a future trip to AA meetings! affraid
Back to top Go down
wvyankee2
SSXSRider Member
wvyankee2

Number of posts : 10318

PostSubject: Re: So as of now who all are going on our first ride? when are you going and staying?   So as of now who all are going on our first ride? when are you going and staying? EmptyWed Feb 13, 2008 3:26 pm

Tellico450 wrote:

Look for a skinny runt....in a crimson sport Trac.........he will be staggering if pate and WV show up with the gifts. Other than that......he will be without good looking wife. He has no wife......no life.......no money.....just a future trip to AA meetings! affraid

Ok, Now that explains the New Rhino laid up on it's side lol!
Back to top Go down
GunRunner
SSXSRider Member
GunRunner

PostSubject: Re: So as of now who all are going on our first ride? when are you going and staying?   So as of now who all are going on our first ride? when are you going and staying? EmptyWed Feb 13, 2008 3:52 pm

well I must say Im shocked! As tight assed about brew as the windrock club is I thought you guys would be tea tottlers. lol! Anyway you never said where to look for the green tahoe at? Are you camping at windrock or staying in town? Or where and when did anyone want to meet up friday night??
Back to top Go down
Anonymous

PostSubject: Re: So as of now who all are going on our first ride? when are you going and staying?   So as of now who all are going on our first ride? when are you going and staying? EmptyWed Feb 13, 2008 4:02 pm

Gunrunner I suggested either Ryans or Shoneys in Oak Ridge for friday night to meet up at if anyone wants dinner? We stopped at that Shoneys after riding last time is why I suggested it.

Only thing is there want be any drinks for the ones that drink at those 2 places?

Come up with a place to meet friday night and I will be up for it wherever it is!

-Rick
Back to top Go down
Admin
Admin
Admin

PostSubject: Re: So as of now who all are going on our first ride? when are you going and staying?   So as of now who all are going on our first ride? when are you going and staying? EmptyWed Feb 13, 2008 4:02 pm

im comming up friday..i think we should all get together and go eat
Back to top Go down
GunRunner
SSXSRider Member
GunRunner

PostSubject: Re: So as of now who all are going on our first ride? when are you going and staying?   So as of now who all are going on our first ride? when are you going and staying? EmptyWed Feb 13, 2008 4:39 pm

We went to the china buffet across from the walmart a few times it was good, but its fine with me where ever the group goes, I dont drink but if you do thats fine by me. cheers
Back to top Go down
Anonymous

PostSubject: Re: So as of now who all are going on our first ride? when are you going and staying?   So as of now who all are going on our first ride? when are you going and staying? EmptyWed Feb 13, 2008 4:43 pm

Where is the China Buffet at, if its close to wal-mart it must be almost right next to the comfort inn?

Where I stayed last time and may end up staying again. So that would be a good place! I will either be at the Windrock Campground (primitive camping) or at the Comfort Inn. Depends on weather and I think I would rather have the hotel room this time of year.

Are the rest of you all going to stay at the Comfort Inn that are getting hotel rooms?
Back to top Go down
Admin
Admin
Admin

PostSubject: Re: So as of now who all are going on our first ride? when are you going and staying?   So as of now who all are going on our first ride? when are you going and staying? EmptyWed Feb 13, 2008 4:51 pm

i'll call and let everyone know where we are eating friday
Back to top Go down
Anonymous

PostSubject: Re: So as of now who all are going on our first ride? when are you going and staying?   So as of now who all are going on our first ride? when are you going and staying? EmptyWed Feb 13, 2008 4:54 pm

Is there an Outback or Applebee's in the area? I think I might remember some big chain resturant like that around; not sure of which one. Might choose one of them so for the ones that Drink there will be bar in it.
Back to top Go down
GunRunner
SSXSRider Member
GunRunner

PostSubject: Re: So as of now who all are going on our first ride? when are you going and staying?   So as of now who all are going on our first ride? when are you going and staying? EmptyWed Feb 13, 2008 5:39 pm

ATV_Rick wrote:
Where is the China Buffet at, if its close to wal-mart it must be almost right next to the comfort inn?

Where I stayed last time and may end up staying again. So that would be a good place! I will either be at the Windrock Campground (primitive camping) or at the Comfort Inn. Depends on weather and I think I would rather have the hotel room this time of year.

Are the rest of you all going to stay at the Comfort Inn that are getting hotel rooms?

Its across the highway from the comfort inn. comfort in rate is 70.00 if you reserve direct and tell them youre riding winrock is what I hear, is that correct? I read on the watvc forum about some getting cheap rates thru priceline, might be worth a try.
Back to top Go down
wvyankee2
SSXSRider Member
wvyankee2

Number of posts : 10318

PostSubject: Re: So as of now who all are going on our first ride? when are you going and staying?   So as of now who all are going on our first ride? when are you going and staying? EmptyWed Feb 13, 2008 8:11 pm

Wheelin wrote:
i'll call and let everyone know where we are eating friday

I thought we were going to have hot dogs and Jaegar Bombs around Tellicos campfire, and start the ride about 3:00am? :drunken:

lol!
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: So as of now who all are going on our first ride? when are you going and staying?   So as of now who all are going on our first ride? when are you going and staying? Empty

Back to top Go down

So as of now who all are going on our first ride? when are you going and staying?
Page 1 of 2Go to page : 1, 2  Next

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
SouthernSxSRiders :: General :: General SidexSide Discussion-
Jump to: