SouthernSxSRiders
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Most come for the information and opportunity. Most stay for the friendships that are formed. Welcome!

GalleryHomePortalLatest imagesRegisterLog in

So as of now who all are going on our first ride? when are you going and staying?

Go down 
+2
FLY TRAP
GunRunner
6 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2
AuthorMessage
Admin
Admin
Admin

Number of posts : 1435
Registration date : 2008-01-21

So as of now who all are going on our first ride? when are you going and staying? - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: So as of now who all are going on our first ride? when are you going and staying?   So as of now who all are going on our first ride? when are you going and staying? - Page 2 EmptyWed Feb 13, 2008 8:12 pm

are you goin to make it to the ride wvyankee
Back to top Go down
Tellico450

Tellico450

Number of posts : 304

So as of now who all are going on our first ride? when are you going and staying? - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: So as of now who all are going on our first ride? when are you going and staying?   So as of now who all are going on our first ride? when are you going and staying? - Page 2 EmptyWed Feb 13, 2008 8:15 pm

wvyankee2 wrote:
Wheelin wrote:
i'll call and let everyone know where we are eating friday

I thought we were going to have hot dogs and Jaegar Bombs around Tellicos campfire, and start the ride about 3:00am? :drunken:

lol!

WV...........ATTA BOY!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Back to top Go down
wvyankee2
SSXSRider Member
wvyankee2

Number of posts : 10318
Registration date : 2008-01-22

PostSubject: Re: So as of now who all are going on our first ride? when are you going and staying?   So as of now who all are going on our first ride? when are you going and staying? - Page 2 EmptyWed Feb 13, 2008 8:25 pm

Wheelin wrote:
are you goin to make it to the ride wvyankee

The Yankee is checkin in to the Comfort Inn at between 12:00noon, and 1:00PM on friday. And then hittin the trails until dinner time cheers
Back to top Go down
Admin
Admin
Admin

PostSubject: Re: So as of now who all are going on our first ride? when are you going and staying?   So as of now who all are going on our first ride? when are you going and staying? - Page 2 EmptyWed Feb 13, 2008 8:25 pm

cool..try to call me friday
Back to top Go down
wvyankee2
SSXSRider Member
wvyankee2

PostSubject: Re: So as of now who all are going on our first ride? when are you going and staying?   So as of now who all are going on our first ride? when are you going and staying? - Page 2 EmptyWed Feb 13, 2008 8:37 pm

Wheelin wrote:
cool..try to call me friday

Will do
Back to top Go down
Mudxtc

Mudxtc

Number of posts : 106

PostSubject: Re: So as of now who all are going on our first ride? when are you going and staying?   So as of now who all are going on our first ride? when are you going and staying? - Page 2 EmptyWed Feb 13, 2008 9:59 pm

I cant wait till the 1st!!!!!!!!!
Back to top Go down
wvyankee2
SSXSRider Member
wvyankee2

PostSubject: Re: So as of now who all are going on our first ride? when are you going and staying?   So as of now who all are going on our first ride? when are you going and staying? - Page 2 EmptyThu Feb 14, 2008 2:27 pm

Can't wait to see the Group Pic at the top of our Forum. cheers
Back to top Go down
GunRunner
SSXSRider Member
GunRunner

Number of posts : 5296

PostSubject: Re: So as of now who all are going on our first ride? when are you going and staying?   So as of now who all are going on our first ride? when are you going and staying? - Page 2 EmptyThu Feb 14, 2008 2:54 pm

You guys want to make a short video we could put up as a sticky to show what the group is like? Some action shots, pics of members, and maybe some funny shit like everyone in front of their rides doing the head shake from saturday night live or something else then we add that music to that part? Otherwise you will get my pot luck video lol!
Back to top Go down
http://southernrzrriders.com
Admin
Admin
Admin

PostSubject: Re: So as of now who all are going on our first ride? when are you going and staying?   So as of now who all are going on our first ride? when are you going and staying? - Page 2 EmptyThu Feb 14, 2008 4:32 pm

heck yeah gunny..that sounds good!!!! i need some pics and videos to go on our website cheers
Back to top Go down
wvyankee2
SSXSRider Member
wvyankee2

PostSubject: Re: So as of now who all are going on our first ride? when are you going and staying?   So as of now who all are going on our first ride? when are you going and staying? - Page 2 EmptyThu Feb 14, 2008 8:38 pm

Yes Gunny. a utube SouthernSxSRiders first ride Video cheers
Back to top Go down
Anonymous

PostSubject: Re: So as of now who all are going on our first ride? when are you going and staying?   So as of now who all are going on our first ride? when are you going and staying? - Page 2 EmptySun Feb 17, 2008 10:51 pm

ok... wife and I are still debating whether or not to camp or stay at the comfort inn... if we camp, we'll be camping at Windrock...

as for the video... that sounds like a good idea!
Back to top Go down
Admin
Admin
Admin

PostSubject: Re: So as of now who all are going on our first ride? when are you going and staying?   So as of now who all are going on our first ride? when are you going and staying? - Page 2 EmptySun Feb 17, 2008 11:16 pm

man i hope i get over the flu before the ride Rolling Eyes thi sucks really bad having a 102.6 demp..

my dad and i both have it Mad
Back to top Go down
wvyankee2
SSXSRider Member
wvyankee2

PostSubject: Re: So as of now who all are going on our first ride? when are you going and staying?   So as of now who all are going on our first ride? when are you going and staying? - Page 2 EmptyMon Feb 18, 2008 8:05 am

Wheelin wrote:
man i hope i get over the flu before the ride Rolling Eyes thi sucks really bad having a 102.6 demp..

my dad and i both have it Mad

Get well man. That is some miserable shit.
Back to top Go down
wvyankee2
SSXSRider Member
wvyankee2

PostSubject: Re: So as of now who all are going on our first ride? when are you going and staying?   So as of now who all are going on our first ride? when are you going and staying? - Page 2 EmptyMon Feb 18, 2008 8:32 am

Hey Wheelin, it may be a good idea to put this over in the rides and information forum where other people who aren't members can read about the details of the group ride. Let em see some of the details about what they'll be missing. :idea:
Back to top Go down
Anonymous

PostSubject: Re: So as of now who all are going on our first ride? when are you going and staying?   So as of now who all are going on our first ride? when are you going and staying? - Page 2 EmptyMon Feb 18, 2008 9:17 am

Probably would be a good idea to have some duplicate info in the Rides & Info thread.

Wheelin' get well!

Have Fun to everyone attending the ride! I may be deciding to stay out of this one. Need to cut all these big trips out. Sometime in March Lawn Care should start to get busy and I am possibly changing jobs back to it whenever they let me know about pay and offer.

If I do attend still count me in for the Comfort Inn and riding friday, saturday, sunday. More than likely I am sitting this one out.

Have Fun,
-Rick
Back to top Go down
Admin
Admin
Admin

PostSubject: Re: So as of now who all are going on our first ride? when are you going and staying?   So as of now who all are going on our first ride? when are you going and staying? - Page 2 EmptyMon Feb 18, 2008 10:22 am

rick..wth man..lol

you better have your butt at windrock the 1st..lol

stop goin on all these other trips and save your money for the members rides :evil: lol!
Back to top Go down
GunRunner
SSXSRider Member
GunRunner

Number of posts : 5296

PostSubject: Re: So as of now who all are going on our first ride? when are you going and staying?   So as of now who all are going on our first ride? when are you going and staying? - Page 2 EmptyMon Feb 18, 2008 10:43 am

ATV_Rick wrote:
Probably would be a good idea to have some duplicate info in the Rides & Info thread.

Wheelin' get well!

Have Fun to everyone attending the ride! I may be deciding to stay out of this one. Need to cut all these big trips out. Sometime in March Lawn Care should start to get busy and I am possibly changing jobs back to it whenever they let me know about pay and offer.

If I do attend still count me in for the Comfort Inn and riding friday, saturday, sunday. More than likely I am sitting this one out.

Have Fun,
-Rick

Sheet, dont back out, this is the first official ride! Besides, grass wont be growing on march 1st, but it will be on every ride we plan after that, so this is the best time to go! cheers
Back to top Go down
http://southernrzrriders.com
Anonymous

PostSubject: Re: So as of now who all are going on our first ride? when are you going and staying?   So as of now who all are going on our first ride? when are you going and staying? - Page 2 EmptyThu Feb 21, 2008 8:31 pm

Who hear is still getting ready to ride all next weekend (29,1,2)!

I think I am back in.... Got to see what that new stock rhino will do an get it broken in. I expect to go to Windrock and come back ready for the 1st service LOL!

So I will be riding 3 days hopefully and staying at the Comfort Inn for 2 nights.
Back to top Go down
Anonymous

PostSubject: Re: So as of now who all are going on our first ride? when are you going and staying?   So as of now who all are going on our first ride? when are you going and staying? - Page 2 EmptyThu Feb 21, 2008 8:59 pm

update: wife and I are staying at the comfort inn.

Rick... i expect ot see that sweet Midnight armor on those trails at windrock. :afro:
Back to top Go down
Anonymous

PostSubject: Re: So as of now who all are going on our first ride? when are you going and staying?   So as of now who all are going on our first ride? when are you going and staying? - Page 2 EmptyThu Feb 21, 2008 9:00 pm

Wheels, you will see it! You may see it on the trailer all the way up there that morning LOL!
Back to top Go down
Admin
Admin
Admin

PostSubject: Re: So as of now who all are going on our first ride? when are you going and staying?   So as of now who all are going on our first ride? when are you going and staying? - Page 2 EmptyThu Feb 21, 2008 9:10 pm

cool guys..i'll be there around noon friday
Back to top Go down
Anonymous

PostSubject: Re: So as of now who all are going on our first ride? when are you going and staying?   So as of now who all are going on our first ride? when are you going and staying? - Page 2 EmptyThu Feb 21, 2008 11:27 pm

We'll be there some time afternoon on Friday and riding satand maybe sunday as well also staying at Comfort Inn :)
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: So as of now who all are going on our first ride? when are you going and staying?   So as of now who all are going on our first ride? when are you going and staying? - Page 2 Empty

Back to top Go down

So as of now who all are going on our first ride? when are you going and staying?
Page 2 of 2Go to page : Previous  1, 2